Reviews for To Mikey
musiclover16 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
nice poetry, my condollences -that is so spelled wrong sorry '.- but its great writing i only got a little confused when it said -i;m going to suck it uo; i have to-

the first two and the last stanzas are great! the others could use a little work though. once again good job :)
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
[I;m going to suck it uo; i have to] "I'm" and "up;"

[These feelings are not dead] Nice morbid irony there.

[And put on a fake smile for you] Interesting. Why do you feel the need to put on this emotion? I wish you'd lingered on this a bit more.

This is a very interesting piece. A lot of people will preach "respect for the dead" and all that, but I like that you've let go and just let your true emotions out. It makes your writing so much more raw, pure, and relatable.

Great last stanza, too. Nice release after the second-to-last one.

I hope you've come to terms with your feelings since writing this, and I'm very sorry for your loss.

Sparkles from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
InkyPink chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
That's really sad :(

I just read the other review of this and cannot believe anyone could be so vile. What an idiot.

I know this is a couple of years old but still, my sympathies.
DanceLikeNo-oneIsWatching chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
what possesed you to write this? It is remarkibly hard to understand. If you made up mikey's death in order to get more reviews, than that is worse than lame, it's down there with the worms. IMHO. Anyway,if you didn't, I must admit that this is not very good poetry.

The rhyming is so ridiculously simplistic that it's ugly.

THe languge has the same effect, it is perpetually dull.

ANd subject matter, though it pertains more to your situation more than most, is lame. There are literally millions of poems out there about how 'HE' is gone and you feel empty inside and your just putting on a smile for everyone else.

millions.

similar subject matter, similar words, similar feelings...it gets old. really quickly.

I am sorry if this is a true loss for you and I have been too unkind, and that the pain you have is the true reson for the lack of good writing, but if not,well...worms.