Reviews for Eternal Climb
Arista Everett June chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This is quite inspiring.

AEJ
swillia71688 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This is one of the best poems I have read on this site. Your word choice and all is awesome!
Penn Dalies chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
She is definitely determined to get to the top and will ignore sores and punctures to get there. It seems as though the hurts in life we feel; but with the strength of family and friends we push on and we keep climbing. Very Inspirational!
Mishua chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I definitely liked the rhyming pattern.. it felt like the syllable count fell off the track at times, but then again, a poem's no good if all it does is sound like a metronome. Very good imagery, well-developed and excellent for describing life. My only question would be, what's at the end of the ladder? Or is that the question we can ask and never answer?
Mirabella chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
A great metaphor for life!
Rocki Smith chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I got hooked on the imagery in this. Not much I can put into words except... wow! I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of your poetry, as well as what you haven't written yet.
kyox88 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
short and rhyme! thats what i love about poetry, and thats what you are capable to write out! another lovely poem from youi can feel you determination and eveythingbut the ending is liek abit hanging, maybe you should add in one more last line, maybe a line about where are you climbing to...an eternal heaven? who knownice one still!
Past Prototype chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
You should get these things published...the meaning in all of your poem's are amazing.

Even though she is faced with those raining against her...she keeps going throughout it all.

Such determination...

ja ne
MyInspiration chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I can picture you climbing this sky-high ladder in the darkness of a rainstorm!

"As the rain falls on my hood"
Jareth the Monk chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
All right, haven't been on here in a few weeks, so I'm back. Good rhymes and the beat structure works, I think you should add a few stanzas about how the weather changes from one extreme to the other (blinding light and blistering heat, then bitter cold and snow, tranquility, etc.) and how it affects the climb (do we slip a few rungs in bad weather, or maybe tend to not do any climbing at all in good weather so we can take a break?). Its kind of like though the seasons change, life works the same, you can climb or fall, or merely sit still, but eventually the ladder will rot and tumble with or without you.
Louis Denair chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Nice metaphor of life, the way

things get harder and harder

as you reach your vintage years

but you should prevail.

Not sure about the everlasting

unless it's about humanity

in which case I'm not sure either

still, optimism is always prescribed

Great work.
Peachesandcream15 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This is really good, different with a new perspective.
words.for.you-DLS chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
This is very good and does a fine job of describing the subject and the image in my mind makes it even more real.
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Your imagery is so great and your writing will never cease to amaze me!
Haruto chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
A perfect comparison of life and it's ups and downs to climbing through a storm of sorts. May you make it through life, past the long treacherous climb, all the way to the top.
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »