Reviews for That Which Is Death
starlight777 chapter 20 . 3/11/2009
oh wow o.o this story is so great and intense. I love it! Is there gonna be any more chapters after this one?
Lavender Quill chapter 20 . 3/6/2009
So...he killed himself... or did I miss something due to my lack of sleep?

You finished this story with as much delicious skill as you began it with. I am honoured to have read it and look forward to reading more of your amazing works in the future.

Your humble reviewer,

Lavender Quill
Lavender Quill chapter 19 . 3/6/2009
Ah! I can hardly wait for the next chapter. The suspense it built beyond my ability to fathom and I've given up on sleeping this morning!
Lavender Quill chapter 18 . 3/6/2009
Only two chapter left! That's wonderful and yet sad...I'll miss reading this story...

This chapter was interesting. Aaron does not know how to be subtle does he...lol, I enjoyed it.
Lavender Quill chapter 17 . 3/6/2009
It's 3 in the morning and I can't sleep... so I decided to read this chapter and hope that half way through it, I'd have passed out...

The suspense and wonderful writing kept me awake, however. Lol. )

Joby seems nice. This chapter was well written and I enjoyed seeing Aaron go home for awhile. His parents must have missed him terribly.

((forgive me for this review...I'm really really tired...))
Lavender Quill chapter 14 . 3/5/2009
I guess I accidentally skipped this chapter or something...

Your author's note made my day! Thank you very much.

This chapter was good. Aaron is a complete dunce when it comes to members of the opposite gender, but few boys aren't at first. ((promise me that he will become a bit more suave...just a little)
Lavender Quill chapter 16 . 3/5/2009
""Beneath his mask he was smiling and everyone could tell by the mirth in his eyes and the way the curved slightly in an upside down u.""

You might want to do something to this sentence...

Abby was such a sweet girl. I actually cried during that part; when she followed a tearful Aaron to her death. (one of my friend's name is Abby, and despite the fact, she is older, reminded me of the one you made up)

May I take a moment to say how much I like this story? I can? Good! The definitions for the title of each chapter is a wonderful creative invention.

((I have made up my mind that more people NEED to review your story... so I'm going to campaign for you...)
Lavender Quill chapter 15 . 3/5/2009
It was slightly confusing with Daniel Willis and his friend Dan sharing the same name (or did I read that wrongly) but a wonderfully written chapter.

((It is sad that only one person besides myself has reviewed your story... I'd ask my plethora of fictionpress friends to read your story...but I don't have any...lol))
Lavender Quill chapter 13 . 3/5/2009
He's going to kill Blake... poor boy. I was hoping he would die naturally, but figured Aaron would kill him.

Great chapter. Aaron saying he would watch the sister was nice... (difficult for him to follow through with, but nice)

I look forward to the next chapter!
Lavender Quill chapter 12 . 3/5/2009
The new powers are most helpful... to bad he uses them to kill people...

Again, your writing is wonderful... the story is really coming along well. You definitely have a intricate plot!
Lavender Quill chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
Cecile and Al seem nice... hopefully (pleadingly smiles at author) he will not kill them too.

He took the dog. Figures.

Lovely imagery at the funeral. I was greatly impressed and read it over and over again. Beautiful.
Lavender Quill chapter 10 . 3/5/2009
The parents seemed a bit cavalier about their daughter's death... (I was hoping for more drama... but you write much better than I so...ignore me)

I was not expecting Aaron to kill Kelsey... Well I'm off to the next chapter.

Lavender Quill
Lavender Quill chapter 9 . 3/5/2009
He. Killed. His. Sister.

( a moment, please...)

(Still another moment)

What!

Okay, this chapter was rather depressing, but I will move on now to the next... (wipes away a tear...) poor Elizabeth
Lavender Quill chapter 8 . 3/5/2009
Poor poor Aaron...

(wonder where you got Mr. Ashworth from...? hehe)

Good chapter. The clingy girl friend was hilarious and I am really enjoying this story.
Lavender Quill chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
Don't do it Aaron!

Lovely chapter... the suspense it killing me!

(the only thing I had a hard time with was the sister calling her brother "Brother" instead of his name... they seemed a bit...um... unreal- just a observation)