Reviews for Fiend By the Bay
gremmerm chapter 14 . 10/9
It's your style, get used to it. After a while, you'll start to change it up a bit.
gremmerm chapter 13 . 10/9
Hi Bean,
so you want to hear feedback. Here is what I wrote to a fellow author. I had just finished chp11. I like this story and your writing.
"Have you read Fiend By the Bay By: Bean Montag on ? I’m reading now and its really good. Well, really good compared to the last few (or many) I’ve read. Slow build, interesting plot, characters described so you can almost see, feel, or smell them. There is emotional turmoil, physical danger, violence and kindness, Romance or romantic interest is progressing at snail’s pace but that is integral to the story line."
gremmerm chapter 7 . 10/9
WOW-Chp3
WOW-Chp4
WOW-Chp5
WOW-Chp6

I just had one thought when i finished this chapter, Wow. Then I realized that was my thought after every chapter. So here are my comments on 1-6. I may have other thoughts going forward, but I think it's predictable that at least I'll have one comment. WOW
hounshellbubs chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Your story sense and it's werid
samekraemer chapter 30 . 9/15/2016
I'm sorry I didn't review each chapter, but it was an excellent story. Thank you for sharing.
Fan chapter 30 . 7/17/2016
Well written. Strong Characters. Good plot. Tiger.

Good things about your story xD Honestly I love how he calls him Tiger. Its endearing and strong at the same time. So much better and more impactful than BABY or HONEY. Then there's the fact that all your characters are so well written. Hell even Chester has his own personality. You have talent. This is good writing. Keep writing and creating! This was a thrill tl read from the start to the finish.
FAN chapter 13 . 7/16/2016
Sorry I haven't been reviewing. I am just so into the plot right now. This is amazing :)
Guest chapter 30 . 1/19/2016
Awwww. Very cute story. Teary happy ending.

So fabulous. I love your writing. Do you have any published work or stories on another site? You're awesome. I just want more!
Sillen chapter 30 . 11/25/2013
Brilliant story. Finished it in one day and definitely happy with how I spent my time.
The Lurker chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
You're a fucking brilliant writer. I just want you to know that. Aside from some spelling/grammar errors and you saying Sam's eyes were blue in the first chapter (but green all the other times)...everything is perfect! The plot, pacing, realistic characters...even your style of writing is refreshing! This story keeps ,e up till all hours of the night...I just can't put it down!
R. Ficst chapter 29 . 5/8/2013
hehe, I came back for a re-read.

posting this here and not on the epilogue because it doesn't allow more than one per chapter.

Can't remember if I said it originally after my first read, but I really like how you described him naming the feeling Tiger, not just a nickname. : )
Sannah chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
I'm really enjoying the story so far, you handle the multiple third person pov elegantly.
MiranDuranDa chapter 30 . 2/24/2013
I freaking LOVE that donut shop! They're so mini and cute! And the best tea shop I've ever been to is on the second level of P39. And the sea lions are so...well, I'd say funny, but let's be honest. They're usually all just sleeping.

SPOILER ALERT!

Tangent aside, not only was it really fun to read a story that takes place near where I live, it was just overall a really great read. I have to say, I did see through the fire bit, I mean the body's burned but his wallet's just conveniently spared? Even if (as I assumed he wasn't) he hadn't been wearing his wallet, it was all just a bit too ... easy. His disappearance would have to have been drawn out a lot more with a lot more evidence pointing to his death before I would start to believe that. Honestly, I thought Pillar was behind it all. And that idea had been WAY strengthened when it turned out he had given them misinformation, but, alas, I was wrong.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I really appreciate you sharing this story with us. It's great!

Cheers,
Miranda
guest chapter 30 . 10/28/2012
Amazing! so sweet and intense, I love this story! I would love to see more of Beau and Ethan together at the end, but knowing that they will be is enough to make me very happy:) thanks for your writing
115 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »