Reviews for Fiend By the Bay
samekraemer chapter 30 . 9/15
I'm sorry I didn't review each chapter, but it was an excellent story. Thank you for sharing.
Fan chapter 30 . 7/17
Well written. Strong Characters. Good plot. Tiger.

Good things about your story xD Honestly I love how he calls him Tiger. Its endearing and strong at the same time. So much better and more impactful than BABY or HONEY. Then there's the fact that all your characters are so well written. Hell even Chester has his own personality. You have talent. This is good writing. Keep writing and creating! This was a thrill tl read from the start to the finish.
FAN chapter 13 . 7/16
Sorry I haven't been reviewing. I am just so into the plot right now. This is amazing :)
Guest chapter 30 . 1/19
Awwww. Very cute story. Teary happy ending.

So fabulous. I love your writing. Do you have any published work or stories on another site? You're awesome. I just want more!
Sillen chapter 30 . 11/25/2013
Brilliant story. Finished it in one day and definitely happy with how I spent my time.
The Lurker chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
You're a fucking brilliant writer. I just want you to know that. Aside from some spelling/grammar errors and you saying Sam's eyes were blue in the first chapter (but green all the other times)...everything is perfect! The plot, pacing, realistic characters...even your style of writing is refreshing! This story keeps ,e up till all hours of the night...I just can't put it down!
R. Ficst chapter 29 . 5/8/2013
hehe, I came back for a re-read.

posting this here and not on the epilogue because it doesn't allow more than one per chapter.

Can't remember if I said it originally after my first read, but I really like how you described him naming the feeling Tiger, not just a nickname. : )
Sannah chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
I'm really enjoying the story so far, you handle the multiple third person pov elegantly.
MiranDuranDa chapter 30 . 2/24/2013
I freaking LOVE that donut shop! They're so mini and cute! And the best tea shop I've ever been to is on the second level of P39. And the sea lions are so...well, I'd say funny, but let's be honest. They're usually all just sleeping.

Tangent aside, not only was it really fun to read a story that takes place near where I live, it was just overall a really great read. I have to say, I did see through the fire bit, I mean the body's burned but his wallet's just conveniently spared? Even if (as I assumed he wasn't) he hadn't been wearing his wallet, it was all just a bit too ... easy. His disappearance would have to have been drawn out a lot more with a lot more evidence pointing to his death before I would start to believe that. Honestly, I thought Pillar was behind it all. And that idea had been WAY strengthened when it turned out he had given them misinformation, but, alas, I was wrong.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I really appreciate you sharing this story with us. It's great!

guest chapter 30 . 10/28/2012
Amazing! so sweet and intense, I love this story! I would love to see more of Beau and Ethan together at the end, but knowing that they will be is enough to make me very happy:) thanks for your writing
R. Ficst chapter 30 . 10/13/2012
Loved it. Excellent work. Nice voice and good character development. Great plot and pacing. Good mix of romance, building relationships, and action. A very enjoyable read.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/5/2012
I took my time reading this and I enjoyed every minute doing it. The ending was just perfect and every character was unique and seemed to act human.
Storys like this make me love to read for hours and hours.
saywhattt chapter 30 . 8/31/2012
I really enjoyed reading this piece, it was well plotted and developed nicely. In the earlier chapters there were some flowing problems. For example, the chapter where Preston was introduced for the first time and they had dinner, that part came directly after we went through a night and morning with Sam and Hank. It gets confusing because you don't really know what day it is.

Constructive criticism over. Praise begins.

Awesome awesome awesome. Read this all in one go. Love the way that the characters came out. I think everybody grew not just the main characters which is wonderful to see. I like that even though it was instant attraction it wasn't instant "perfect relationship" they had issues. I also loved loved loved the nickname 'Tiger'.
Chris chapter 30 . 8/27/2012
Hi! Just wanted to say I love all your stories. Thank you so much for posting them here for us all to enjoy. X
Wicked Neko chapter 30 . 5/4/2012
"Tiger. TIGER."

So cute. TOO cute. I think I'll just have a cutegasm right now.

I've looooved this story since I read the first few words. I WAS HOOKED!

I also like how you just change characters abruptly sometimes. It's like a challenge, figuring out where one begins and the other ends. :P

Oh, yeah. And for some weeeird reason I kept on thinking of Heavy Rain. I just imagined each scene playing out like the game... I dunno if you've played but it's fun detective action. :D
110 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »