Reviews for The Feeling of Flight
breakthehabit chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
This chapter was extremely confusing. Everything. Especially the battles.. -_- Maybe it's just me, but remember, the reader can't read the writers mind. Please try to make things clearer next time. I think this story should be rated at 7 because of the confusion. :\ Would be ten though, considering it's uniqueness. Lastly, my fave character would be Shae and her dragon, but sadly you didn't really include them. :\ To all the other readers, this chart helps! :D

Adia - Kaejht, steel gray, 3.
Taiyls - Saojra, silver, 2.
Tayten - Kijorn, misty blue.
Shae - Najin, midnight black
James - Sejit, dark gold, 7.
breakthehabit chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Maybe it's cause I'm sleepy and exhausted, but whatever the reason I'm having a hard time with the names. :P Other than that, awesome story, and before I fall asleep I'm going to go to bed. :P Be back tomorrow! Love this.
Kassandra Duric chapter 12 . 6/15/2009
Wow. I hope Tayten gets the strangth and curage to mount Kijorn and they fly after Igor and help the dragon as best as they can. Please, hurry and post.
Pen-Name-Kisune-chan chapter 11 . 6/4/2009
Please update soon!
Kassandra Duric chapter 11 . 5/15/2009
Damn. I wander what's going on and why that dragon just attacked another out of no where. This can't be good. .
Kassandra Duric chapter 10 . 5/2/2009
WHy doesn't Taiyls just take Tayten with her and Tayten start her lessons at a later date? I mean they just really got together! T_T Please update soon.
Kassandra Duric chapter 9 . 2/19/2009
That was a sweet chapter. I wander who the guy that's just like Tayten's exboyfriend is. Do we all ready know him?
Kassandra Duric chapter 8 . 2/18/2009
Very nice. I really liked it. I especiolly liked the fact that Kijorn finally learned how to fly. Please, hurry and update.
Kassandra Duric chapter 7 . 1/17/2009
I really liked this chapter. The length was good, the plot to the chapter was good. Everything was great. I hope you can update it soon. _
Kassandra Duric chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
Awe. How sweet. They got together. _ That's so cute. They make a good couple all ready. Any way, keep up the good work and update soon.
Kassandra Duric chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
Oh my god. That was so hot in the end. Any way I liked it. I hope Tayten choses to be with Taiyls. _ Keep up the good work and up date this thing soon. _
Kassandra Duric chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
I liked it. Hurry up and update it. _ Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Kassandra Duric chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
Awe! That's so sweet. Are Tayten and Taiyls now a couple? Oh well, that's kindda hot if it is like that. Anyway, did something that happened to Tayten happen to Taiyls? Makes me even more curious. Please, hurry up and update the story. _
Kassandra Duric chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Awe. I feel so sorry for Tayten. At least now with Kiforn around if her boyfriend tries to hurt her he wont get the chance. _ Hurry up and update it soon.
Kassandra Duric chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
PRetty good start so far. Keep up the good work. Hurry and up date it. _