Reviews for Off Screen
kittyluvr1 chapter 8 . 12/22/2008
Good chapter with Rhys proposing to Savannah.
kittyluvr1 chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
Good chapter with Savannah meeting Rhys's family.
kittyluvr1 chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
Good chapter with Rys deciding to be supportive of Savannah having their baby and with him firing Gemma.
kittyluvr1 chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
Good chapter with Savannah telling Rys that she's pregnant.
kittyluvr1 chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
Good start to your story in showing Savannah's secret life with her movie star boyfriend.
XxSiennaxX chapter 8 . 12/18/2008
Finally he proposed

Another great chapter, please update soon :D
M. R. Roland chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
Very nice. I couldn't help smirking all the way throughout the chapter. I also can't believe you updated twice in 1 day!

Good job with the story, it's very, very entertaining...
XxSiennaxX chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
I'm glad his entire family isn't so disrespecting of her and mean and his younger brother does seem very forward.

Is he going to propose to her? Please tell me he will - he doesn't want to cause even more scandal does he :)

Please update soon - I can't wait to find out what happens next
Lizzieg884 chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
i really like this story and am interested in seeing where it is going. Just one comment, i wish there was some detail in your writing, as in like decriptive stuff but the plot is pretty goos so far.
Jevanminx chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
And of course I'm guessing that it was Gemma who told everyone seeing as she is a bitch. Be interesting to see how they cope with this.

Wanting.A.Heart chapter 5 . 12/12/2008
aw! update soon before i bite all my fingernails off! it's really good. i can't wait until the next chapter!
Jevanminx chapter 5 . 12/12/2008
Oh, I'm guessing that is going to be in the way of telling the world about Savannah when it comes to Gemma's revenge. And I'm glad that Rhys wants the baby too.

XxSiennaxX chapter 5 . 12/12/2008
Oh My Gosh - I can't believe Gemma - she seems to be such a vindictive person - she's going to tell the media of Rhys' girlfriend isn't she?

Anyways - I loved this chapter :D

Please, please, please update soon
XxSiennaxX chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
Hey :) Great chapter, I really can't wait to find out how he reacted. Please let him be supportive

Update soon please! :D
Jevanminx chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
Gah, I really don't know how hes going to react, please update soon.