Reviews for Snow White
the upward glance chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Another gripping story as always! :)

I loved your descriptions and Dyx's attitude in general. He's makes a great and compelling hero.

You have such attention to detail and a fine understanding of combat and weaponry that makes themstory convincing and interesting.

The planet you concocted and it's features are intriguing...a little reminiscent of Tatooine I might venture. But still very much your own.

Ah! I was hoping for more, but you know how I feel by now. :)

Dyx and this story have a lot of potential!

I find it that your last update was on my 17th birthday...hehehe

XOXO
lewy chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
AH!

you're amazing, I love this.
StarSplit144 chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
Nice to have you back too. Is the boss some kind of robot machine mind thing? And I can't get onto my story or user stats either. Must be a glitch or something. I'm sure it'll get fixed soon enough.
Undrahas chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Your welcome.

I do believe theres more than "a bit of company." Can I say A CRAP LOAD OF SOLDIERS COMING AFTER THEM? I do believe I'm right.

Anyway, this is a good story. Very good. Keep it up my friend! Keep it up.

Undrahas
Foolish Chimera chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Nice chapter. I found myself smiling or laughing on multiple occasions.

"Because of a genetic mutation, his eyes were pitch black." Oh, wow. This right here totally reminds me of the black eyed kids urban legend, and I wish it didn't because seeing pictures of what those creepy kids are supposed to look like is really unnerving.

Um, well, I can't access my story stats because I don't have any stories posted, so hopefully someone else can help you out with that. I can access my account settings, however, if that's what you mean by user stats...
StarSplit144 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Glad you at least managed to get some of your writing back. I really need to back up my harddrive over christmas. Been meaning to do that for a while now.

So is he emitting pheremones or something? That could be somewhat useful.

StarSplit
Foolish Chimera chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Huh. Interesting setting you have there, with everything artifical and all. It almost makes the story a little surreal in a way. And it's ironic how that women's name was Miss White when everything's, well, you know, white.

Good to see you back, too, by the way!
Undrahas chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Welcome back! This is a very good start. I love how you waited till the middle of this story to give his name. Thats awesome! This promises to be one of your best stories.

Undrahas