Reviews for The Inexplicable State of Being There
badbart chapter 20 . 1/26
My only purpose for reviewing is to feed the review whore, not because I thoroughly enjoyed the story, nor because it make me laugh too much or anything else.

Great job!
mimster259 chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
How do you review something that's been reviewed over 1,000 other times?! You could say that you throughly enjoyed it, but that's probably been said at least 700 other times. You could go on and on about how much if an amazing writer you are, but that's also a very cliched review. So I'm just going to say that, you can tell you put a lot of heart and soul into this piece of literature, much like Brody's artwork, and I'm going to read every other story you ever wrote on this site.
daisukiklove chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
I Love how the story is so easy to read and on-the-edge, like there are some really good fictions out there, but it's kinda hard for me to keep reading continously(If u know why I mean) really good
daisukiklove chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
I can't read the Spanish. Can your do like a translation on the side? Well srry if I can only read English, Vietnamese, Japanese, & like 10 words in Korean... Wish I took spanish
daisukiklove chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Cute he so likes her
Guest chapter 20 . 11/11/2013
luv it hun 3
A Writer's Dilemma chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Interesting start, love that Harry Potter was thrown in here too.
SunnySideUp26 chapter 20 . 10/1/2013
WOW! I am soooo glad I found this story! It is truly amazing, and you're such a great writer. I loved everything about this story, and I was sad when it ended. Wonderful work :)
AlwaysThere chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
I love that last line! " You look at her like a masterpiece, like she's priceless to you." Awwwww :)
SecondsTillWakingHour chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Interesting story line so far, I have no idea what is going to happen and I like that.
Carolina Martinez chapter 20 . 7/23/2013
Wow... Sorry for not reviewing the other chapters, but I couldn't wait to get to the next one. :) this story was AWESOME! I love how you portrayed the emotions, and the fact that Felicia and Brody both didn't really realize that the two were in love with each other. Also, adding Brody as an artist makes him more interesting, not to mention a bit more words for the competition. Haha. I also really love Felicia's little odd obsessions, like kiwi, and it adds a touch of humor because everyone thinks it's so strange. Also, Micki's such an interesting character... Too bad she and Nick didn't get together. Br anyway, this is a great story, love it!
fyriagita chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
I love how you write your story. and i absolutely love the character interaction!
Kirihime chapter 20 . 7/1/2013