Reviews for The Inexplicable State of Being There
Truth17 chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
I agree Nick and Micki are so cute,I really think he has a crush on her!

Ash is a hornd dog!

AW Brody! How cute,worrying about Felicia and all!

I love how his character respects women so much!
Priscilla Shay chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
so...you broke 100 lol, congrats!

But, yeh i'm love love loving the story, esp the whole, just being there thing oddly enough...i understand it *gets uncomfortable analyzing self*

*sigh* Can't wait for your next update.

Lol, Nick and Micki are too cute together. HATED Liam, he's an ass...and I mean...Ash is nice, a little eager to get rid of her virginity, but idk, i dont think i want Brody being with Ash for his first. Lol, obviously its your story and w/e but, he belongs to felicia and deep deep deep down, he knows it! lol

And I'm kinda curious to the Art Teacher's reaction to the pictures he's been drawing of Felicia.

omg...i have so much more to say...but its like...idk..morre! feed the obsession )
writerwithoutcause chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
Micki reminds me of myself towards the end. If it was my brother I would be the one to tease him about it if I walked in. Hehehe. Anyways, this was a great chapter and I'm happy that I'm able to catch on.
tinkerbell-92 chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
so is this a romance fic about ashley and brody now?

because they seem to generally like each other

and seem good with each other

i of cource wanted him with felicia,

but the way your writing this thing,

doesnt look like thats going to happen...
writerwithoutcause chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Conquests? List of Conquests. Oh my goodness that's a good one; it could exist couldn't it? This chapter was good and I enjoyed reading it; sure you know it though.
tornangelwings chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
this is the most intoxication story i have read in a long time, i just couldnt stop reading! its really good! keep it up i cant wait to read more and find out if brody ever does get Felicias eyes right...thot i didnt notice didnt you?

Duke
WalkingUnnoticed chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
Yay! good chapter! canNOT wait for the next one!
greenestar chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
This was really good! I liked how protective Broady is of Felicia. And I really don't like Ashley, have them break up already! -whine whine-
Has A WaywithWords chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
haha, good. Love the whole dressing up as the cullens. Great.
Narq chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
Hey Hey Hey! You ALREADY HAVE 100 reviews! Great work! and... GREAT CHapter! Brody really proved himself! and... why is Ashley's father acting like that? a bit over defenseive... don't you say?

anyways, good job!

Narq.
Izzey chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
awesome chapter. he's so into Felicia. they both have to wake up and see that they're into each other. jeez. lol. please update again soon! and, by the way, if you did write a story about Nick and Micki, i would read it.
funnechick chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
Wow...Ashley's parents are intense! And I can't believe she's more for losing her virginity than Brody, or that Felicia is actually coming into play in their relationship-him not having sex with her so that Felicia won't be number 1...this list thing is freakin serious, huh? Well, I can't wait to read the next chapter and see what's up with Felicia.
insanity-ward chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
oh my. wicked chapter! absolutely LOVED it!...

and holy shit. the ending killed me... again... "No, you idiots [we are not idiots, just hopeless romantics with nothing better to do with our lives... ok fine, we're idiots], i didn't like Felicia. NOT THEN." HOLY SHIT! "not then"? does that mean that he didn't like her then but will grow to like her? THERE'S HOPE!

THIS JUST KEEPS BETTER AND BETTER! sweet. i luv the hints you drop in P

and that was so sweet of him! to not have sex with Ashley because of Felicia, lol. kk well, update soon! ]
Only4Miken chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
Brody is one strange guy or maybe all the guys that I know are just sex addicts, I don't know. I feel like that him not having any feeling for Felicia is a bunch of bull crap. He has to have feelings...somewhere but if he doesn't then he's a ridiculously sweet guy thinking of how his sex live would effect his friend even if part of it is for selfish reasons.

I would love to read a story about Nick and Micki. They are fantastic. I love this story and can't wait to read more.
writerwithoutcause chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Just there. Oh man, this is a good beginning-an interesting beginning. I don't read many stories like this: cliche boy next door thing always going? I like this twist. I really do.
1,138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »