Reviews for The Inexplicable State of Being There
Izzey chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
awesome story so far. i like Brody. he's cool. please update again asap!
insanity-ward chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
NO! what is going on! what happened to Brody! noo! gah! Leesh! why! oh well. i guess i shall just have to hope that in the end it's BrodyxLeesh... but i'm seriously starting to think it's definately not going to be.

but funny chapter! really cool and sweet! (even if Leesh wasn't with Brody P) AND OMG! THE ENDING JUST KILLED ME! you have no idea how happy it made me!

BRODY'S THE GUY WHO GAVE HER THE NECKLACE RIGHT!... right?

oh please let it be!

and if it is then aw! that's so cute! she still has the necklace someone who she doesn't consider a friend gave her! that's so sweet! (and also proves that there's hope! xD)

anywayz, wicked chapter! can't wait for Brody's chapter. update soon! ]
greenestar chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
This was really cute! I enjoyed it!

And just a side note, I was in orchestra in high school and we called ourselves 'Orch Dorks'. Haha!
funnechick chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
Aww...Cameron turned out to be really sweet. For some reason, I like reading about them together much more than reading about Ashley and Brody...weird, huh? But it's kind of weird that the list is being made into such a big deal now that Felicia is single.

Oh, you had Cameron ask her out for Friday but the two times Felicia mentions the date, you wrote it was to be on Saturday. Anyway, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Narq chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
WHAT! Is this chapter fifteen pages on word! How large are is your word size? Do you click double space?

Sorry, a bit overreacting there.

Anywas, GREAT CHAPTER!

Narq.
Not Who I Look Like chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
A Brody only chapter? Really? *sequels* I BET HES KUTE WHEN HES JEALOUS! *sequels again*

You HAVE to update soon cuz i am NOT a patient person and I will be waiting!
Has A WaywithWords chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
Haha great chapter. Kinda reminds me of when Aaron and Kexy met in my story, I just really hope it works out better for Felicia and Cameron. Really, make that work out. Haha, update soon!
mandrake-o chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
I love stories like this. I tried to write one last year but then the main guy decided that he'd rather have a transvestite for a girlfriend. It was weird.

Anyway, I love this story.

) Mandraco.
Lils03 chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
Hum... so Felicia has a potential boyfriend...(who I assume knows about The List?). Wonder what Brody will think!

Looking forward to the next all Brody chapter! Update soon!
danadu101 chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
I really really love your story! Although, Cameron's wish was that she would go out with him on Friday, but she says later that she is going out with him on Saturday... when did that happen?
CATpuccino chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
I just read this story and I must admit that I like it tho I do think that the plot is kinda slow. Still great tho.
MissMagnificent chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
FAB-U-LESS. And yes, that is spelled wrong. It's also what your story is (fabulous). Hahaha. I just love how Felicia is so nieve and innocent. Only problem: Cameron. #1. FELICIA AND BRODY. #2. You could have made it so that they had a class together or that they have talked before. It seemed like they moved fast.

Still love it times ten though. (:
Only4Miken chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
I did miss Brody's POV and was a tad upset that he was not at the party but Cameron did make up for that. Can't wait to see how the date goes.
De La Vie chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
wow long chapter and you updated so fast! thx! i rlly like this story )
kelse-a-bells chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
Okay, now I hate Ashley because she wants Brody to meet her parents. Bad Ashley! -Smacks her.-

-Pushes Felicia to Brody.- Now...make out. xD