Reviews for The Inexplicable State of Being There
tinkerbell-92 chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
so is this a romance fic about ashley and brody now?

because they seem to generally like each other

and seem good with each other

i of cource wanted him with felicia,

but the way your writing this thing,

doesnt look like thats going to happen...
writerwithoutcause chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Conquests? List of Conquests. Oh my goodness that's a good one; it could exist couldn't it? This chapter was good and I enjoyed reading it; sure you know it though.
tornangelwings chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
this is the most intoxication story i have read in a long time, i just couldnt stop reading! its really good! keep it up i cant wait to read more and find out if brody ever does get Felicias eyes right...thot i didnt notice didnt you?

Duke
WalkingUnnoticed chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
Yay! good chapter! canNOT wait for the next one!
greenestar chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
This was really good! I liked how protective Broady is of Felicia. And I really don't like Ashley, have them break up already! -whine whine-
Has A WaywithWords chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
haha, good. Love the whole dressing up as the cullens. Great.
Narq chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
Hey Hey Hey! You ALREADY HAVE 100 reviews! Great work! and... GREAT CHapter! Brody really proved himself! and... why is Ashley's father acting like that? a bit over defenseive... don't you say?

anyways, good job!

Narq.
Izzey chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
awesome chapter. he's so into Felicia. they both have to wake up and see that they're into each other. jeez. lol. please update again soon! and, by the way, if you did write a story about Nick and Micki, i would read it.
funnechick chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
Wow...Ashley's parents are intense! And I can't believe she's more for losing her virginity than Brody, or that Felicia is actually coming into play in their relationship-him not having sex with her so that Felicia won't be number 1...this list thing is freakin serious, huh? Well, I can't wait to read the next chapter and see what's up with Felicia.
insanity-ward chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
oh my. wicked chapter! absolutely LOVED it!...

and holy shit. the ending killed me... again... "No, you idiots [we are not idiots, just hopeless romantics with nothing better to do with our lives... ok fine, we're idiots], i didn't like Felicia. NOT THEN." HOLY SHIT! "not then"? does that mean that he didn't like her then but will grow to like her? THERE'S HOPE!

THIS JUST KEEPS BETTER AND BETTER! sweet. i luv the hints you drop in P

and that was so sweet of him! to not have sex with Ashley because of Felicia, lol. kk well, update soon! ]
Only4Miken chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
Brody is one strange guy or maybe all the guys that I know are just sex addicts, I don't know. I feel like that him not having any feeling for Felicia is a bunch of bull crap. He has to have feelings...somewhere but if he doesn't then he's a ridiculously sweet guy thinking of how his sex live would effect his friend even if part of it is for selfish reasons.

I would love to read a story about Nick and Micki. They are fantastic. I love this story and can't wait to read more.
writerwithoutcause chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Just there. Oh man, this is a good beginning-an interesting beginning. I don't read many stories like this: cliche boy next door thing always going? I like this twist. I really do.
D R O P D E A D D A N I E L chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
hm.. first chapter's nice.

had a few typos though.

you have a beta?
Alora The Sleepy chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
I would totally read a Nick/Micki story. But may I just say that Ash/Brody are boring. I like the idea of Brody pining over Felicia while she dates Cameron. D I'm so antagonistic. But I have to go (short review again, I know, I'm sorry!) because I'm being anti-social because we're actually having a dinner party right now.

So: love it, update soon, uhm... OH! And in reply to your reply to my last review: Have you seen the picture of Patrick in the 'Folie A Duex' booklet/poster thing? He looks quite adorable there too. And he's wearing a hat that looks EXACTLY the same to one that I OWN. (Pretty fricken cool if you ask me!) And I totally know what you mean about his voice. It was half the reason I even fell in love with Fall Out Boy. And yes, Brendon and William have droolworthy voices. As do Andrew McMahon, Gabe Sapora (SP?) and Alex Gaskarth. D

OK, I'm really going now. D

Love Alora
Mary Chrys chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
I think it's funny how, when Brody is about to pocket Ashley's virginity, he's more worried about Felicia's virginity than he is Ashley's. I think they should break up soon. But they should have sex first, because then Felicia'll be number one, and it'll be interesting to see what happens. (

Also, I don't really like the name Felicia. I mean, I'm sure there are plenty of perfectly okay Felicias out there, but Felicia seems like a jerk name, and that is one thing Felicia isn't.

And now I have officially helped the review cause.
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »