Reviews for The Inexplicable State of Being There
kelse-a-bells chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
So...Brody's main reason for not fucking Ashley is so that they can lose their virginity together.

-Brings out pitchfork-

Die, bitch, die!

Just kidding. I think she's a cool character.

I want more, hun.

DanielDecode chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
you need work on your grammar
daling chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
i wanna leshh n broodyy
namethegame chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
The thing with Ashely-yeah, pretty much sums it up. Don't hate her but hate her with Brody-Brody, like the name! Really loving this story. Well written and has a good plot!
Truth17 chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
I agree Nick and Micki are so cute,I really think he has a crush on her!

Ash is a hornd dog!

AW Brody! How cute,worrying about Felicia and all!

I love how his character respects women so much!
Priscilla Shay chapter 8 . 1/11/2009 broke 100 lol, congrats!

But, yeh i'm love love loving the story, esp the whole, just being there thing oddly enough...i understand it *gets uncomfortable analyzing self*

*sigh* Can't wait for your next update.

Lol, Nick and Micki are too cute together. HATED Liam, he's an ass...and I mean...Ash is nice, a little eager to get rid of her virginity, but idk, i dont think i want Brody being with Ash for his first. Lol, obviously its your story and w/e but, he belongs to felicia and deep deep deep down, he knows it! lol

And I'm kinda curious to the Art Teacher's reaction to the pictures he's been drawing of Felicia.

omg...i have so much more to say...but its like...idk..morre! feed the obsession )
namethegame chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
Micki reminds me of myself towards the end. If it was my brother I would be the one to tease him about it if I walked in. Hehehe. Anyways, this was a great chapter and I'm happy that I'm able to catch on.
tinkerbell-92 chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
so is this a romance fic about ashley and brody now?

because they seem to generally like each other

and seem good with each other

i of cource wanted him with felicia,

but the way your writing this thing,

doesnt look like thats going to happen...
namethegame chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Conquests? List of Conquests. Oh my goodness that's a good one; it could exist couldn't it? This chapter was good and I enjoyed reading it; sure you know it though.
tornangelwings chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
this is the most intoxication story i have read in a long time, i just couldnt stop reading! its really good! keep it up i cant wait to read more and find out if brody ever does get Felicias eyes right...thot i didnt notice didnt you?

WalkingUnnoticed chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
Yay! good chapter! canNOT wait for the next one!
greenestar chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
This was really good! I liked how protective Broady is of Felicia. And I really don't like Ashley, have them break up already! -whine whine-
Has A WaywithWords chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
haha, good. Love the whole dressing up as the cullens. Great.
Narq chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
Hey Hey Hey! You ALREADY HAVE 100 reviews! Great work! and... GREAT CHapter! Brody really proved himself! and... why is Ashley's father acting like that? a bit over defenseive... don't you say?

anyways, good job!

Izzey chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
awesome chapter. he's so into Felicia. they both have to wake up and see that they're into each other. jeez. lol. please update again soon! and, by the way, if you did write a story about Nick and Micki, i would read it.
1,142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »