Reviews for The Inexplicable State of Being There
kelse-a-bells chapter 9 . 1/15/2009
I can totally relate to what Micki said about bisexuality. I'm not going to think that what your write will affect your sexuality, because I know that it hasn't affected me. What I write is just what's easiest for me to write.

Anyway, in ninth grade, I identified myself as bisexual, and I think that it just took a while, before I realized that I was lesbian. Anywho...

Yay! Ashley broke up with Brody. But, at first, I thought she was going to say that she was pregnant. _

And, I think that Cameron might be gay. The fact that you wrote that Micki thinks that, made me think that maybe Cameron is simply a character for Felicia before Brody and her get together.

And I hope that Brody protects her.

Keep up the great work!

xoxoxo

K
Has A WaywithWords chapter 9 . 1/15/2009
Good. A few mistakes though...
goanywhere chapter 9 . 1/15/2009
does brody care for her enough to help her?

that's what i'm wondering.

but anyways.

this was really good.

you MUST update soon!
MySweetFears chapter 8 . 1/13/2009
very funny chap. i feel so sorry for ash with her parents like that. we all know how that feels. cant wait for ash nd brody break up though. its just not meant to be
Maggie chapter 8 . 1/13/2009
This. Story. Is. Awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter! Micki and Nick would be so cute together, you seriously should do another story about them.
SRC-SI chapter 8 . 1/13/2009
OMG u have got to update fast!

i cant wait for more of ur story!

i love it...and i cant believe ittis onli 8 chapters long...i tend to like stories with more than 15 chapters...this is the first i think...

anyways keep writing and update soon!
FantasyFan5 chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
WOW.

I absolutely freaking love this story.

I was so sad when I got to the end of this chapter because I went to click for the next one and was sad to see - THERE WAS NO NEW CHAPTER! NO! That was very, extremely depressing. So please post more, to help my new addiction.

Really, though. Your characters are well rounded and not too perfect (as some people's tend to be), your plot is engaging, and you definitely make people want to keep reading. Keep this up and you'll have TWO hundred in no time, trust me.

GREAT JOB!
meowza chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
Gah. I hate Ashley. Stupid slut. D:

wow. okay, sorry. haha. anyway...

LOVELY update. here's to hoping the next chapter comes soon!
mysignisvital chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
I really like this (:

It's a great idea and I'll be looking out for the next chapter.
kelse-a-bells chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
So...Brody's main reason for not fucking Ashley is so that they can lose their virginity together.

-Brings out pitchfork-

Die, bitch, die!

xD

Just kidding. I think she's a cool character.

I want more, hun.

xoxoxo

Kelsey
DanielDecode chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
you need work on your grammar
daling chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
i wanna leshh n broodyy
namethegame chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
The thing with Ashely-yeah, pretty much sums it up. Don't hate her but hate her with Brody-Brody, like the name! Really loving this story. Well written and has a good plot!
Truth17 chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
I agree Nick and Micki are so cute,I really think he has a crush on her!

Ash is a hornd dog!

AW Brody! How cute,worrying about Felicia and all!

I love how his character respects women so much!
Priscilla Shay chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
so...you broke 100 lol, congrats!

But, yeh i'm love love loving the story, esp the whole, just being there thing oddly enough...i understand it *gets uncomfortable analyzing self*

*sigh* Can't wait for your next update.

Lol, Nick and Micki are too cute together. HATED Liam, he's an ass...and I mean...Ash is nice, a little eager to get rid of her virginity, but idk, i dont think i want Brody being with Ash for his first. Lol, obviously its your story and w/e but, he belongs to felicia and deep deep deep down, he knows it! lol

And I'm kinda curious to the Art Teacher's reaction to the pictures he's been drawing of Felicia.

omg...i have so much more to say...but its like...idk..morre! feed the obsession )
1,151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »