Reviews for The Inexplicable State of Being There
Mary Chrys chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
I think it's funny how, when Brody is about to pocket Ashley's virginity, he's more worried about Felicia's virginity than he is Ashley's. I think they should break up soon. But they should have sex first, because then Felicia'll be number one, and it'll be interesting to see what happens. (

Also, I don't really like the name Felicia. I mean, I'm sure there are plenty of perfectly okay Felicias out there, but Felicia seems like a jerk name, and that is one thing Felicia isn't.

And now I have officially helped the review cause.
goanywhere chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
It's kinda weird he thought about Felicia.

But it's nice that he's thinking about her.

Good stuff.

Update. Soon.
White Rabbit Tale chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
Another fantastic chapter. Brody is becoming more and more loveable with every chapter. And Micki is definitely one of my favorite characters. The list right now goes Felicia, Brody, Nick, Micki, Ashley. Yeah, I like Ashley a lot, she seems like a pretty awesome girlfriend. But the chemistry between Brody and Felicia is just so much better.

Thanks for the chapter update! Today is my birthday so it felt like a birthday present. )
forever.ephemeral chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
interesting story so far. i happened to open my mail the minute that you updated. haha...

...i guess ashley's okay, but i'm not sure if i like that she's with brody. but then again, i'm just waiting for when brody and felicia get together. :)
Howling Cat chapter 7 . 1/6/2009
I. Love. This.

Normally I don't read het but this pulled me in from the summary to the first paragraph, all the way to chapter seven. I adore Christian and Cameron and Felicia and Brody too, and Micki and...jeez, basically everyone. Except for Ashley. And Liam. Christian is hella cool, by the way.

Update soon!
Alora The Sleepy chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
OK, I think I love Christian and Cameron more than I love Brody. Which is probably really bad, considering Brody's the main guy. And it's usually the main GIRL that I don't like. I swear, you're a genius. You like... discovered a way to make me like other characters more than the major love interest. WHAT is HAPPENING to the WORLD? Yeah, OK, I'm going insane. D

SOO. Cameron is perfect. That's all I have to say on the matter. Oh, except that in his little list of people Petie had at home he forgot Hemmingway and Rigby. I have an issue with that. Before Ash and Bronx (perfect description, by the way - I loved it), Hemmingway was the only significant other in his life. D Yeah, Cameron isn't the only one with an unhealthy obsession for Fall Out Boy. Except I would have been able to bring the bass (not that I would have) because I... well, play is a loose term. But I can play 'Dance, Dance'. When I meet Fall Out Boy in February I'm gona tll Pete that. He'll be like, "Yeah, so can all our other bass playing fans." Ehehe. But he probably won't say that out loud. And I'm gona ask Joe to help me steal Patrick's hats. And I'm gonna tell Patrick that even though he's fat, I love him more than life itself. I KID! But if he weren't fat, I would love him... well, no, I still wouldn't want to marry him. But the POINT is.. I don't have a point. And no, I didn't forget Andy, by the way, I just thought you wouldn't care about what I was going to ask him. ...Not that you cared about anything else I was going to ask them... OK, off Fall Out Boy now. Sorry.

So anyway. Love this new development (as you may be able to tell). And Brody better get fricken jealous of Cameron. And that's ACTUALLY all I have to say on the matter. So there was my long review. So sorry it was so long in coming. D

Update soon!
Semicharmed love chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
Cute cute cute! haha i just found this today and its totallyy adorable. i thought at first that felicia and Nick were gonna go out but i like this Cameron twist...and i love Christian and Heather. ahh update soon! :D
Adis Crow chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
I love how you write all the relationships between the characters; Brody and Anyna, together, apart; Brody and Felicia, apart, sort of, distant, though not; Felicia and McKenzie, not exactly sisters, not exactly friends, just talking.

Osprey
kelse-a-bells chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
Aww...Heather will eventually have a boyfriend!

And I'm really enjoying this Cameron/Felicia thing going on. I think them going out will have Brody realize that he and Felicia need to be together.

Keep it up!

xoxo

Kelsey
ally chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
A very nice story! Please post the following chapters. Would love to know what happens when they both find out they're both.. there. :)
cbprice25 chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
Looking forward to the subsequent Brody-only chapter. Gosh, we get so accustomed, don't we? I fins myself missing the second half.
Izzey chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
awesome story so far. i like Brody. he's cool. please update again asap!
insanity-ward chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
NO! what is going on! what happened to Brody! noo! gah! Leesh! why! oh well. i guess i shall just have to hope that in the end it's BrodyxLeesh... but i'm seriously starting to think it's definately not going to be.

but funny chapter! really cool and sweet! (even if Leesh wasn't with Brody P) AND OMG! THE ENDING JUST KILLED ME! you have no idea how happy it made me!

BRODY'S THE GUY WHO GAVE HER THE NECKLACE RIGHT!... right?

oh please let it be!

and if it is then aw! that's so cute! she still has the necklace someone who she doesn't consider a friend gave her! that's so sweet! (and also proves that there's hope! xD)

anywayz, wicked chapter! can't wait for Brody's chapter. update soon! ]
greenestar chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
This was really cute! I enjoyed it!

And just a side note, I was in orchestra in high school and we called ourselves 'Orch Dorks'. Haha!
funnechick chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
Aww...Cameron turned out to be really sweet. For some reason, I like reading about them together much more than reading about Ashley and Brody...weird, huh? But it's kind of weird that the list is being made into such a big deal now that Felicia is single.

Oh, you had Cameron ask her out for Friday but the two times Felicia mentions the date, you wrote it was to be on Saturday. Anyway, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
1,151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »