Reviews for The Inexplicable State of Being There
Not Who I Look Like chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
A Brody only chapter? Really? *sequels* I BET HES KUTE WHEN HES JEALOUS! *sequels again*

You HAVE to update soon cuz i am NOT a patient person and I will be waiting!
Has A WaywithWords chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
Haha great chapter. Kinda reminds me of when Aaron and Kexy met in my story, I just really hope it works out better for Felicia and Cameron. Really, make that work out. Haha, update soon!
mandrake-o chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
I love stories like this. I tried to write one last year but then the main guy decided that he'd rather have a transvestite for a girlfriend. It was weird.

Anyway, I love this story.

) Mandraco.
Lils03 chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
Hum... so Felicia has a potential boyfriend...(who I assume knows about The List?). Wonder what Brody will think!

Looking forward to the next all Brody chapter! Update soon!
danadu101 chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
I really really love your story! Although, Cameron's wish was that she would go out with him on Friday, but she says later that she is going out with him on Saturday... when did that happen?
CATpuccino chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
I just read this story and I must admit that I like it tho I do think that the plot is kinda slow. Still great tho.
MissMagnificent chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
FAB-U-LESS. And yes, that is spelled wrong. It's also what your story is (fabulous). Hahaha. I just love how Felicia is so nieve and innocent. Only problem: Cameron. #1. FELICIA AND BRODY. #2. You could have made it so that they had a class together or that they have talked before. It seemed like they moved fast.

Still love it times ten though. (:
Only4Miken chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
I did miss Brody's POV and was a tad upset that he was not at the party but Cameron did make up for that. Can't wait to see how the date goes.
De La Vie chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
wow long chapter and you updated so fast! thx! i rlly like this story )
kelse-a-bells chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
Okay, now I hate Ashley because she wants Brody to meet her parents. Bad Ashley! -Smacks her.-

-Pushes Felicia to Brody.- Now...make out. xD

Keep up the good work.

xoxoxo

Kelsey
insanity-ward chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
WICKED CHAPTER! luved it as always. anf i do find Ashley a bit annoying. shes so perfect. but dude, Leesh could beat her any day! P and i luved the fact that even Brody admitted her cookies were better. but now that he's dating Ashley, does he still watch Leesh through the window? and the Leesh's birthday present was too cute! dude, i'm (like other readers) certain that it'll be LeeshxBrody in the end... right? PLEASE SAY YES! and was Nick trying to make Micki jealous? anywayz... Leesh has some pretty cool friends! why doesnt she like them! come on Felicia! dont be so emo!

and i totally wholeheartidly agree with Brody: Twilight IS ridiculous. but more like HORIFICALLY TERRIBLE! sorry if you like it man. but im a hater. i just hate the story of it. i havent actually read it, but i think i would rather kill myself than read. my friend told me the story of all 4 books in detail. and i hate it. sorry again if this offends you!

seriously! but i agree with Brody, Lol.

but whats this? is Leesh starting to feel some distance between her and Brody? (well invisible wall, but same thing) but some on already! develope feelings for each other! you already strip in front of each other! just take it a step further! Lmao. k well... UPDATE SOON! ]
goanywhere chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
I read all six chapters and loved them.

Sorry about not reviewing all of them.

I got into the story a little too much.

Anyways, great story.

It is very fascinating.

Can't wait till the next update.

Which I hope is soon.

Favorite-ing and alert-ing.
Narq chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
nice chappy

i really enjoyed it!

Narq
Has A WaywithWords chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
Cute! And I read the author's note as well. I actually like Ashley. She's dating Brody, big deal. I mean sure, Felicia and Brody will get together some day because we all love happy romantic endings. But, not with out some drama tied in the mix! I love Micki by the way, she's funny. And Nick and her should totally get together! Anyway, update soon!
greenestar chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
Yeah...so boo to Ashley. Her moving to fast is kind of killing things.

And are Nick and Miki gonna hook up? Because I think that would be super cute!
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »