Reviews for On Hiatus
Emmy41 chapter 32 . 8/19/2009
When MC asked her dad the girlfriend question, his reaction was really hilarious. I hope you update soon. :)
lolacakes chapter 32 . 8/19/2009
I want James to come back!p Pwease... I said pwease.p
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 32 . 8/19/2009
I loved this chapter. It was humorous and yet serious. I'm glad she's being nice to her mother..even though the lady might not deserve it. Update soon!
pigwidgeon road chapter 32 . 8/19/2009
Aw!

This is so good its like chocolate

which makes me want to eat it.

But i have the odd inclination that it doesn't taste like chocolate.

Unless i wrote it in chocolate on more chocolate.

Then it would taste like chocolate.

I am so random.
Kyrina chapter 32 . 8/19/2009
good story please update soon!
XxButterflyxAngelxBabygirl chapter 32 . 8/18/2009
That was a great chapter! I wonder what will happen now. I hope Kelsey is okay. I hope you can continue again soon!
INACTIVEACCOUNT5678 chapter 31 . 8/18/2009
AHA! You're back! Good to hear from you again!

And stop rewriting the story! AH!

Okey dokey, I'm okay now.

Update soon!
Believe-Your-Imagination chapter 30 . 8/18/2009
i love this story

plz continue!
Sorrow's Smile chapter 14 . 8/15/2009
I'm so confused. who is she ending up with?
Sorrow's Smile chapter 12 . 8/15/2009
ah hilarious
Sorrow's Smile chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Alice/Tasting Insanity recommended you. This is hilarious.
pigwidgeon road chapter 31 . 8/13/2009
I dont think its a crappy chapter and WARNING - i can review your story twentyone more times, if you fail you give me my next dose of Pretty Strung Out, i will have to use these oppurnutities to send your really glowing reports of your story, yet at the same time anyyoy you with begging and pleading for more, after all these oppurtunities are gone, if you STILL haven't updated, i may be forced to message you inbox with more grovelling. PLEASE update SOON.
pigwidgeon road chapter 27 . 8/13/2009
OMG i know i'm supposed to be reviewing the story but that authors note thing is one of the most FREAKIN FUNNY things i've ever read. -care to explain?-

I love your story and i love Noelle but i do obviously want James and MC to get together. Unless you do something else that none of us expected that actually works well, then i'll be happy. And i think you have the talent to do just that so congrats because they are tricky. -i am very picky- [rhymes]

I hope you write LOTS of thinbgs for me to write in the future.
Believe-Your-Imagination chapter 31 . 8/12/2009
i love the story

and quit saying your chapters are crappy cuz they are not!
moonlitsunset92 chapter 31 . 8/5/2009
loved it even though its kind of harsh and out of character for MC. : )
528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »