Reviews for Shift
Darth Zannacross chapter 349 . 4/20
We going full Yu Gi Oh with these Shadow games here...did not realize Takako was hiding a Millennium Item lol.

Takako is still knocking him back hard but, looks like things are going to enter a new even more drastic direction but we will see soon I guess.
Darth Zannacross chapter 348 . 4/14
We head in a wet direction today as things get nasty...reminds me of the Taboo guy in Yu Yu Hakusho only...a bit more vindictive...we will see how this goes but its not looking good.
Darth Zannacross chapter 347 . 4/6
We got some bitter memories before Takako just goes off the rails, but crying out tidal waves could cause some problems so, another twist in this long battle.
Darth Zannacross chapter 346 . 4/5
Well, things keep getting worst for Tatsuya, guess we will see if he is getting through to Saki real soon because he only has so many limbs.
Darth Zannacross chapter 345 . 3/31
Its the song that never ends, from hell, as Saki keeps doubling down on only having one path for her to take at this point.

At the last second Tatsuya found the resolve to break through, we will see if its enough to take down Saki soon.
Darth Zannacross chapter 344 . 3/29
The fight between Saki and Tatsuya rages on, but at least amiss all the explosions...Tatsyuya figured out a few things, even if it was not doing well. Ah well at least the bill Saki will get for all the property damage will crush her if he can't beat her lol, we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 343 . 3/21
Well, things have turned so drastic we are nearly knocked into dreams or nightmares, but the fight escalates even further as the now shirtless Tasuya is able to hold on to his defense enough to spare the school, but lets see if this new power up can decide things.
Darth Zannacross chapter 342 . 3/15
SO...things seem to be getting worst...so unless he's about to go full Hollow Ichigo hopefully his real plan will kick off before he's Swiss Cheese.
Darth Zannacross chapter 341 . 3/8
Yori's starting to feel the pressure, the being that's controlling Yori is just getting more and more ruthless and...well its not looking good so we will see if he will be a pin cushion by the end of this.
Darth Zannacross chapter 340 . 2/16
After the truth dawns because of some reflection Yori remembers just in time to not go down for the count but lets see if he can keep up the momentum.
Darth Zannacross chapter 339 . 2/9
Yomi's being pushed rather hard, but thanks to some introspection, he's able to endure one hell of a beat down, so lets see how effective these Black Orbs are as a counterattack.
Darth Zannacross chapter 338 . 2/2
This sibling fight resumes on a rough start, as Yomi's" Host" is being brutal both with words and with fists...as Yori is being pushed to all kind's of brinks but we will see if his resolve to protect his sister will be able to get him to pull through.
Starart152 chapter 3 . 2/1
This is a nice little chapter where we see what Saki can do for her friend and how tough she is when she is pushed to the limit of her patience.
As for Yuki, he isn't someone who can stand up for himself and he is the victim of bullying and teasing in his school. He is also acting in a weird innocent way when he tried to find the new student.
As for Ayumi, there is something about her that made Yuki nervous and I wonder what it might be.
Darth Zannacross chapter 337 . 1/29
There is a lot of Jaw busting going on this chapter, thanks to the liberation of the hairpin Miyako comes out on top, though it seems that both her and Kaede are going to be out for a while, hopefully they won't be needed to help Yuki but we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 336 . 1/23
Another fiery chapter as things indeed heat up, in fact it got so intense that Kaede seems to have gone full bloodlust mode or something. Though Miyako seems prime for some monster slaying so giving in to the rage might have been a mistake for Kaede but, we will see next time I suppose.
820 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »