Reviews for Shift
Darth Zannacross chapter 170 . 10/14
We see Miltiades appears as a rather chill dude...when he's not trying to bombard you to death with needles. Well he unleashes such a bombardment this requires Seiji to help Chiharu tag team there enemy...we will see if that matters soon enough it seems.
Darth Zannacross chapter 169 . 10/13
Ah I see Miltades is not quite down and out yet, and can throw quite a lot of needles, enough to be a bloody Cactar. Well, if Chiharu can survive this I suppose she can gain Jumbo Cactar's respect lol.

Also at the end when it says Maybe fast...feels may be fast is the proper term, guess I caught the spelling error for once lol.
Darth Zannacross chapter 168 . 10/12
I expected Miltades to put up a better fight but Chiharu is just not in the mood. And...yah not much else to say.
Darth Zannacross chapter 167 . 10/11
Well this ended being a easy fight, the old timer just could not take it when she goes all out, how I feel on some online fights at times lol.

Well, we will see if things with Miltiades will go down so quickly.
Darth Zannacross chapter 166 . 10/8
Bakkho may have called the match to early, as he's learning the hard way just how stubborn Chiharu is as despite his tricks she won't back down. Lets see just who's grit will trump the other and all.
Darth Zannacross chapter 165 . 10/7
Chiharu might be angry at this old man but his energy draining power is going to wreck her fast. Well, since he does not have a name I'll call him Moro for now lol.
Darth Zannacross chapter 164 . 10/6
Yumi seems rather screwed for now but, something tells me we did not get introduced to her darkside just for it to go away like this lol. Still seems like the we are down a game piece when the game's getting dire, and on top of all this Chiharu is still not being the best team player even as we got a older enemy to deal with. Lets hope we don't loose anymore arms.
Darth Zannacross chapter 163 . 10/5
Seems Photine is even more stubborn then first thought, and creative as well. This seems like a even more damning seal then the one Orochimaru did on Naruto to suppress the Nine Tails, I guess they need Yuki to bend some reality some more but we will see how much it will take to clean up this mess.
Darth Zannacross chapter 162 . 10/4
Well, things are indeed looking bleak in this episode as the gang is hanging in there, but taking some damage...and with Yumi's case more then a tad bit of damage...god damn.
Darth Zannacross chapter 161 . 10/3
Photine betted she got a lucky break when Yumi came back...she bet wrong it seems as the " Nice side" got rather vicious as well. Well...Chiharu suddenly shows up at the end...guess we will see just how drastic a outcome we have here.
Darth Zannacross chapter 160 . 10/2
Phontine's powers keep getting more and more extreme, but she's not dealing with the same Yumi...though this" Masa" is not as dominate as it first seemed as Yumi takes control.

We will see if this is a mistake or not soon enough it seems.
Darth Zannacross chapter 159 . 10/1
It seems Yami Yumi's making quite the fuss, and now the next stop on the pain train for Photine, who is about to find out there is a LOT that's changed, and we will see how much will change with the things being broken soon enough.
Darth Zannacross chapter 158 . 9/30
Well this bad guy's plans backfired as much as when " Id" gets out in Xenogears as Yami Yumi is unleashing the hurt.
Well, seems like we are getting to know Galen's name just so we can say good bye to Galen but we will see how things go rather soon.
Darth Zannacross chapter 157 . 9/29
Well...on first glance it seems like Yuki is real and not a mirage. Alas...that was just because illusion boy was playing the long game. Eh...the illusion would have had complete hold over even this" Yami Yumi" if he was as good with illusions as Aizen, ah ( Gets black coffined) Ow...but seems like "Yami Yumi" Is going to go all Dark Phoenix on this nameless hack so, should be fun. ( Go gets popcorn. )
Darth Zannacross chapter 156 . 9/28
More tension with Yumi in today's issue, we still don't know the name of her enemy but the mind games are getting more and more intense.

But before we go full Scarecrow in Batman Arhkam Knight or something Yuki cuts it short and...well that's that unless we find out this is some inception trap next time I guess.
642 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »