Reviews for Shift
Darth Zannacross chapter 254 . 12/3
I noticed this has the same chapter title as the previous one, doh.

Moving on, Haruo is hanging in there but, Teris seems virtually invincible, but hopefully Haruo can figure out this beasts weakness before its to late. Depends on if something can mess up all his morphing I suppose.
Darth Zannacross chapter 253 . 11/24
Both fighters are not careless, but Teris's work with plants would make Kurama proud, but looks like things are going to get rather super crazy, should be fun.
Darth Zannacross chapter 252 . 11/18
We move around once more before things were resolved in the last group, and now its Haruo's turn to do some wrecking or get wrecked it seems. For now the enemies pattern seems to not be to hard to follow but like before Teris seems like he's about to reveal the full picture, lets hope Haruo can keep up with the shifting ground and what else is going to shift around here.
Darth Zannacross chapter 251 . 11/11
Chiharu was catching on to this very VERY small attack but she did not keep her calm and got wrecked hard...hopefully not fatally hard but we will see soon.
Darth Zannacross chapter 250 . 11/4
This is giving me vibes of when Frezia unleashed his forth form and owned everyone...hopefully Chiharu won't get blasted through the lungs by the end of this.

Nereus does seem to have a hell of a touch, hopefully the magic to this can be figured out before she gets shattered herself, oy.
Darth Zannacross chapter 249 . 10/30
Always in for a rough time when the person pretending to be a kid reveals how messed up they really are.

Well, Fumiko made a gamble that blew up big time as she fell for the old Reflect trick, she should have cast the spell on herself first or something. Doh...and to top it off she gets a message that things are going to hell, not good.
Darth Zannacross chapter 248 . 10/28
So Glykeria really is pulling something like Genkai with using her aura to hide her true age or something, damn.

Her double doll strike of sorts seems to be messing with Fumiko good with the guilt trip but it made her push back harder. But, based on the end it sounds like she's going to cause her enemy to play her trump card...might be a bloody trump card but we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 247 . 10/22
Once more we move around during a time we wish we stayed on what happened before, but I guess Fumiko's in a tight spot as well. She better get over having to fight a kid soon or its going to be one deadly game...and hell looks like this is going to go into something like Biscuit form Hunter X Hunter...looks like its going to be yet again, one more brutal ride to the finish line.
Darth Zannacross chapter 246 . 10/20
Never a good time to have a flash back in the in the middle of a tense battle, seems to foreshadow some rather ominous things but we see what motivates him I guess, before he ends up losing to Sumiko, doh, that was fast.

But we shift to more vital issues as Yori suddenly finds out the truth about Ayumi's intentions, should be a wild ride, since it seems Ourias is not done yet? Maybe he wishes he was done by the time Yumi is done with him? We will see soon I guess.
Darth Zannacross chapter 245 . 10/18
Ourias should have known that boasting at how perfect his power is is begging one to get owned, and Sumkio seems to be up to do just that unless there is a second ace up this guy's sleeve.
Darth Zannacross chapter 244 . 10/10
Yori sure has a lot of" Fans" to deal with today...Ourious, like Cell and so many other enemies dismiss children as opponents till it blows up in there face...so far looks like things are once again, going to get rather intense so should be a wild ride.
Darth Zannacross chapter 243 . 9/30
Damn...we pulled a Bleach and moved away from the intense showdown, doh.

Still it seems like its Attack on Titan all right as the bad guys are clearly not just taking turns, and we will see if Yumi will be the first casualty to the showdown.
Darth Zannacross chapter 242 . 9/26
Well good to know Eudokia had some good childhood memories with the King, though it seems making fun of Demosthenes might have set the tone for his behavior later on, we will see. Speaking of the " boss man" at long, LONG last we finally are getting to that rematch, its like Ichigo VS Ulquiorra with the time its taken to get here...lets hope this one ends in a better way lol.
Darth Zannacross chapter 241 . 9/22
Welp...you know your rebellion sure as hell failed when nothing changed.

Well, not how I expected but we seen how Eudokia got her name, and it was nicely heartwarming but, lets see where things go from here.
Darth Zannacross chapter 240 . 9/18
Well that encounter with robbers went in a awkward direction...good thing they are more on the incompetent side so that there debut in the capital is not one of getting imperially wrecked by the higher ups.

But yah...so they build each new city over the old one? Almost giving me vibes of old New york in
Futurama, or maybe " Old Gotham from Arkham City. Well, with so many old cities plenty of places to hide I guess. BUT, maybe we are about to get a look at more of Ayumi's past? Only one way to find out.
726 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »