Reviews for Shift
Darth Zannacross chapter 3 . 3/3
Haha, time flies, been a white but, might as well get back on this. Ah, adjusting to another nation is always a pain, even harder when magic is involved. Hopefully Yuki will take the hint but, looking at how long this story has become looks like there is quite a while for either a friendship or romance to grow lol. We will see, till then best of luck.
Starart152 chapter 1 . 3/3
This is a nice pilot that gives a lot of what we should expect form the story. The characters are nice and Yuki feels like one of the classic main characters and I can already see that his desk is next to a window that allows him to daydream like in a lot of anime and manga.
As for the action, it was short, but the details were really interesting and gives a strong image of what was going on.
Drogyn chapter 170 . 2/22
Poor Chiharu, feeling Gimli's pain all too well right now.
Drogyn chapter 151 . 2/22
Woot Woot! Seiji's shirtless again! Yeah baby! I was hoping that was how most of his fights were gonna end up.
Drogyn chapter 143 . 2/21
Wow, just wow. Seiji is seriously just the best. Never change Seiji, you're already perfect! The Manliest Man's Man.
Drogyn chapter 100 . 2/16
Yeeeeah, I'm with Seiji and Yori there. Like, what just happened? Did we miss HALF the conversation somehow? Like the parts where the problem is established and where it was solved?
Drogyn chapter 67 . 2/13
No joke, I would pay for a manga just about Seiji's adventures and growing romance with Aoi. The last two chapters have definitely been my favorite so far.
AHSReviewer chapter 1 . 1/31
wait... Did I see... 447 chapters? Definitely reading this, I may have found a story longer than War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy! Will review with my actual profile once I finish it!
Enigma39 chapter 1 . 1/27
Whooooaaaaa! First chapter and I'm already into it! I love this! It's mysterious fantastical and it's so so cool. I can't wait to keep reading this!
WhiteKnightL chapter 145 . 1/17
Chapter 145. Looks like things got...a little heated between Fumiko and Stamatia.
qualeshia3 chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
After this epic novel, what are you going to do next with this story?
Mai Sachiyuki chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Yo~ I'm a new reader here on FictionPress and you had me hooked on this chapter! Will catch up with the chapters soon, I hope *sweatdrops*
Bookwriter94 chapter 12 . 7/16/2017
Finally finished with the School Days Arc: Awakening, and I got to say it was pretty good.

At first I was a little confused when I first began reading the first chapter, but after reading the AN I understand how it worked when you began the pilot.

Anyway, up next in the School Days Arc is: My Brother's Keeper. Now that Yuki's power is unsealed he's going to have a hard time trying to control it. On top of that he's going to be trained by Ayumi, fight against assassins, and protect his family all in one day.

I wonder how this'll turn out, but I guess I find out later in the second part in the School Days Arc. I'll be reading the next part later and will review to you once I read this story again, but until then, see ya later for now!
Bookwriter94 chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
So now the story begins, Yuki's power awakens and not to mention he'll be hunted down by assassins due to him being a threat to them. Still, I wonder why Ayumi said that he's an "heir", but to what exactly? Guess I'll just have to read the first arc and find out.

Well I'll be reading the first arc and I'll review once I reach the end.
qualeshia3 chapter 426 . 5/27/2017
Exactly, how far do you plan on going with this story? These are a lot of chapters and I am wondering just how many you plan on adding. How many do you think Fictionpress is going to let you post? Not trying to be rude or anything I'm just curious.

It's great that you can post so many chapters out for this story. I wish I could do that. Good luck and more power to ya!
469 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »