Reviews for Shift
Darth Zannacross chapter 356 . 6/9
Takako all but throws everything but the Kitchen Sink at Yuki, but its still not enough to pin him down...lets see what this glove amounts to next time I guess.
Darth Zannacross chapter 355 . 6/7
Yuki pushed Takao back a bit, only to find out she is a master of ALL powers? Did she get a game shark or something? This...can get broken rather quickly...
Darth Zannacross chapter 354 . 6/2
Yuki strung along Takao along with fake outs but...she seems to be catching on...and is countering with...Shadow Clones? Guess we will see next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 353 . 5/24
We start off seeing Takako is Gere savvy, or at least has common sense...BUT well...she's showing how intense she is with her blitz to start the fight.

Yuki is figuring out how unstable she is...lets see if he can figured it out before he gets wrecked.
Darth Zannacross chapter 352 . 5/17
At last we are back to Yuki, who is going to be in for a rough time when he realizes how bad things are looking, but for now he's doing damage control...we will see if Saki busts out Kaio Ken to get past the weights lol, but, feeling intense showdown vibes as Yuki at last confronts Takato and Hiroshi, lets see how this showdown goes next time hopefully.
Darth Zannacross chapter 351 . 5/3
Well...someone is clearly having a break down...damn.

The fact that Hitomi really was doing this with her own free will shows how unhinged she was.

Hiroshi might not accept this though and could be for a burst of rage. Not sure what the new comer can do to change this but we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 350 . 4/26
The watery " shadow game" quickly leads to the " goal" being in sight thanks to all these shadow rules...well Hiroshi might have this in the bag but things could change quickly I suppose, only one way to find out.
Darth Zannacross chapter 349 . 4/20
We going full Yu Gi Oh with these Shadow games here...did not realize Takako was hiding a Millennium Item lol.

Takako is still knocking him back hard but, looks like things are going to enter a new even more drastic direction but we will see soon I guess.
Darth Zannacross chapter 348 . 4/14
We head in a wet direction today as things get nasty...reminds me of the Taboo guy in Yu Yu Hakusho only...a bit more vindictive...we will see how this goes but its not looking good.
Darth Zannacross chapter 347 . 4/6
We got some bitter memories before Takako just goes off the rails, but crying out tidal waves could cause some problems so, another twist in this long battle.
Darth Zannacross chapter 346 . 4/5
Well, things keep getting worst for Tatsuya, guess we will see if he is getting through to Saki real soon because he only has so many limbs.
Darth Zannacross chapter 345 . 3/31
Its the song that never ends, from hell, as Saki keeps doubling down on only having one path for her to take at this point.

At the last second Tatsuya found the resolve to break through, we will see if its enough to take down Saki soon.
Darth Zannacross chapter 344 . 3/29
The fight between Saki and Tatsuya rages on, but at least amiss all the explosions...Tatsyuya figured out a few things, even if it was not doing well. Ah well at least the bill Saki will get for all the property damage will crush her if he can't beat her lol, we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 343 . 3/21
Well, things have turned so drastic we are nearly knocked into dreams or nightmares, but the fight escalates even further as the now shirtless Tasuya is able to hold on to his defense enough to spare the school, but lets see if this new power up can decide things.
Darth Zannacross chapter 342 . 3/15
SO...things seem to be getting worst...so unless he's about to go full Hollow Ichigo hopefully his real plan will kick off before he's Swiss Cheese.
827 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »