Reviews for Shift
Crimson Velvet chapter 1 . 7/24
Woah, intense.
Firstly, I love how you just had to add that "To be continued..."
Super cliffhanger!
Personally, I felt that your descriptions were perfect, but that's just in my tastes. Others may say that you revealed a bit too much, but it's enjoyable when reading.
Good job! I'm gonna continue reading
Neurophysiologic chapter 321 . 5/27
Glorious day for I'm now caught up. I was waiting for one of Yumi's personalities to show up. Though I thought it'd be different. My original hope was that they would be on Yuki's side and help out. Him being sealed is definitely going to make this rough. Then you have military recon. I'm sure they will learn how to do this. My guess is Demothenes (spellcheck? Lol) will have to involve Atlanteans, he IS the king. Can't wait for next release, for I am probably your biggest fan.
Neurophysiologic chapter 276 . 5/22
So many reveals and so much information. Eudokia seems to have lost it. Yuki makes me like him even more. I do like how this doesn't follow traditional manga logic. Emotions make you weaker. Makes this very enjoyable.
Neurophysiologic chapter 270 . 5/22
I can see hints of Kenpachi in Alexander but he is far less battle hungry. This fight is really heating up.
Neurophysiologic chapter 245 . 5/21
I really like Sumiko. I seem to like all of the souls that reside in her. Can't wait to see Yuki's battle though.
Neurophysiologic chapter 217 . 5/17
Now that's a plot twist. Ayumi may not be Eudokia (not sure if I spelled it right). I was already thinking that Ayumi seemed weak for such a position. I want her be someone else, honestly never liked her. She always seemed like a Rukia imitator. Someone with strength at the start but weak when compared to others. Well, the show must go on so that I can learn her identity. Still love Masa. Really can't wait to see what happens with her. I'm sure she will emerge as a huge threat later. Can't wait.
Neurophysiologic chapter 211 . 5/16
Hell yeah Chiharu! Cut his head off!
Neurophysiologic chapter 198 . 5/15
I really like the person Yuki is becoming. I can't wait to see the Omega Division and Yuki using fold to stop them. I think a quick training session would do him good but this is Shonen so I'm sure at this point he will grow through battle and observation with the occasional training session.

Still addicted and catching up.
Neurophysiologic chapter 193 . 5/15
Great fight. Can't wait to learn about folding.
Neurophysiologic chapter 180 . 5/14
Finally Saki battles. I can't wait to see how she evolves.
Neurophysiologic chapter 170 . 5/13
Masa is my new favorite character. I'm loving this.
Neurophysiologic chapter 108 . 5/8
I'm excited to see how Fumiko evolves. I love mages, especially fire mages. She has a lot of potential to grow. Her weak physique shouldn't be an issue once she learns to control her magic.
Neurophysiologic chapter 60 . 5/5
I'm glad he finally awoke. Can't wait to see how this fight turns out. Although I don't see this guy as an assassin, he seems more of a stepping stone by choice.
Neurophysiologic chapter 13 . 4/24
11 chapters in and will be following til the end. Your powers are pretty unique and I love the idea of fighting for field control. Can't wait to catch up to the story to see the real battles. You've earned yourself another fan.
Time-Alone-Is-Just-An-Illusion chapter 315 . 4/21
Hey there!
So, I've read a couple chapters of your story and you are probably my biggest inspiration on here. I really can't think of anything to critique! It's amazing to see a story that has evolved from 2008 until now, and I hope to be writing for as long. I can picture the first chapter of your story just like an actual Manga, which is great!
442 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »