Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 148 . 6/6/2013
So the plot thickens. It makes me wonder just who exactly Yuki is then. Did the king have a secret lover or something? Now I'm curious.
Revamp chapter 147 . 6/6/2013
's attacks were amazing, things don't look good for her. I loved the flame pillar and her fire arm as well. She has some pretty interesting attacks.
Revamp chapter 146 . 6/6/2013
I really like the powerful fight and depth of Stamatia's chatacter and how the King effected her life. Her tragic loss and why she fought. This is truly a battle of heart and soul for both women.
Revamp chapter 145 . 6/6/2013
What a powerful fight. For a moment, it seemed as if Fumiko was a gonner but she managed to find a way to gather her powers and it appeared to be working. I like the explosive fire vs. fire theme as well. .
Revamp chapter 144 . 6/6/2013
It looks like Fumiko is growing as well, and facing her past and feelings. I hope she'll be able to keep a grip on her powers despite the screaming.

I love the intensity of emotions and action here. It also adds a sense of madness to this chapter as well.
Revamp chapter 143 . 6/6/2013
Fumiko and Seiji's interactions are funny here. I was cracking a laugh at thier antics. At times, I just think Fumiko thinks Seiji is stupid in general. On the flip side, it's nice to see Seiji fighting and showing a sense of morale towards women...even if it is in a goofy way. XD
Revamp chapter 142 . 6/6/2013
Starting off my morning doing a little reading. What better way to do it than reading Shift? XD I like this chapter and tje little scenes of action as Yumi and co. try to infiltrate the camp.
Revamp chapter 141 . 6/5/2013
There was quite a bit of insight on Fumiko's growth here as well. I think her transformation is more of an adapt and survive one whereas Yumi's is more about personal growth. Now that they are moving in, I wonder what will ne in store for them and for Yori, Athene and Chiharu.
Revamp chapter 140 . 6/5/2013
I really like Vangelis. He sort of reminds me of my character Udo from Into the Void. I look forward to seeing more of him in future chapters.

It seems Chiharu found Yori, but got caught up in his powers possibly. I wonder what will happen after Yori's mind showdown with Athene is over.
Revamp chapter 139 . 6/5/2013
Nice, powerful chapter. I like Yumi's cathrisis, or struggle with it, and Chiharu just keeps pushing her. In a way, she acts as a motivator to kick her in the ass when she needs it.
Revamp chapter 138 . 6/5/2013
Yumi continues to grow and proves herself inspiring for wanting to achieve a change deemed impossible. I found myself relating to her on many levels ,having changed myself in order to help my anxiety issues.

She and Chiharu have a nice clash of opinions. Chiharu is definiyely stuck in her ways though.
Revamp chapter 137 . 6/3/2013
Nice character development here with Seiji and Yumi. I like Yumi's transformation and how she continues to grow as a character. Seiji is still in a little bit of denial but he's ciming around slowly. Chiharu still has a lot to learn.
Revamp chapter 136 . 6/3/2013
Interesting how this chapter turned from comical to serious and emotional. Chiharu's denial is slowly cracking. It seems that Yumi has a good influence on her. They have an interesting friendship.
Lolitroy chapter 194 . 6/1/2013
Woot! I'm review 300!
Revamp chapter 135 . 5/22/2013
This chapter was a nice break in the action. It also lightened the mood with humor throughout, with Saki, Hiroshi andYuki. Yuki and Chiharu's out of story conversation was funny as well.
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »