Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 134 . 5/22/2013
I like the developing relationship between Chiharu and Yumi. Yumi 's bravery is showing and her defense to Chiharu using her own statement against her was clever. It's nice to see someone cut through her tough facade.
Revamp chapter 133 . 5/22/2013
Seiji being set on fire was a humorous way to start the chapter. He and Fumiko have interesting interactions, like brother and sister in a way.

I also like the interaction between Chiharu and Yumi regarding her feelings on her brother complex. I wonder if Yumi will grow out of that stage or continue to embrace it.
Revamp chapter 132 . 5/22/2013
Athene's,memories are painful and intense. I sort of feel sorry for her in her situation and I'm starting to like her character. The more depth that is released the more questions rise and the more she interests me.
Revamp chapter 131 . 5/22/2013
Yori's trip through Athene's memories is engaging and informative. It brings up questions. How is Eudokia connected with Athene? How was Yori able to access her memories? Is this his MP power?

So far, I find Athene interesting. Her views rise qestions. I'm interested in finding out more about her.
Revamp chapter 130 . 5/22/2013
This chapter was emotional and interesting as Athene and Yori both run through real and fake memories. Yumi's emotions as well as Yori's were pulling at heart strings. I wonder what Yori will find out from his mental struggle.
Revamp chapter 129 . 5/22/2013
Poor Yori. It seems like Yumi will be too late to save him from the interrogation, but maybe she can save his life.

It's interesting to see Yumi's constant struggle to understand her powers. I still wonder who that voice was who was communicating with her.
Revamp chapter 128 . 5/22/2013
The team has been formed but it seems like Yori's interrogation has begun.
Revamp chapter 127 . 5/22/2013
It looks like Yumi has a team behind her. I'm glad that she has some help now and her interactions with Seiji were adorable. It makes me ship them more than before.

I hope they can get there in time to save Yori.
Revamp chapter 126 . 5/21/2013
I ended up being caught in a situation with the tornados in Oklahoma, my father was in Moore where the carnage was so I didn't get to read anything. However I'm here on my phone to review you now.

Yori seemed to learn a lot about the soldiers. I wonder how they interrogated him and how it changed his psyche and attitude.
Revamp chapter 125 . 5/17/2013
More nice character development from Yumi and another disagreement between Seiji and Ayumi. I knew thier opinions would clash several times. I still wonder who is speaking to Yumi telepathically and what thier aim is for helping her.
Revamp chapter 124 . 5/17/2013
It seems that the Atlantean soldiers are slowly figuring out our heros. So far it's mostly a new spin on information with development of the Atlanean characters. Right now I'm trying to figure out each of the characters in this chapter and thier personal motives.
Revamp chapter 123 . 5/16/2013
It's nice to see that everyone is back together. All of thier different levels of experience was present here as well as a bolder attitude from Yuki. I wonder where Yoriis though.
Revamp chapter 122 . 5/16/2013
I like this show down. We learn a lot about Yuki's powers, as we have other cast members. He's had a nice shining point since he toughened up, but I wonder what will happen now that someone has lived to tell about his effective powers and smart moves in battle.
Revamp chapter 121 . 5/16/2013
This chapter was a nice break from the action. Yuki continues to make me laugh with his commentary and out of story jokes.
Revamp chapter 120 . 5/16/2013
I'm glad Seiji was rescued. His interactions with Chiharu are always funny. The rest of Seiji's flashback have depth not only to him but Yuki's as well.
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »