Reviews for Shift
Darth Zannacross chapter 201 . 2/20/2022
And as we get past the 200 mark, a brief look back at the past... this time on the " enemy side".

We see Demosthenes has another side to him, but even his allies point out he's not quite the" fun guy".

Good to see the King was ok...though things are clearly not as they were back then.
Darth Zannacross chapter 200 . 2/14/2022
And we made it to the 200th chapter, and on this benchmark we have...more Eudokai feeling out of place with reality...we will see what comes from this encounter with Dareia.
Darth Zannacross chapter 199 . 2/12/2022
Well this was quite the swerve but...guess we will see how this time in the army will boost Eudokia's resolve.
Darth Zannacross chapter 198 . 2/7/2022
Despite all that's happened Yuki and Ayumi still can be a bit frosty at times, though at long last we are going to get a better idea on what's going on.
Darth Zannacross chapter 197 . 2/4/2022
Yuki is looking ok after that rather brutal duel. A nice touching moment after such a barrage of tension, though the sight of Eudokia's plight is a bit of a kill joy, we will see if that's really the future or if there is a chance to avoid the broom of doom.
Darth Zannacross chapter 196 . 1/30/2022
Well, just like Cell we have someone who pushed his target to far and is about to get owned over it...never bring a broom to a claw fight. But yet...this berserk fury does not seem to be paying off very well as Charition still outwits her...and the next move is going to go badly for someone.
Darth Zannacross chapter 195 . 1/23/2022
The clash gets a tad more forceful...Chartion makes use of a broom in the most ways since Kirby lol.

Well, Charition is yet another hostile who assumed to much of things and is about to get the same buyer's remorse Cell and so many others had...seems that way at least.
Darth Zannacross chapter 194 . 1/21/2022
As tense as things are with Yuki, still got a few other matters to address. Eudokia and Chariton's skills are ramping up...depends on who masters that blanket more I guess.
Darth Zannacross chapter 193 . 1/14/2022
Almost thought the blast vaporized Yuki's clothing till it just sent him to the mental inner world, but the resolve helps him get a handle on those damn cubes, and we get a epic flash exchange, and it seems that Yuki can call it a win. How good the victory celebration will be will be how Saki turns out.
Darth Zannacross chapter 192 . 1/9/2022
Well the fight's not over yet, its getting rather dire though. Yuki is catching on more and more, but the further he gets the more psychotic Vangelis gets with his counter attacks so...could lead to some missing limbs if he's not careful...and sounds like that just might have happened by the end so...damn...have to see till next time the extent of the wound.
Darth Zannacross chapter 191 . 1/5/2022
Ah, the fight is not quite over as the end of the last chapter was hinting at...things are getting to the wire though. Well, when in doubt chuck a forest at your enemy I suppose.

Also...I'm crush? Would " I'm crushed?" fit better?

Anyway...it seems one step forward two steps back since now Vangelis is just even more revved up...guess we will see how this clash goes.
Darth Zannacross chapter 190 . 1/1/2022
As things escalate a wooden gun is a lot more serious then it would be in other media, Yuki might have been the one who overestimated things this round as Vangelis is proving he's not just bluster as he over whelms Yuki...I guess we will see just how much he will lose for making this misjudgment.
Darth Zannacross chapter 189 . 12/29/2021
And after all the henchmen at last we get back to the central...or at least semi central duel going on.

Vangelis has that hot blooded kill joy theme going on but without some of the blood-lust that screws over some of the others.

Yuki seems to be getting a handle on his enemies tricks...or is that just what Vangelis wants him to think? Guess we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 188 . 12/22/2021
It seems we got another double KO here...both fighters are to stubborn to go down without a fight...though we will see if Haruo's " Superior" will take this respect well, we saw how it went previously.
Darth Zannacross chapter 187 . 12/15/2021
Ligeia is slowly seeing how Haruo's tricks work, shock per shock, while her enemy gets better at deducing her own plan with each failed animal.

Guess we will see soon if three columns is enough to win the fight.
823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »