Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 87 . 4/24/2013
Looks like Yumi is maybe jealous of Ayumi. I wonder if she'll ever tell Yuki how she feels. After he and Saki I like him with Yumi. I wonder what Momoko has to talk to Yuki about.
Revamp chapter 86 . 4/23/2013
It's nice to see Saki and Ayumi show up. The battle with the tigers was fantastic and I love Haruo's determination. Unfortunately my phone is dying so I will return tomorrow.
Revamp chapter 85 . 4/23/2013
I'm glad that Haruo has become more reliant on others. His character has really grown and developed these past few chapters.
Revamp chapter 84 . 4/23/2013
Haruo got a better grip on his powers, it seems or rather he is slowly figuring them out. I wonder if his powers have to do with shaman spirits since they take the forms of animals.
Revamp chapter 83 . 4/23/2013
The battle is intensifying, and Haruo and Yuki seem to be in a predicament. I wonder what will happen now that Haruo's animal has been beaten.
Revamp chapter 82 . 4/23/2013
I was correct on Katsu's power of wind. I also like the blade power of his lackey. I act_ally have a character with a similar power in Capricious Infection. He can summon blades not make things into blades.

Haruo's power interests me. It seems like a type of beast summoning power. I had a feeling he would end up with a power, I was just wondering which one.
Revamp chapter 81 . 4/23/2013
I wonder if Katsu has a wind power that makes him create what manga refers to as cyclone or wind cuts. That is my guess. It looks like Yuki will have to face another elementa user.
Revamp chapter 80 . 4/23/2013
You continue to deliever the emotion and action in this chapter and Yuki's plan was perfect. Haruo is facing his past well, despite being sent into a wall. I'm glad the teacher has been freed and I anticipate the next chapter.
Revamp chapter 79 . 4/23/2013
Things are really escalating now. I hope that Haruo is able to save his kind teacher.
Revamp chapter 78 . 4/22/2013
This chapter added to Haruo's depth with Katsu and gave clarification to the earlier events. I like the depth of thier rivalry and I wonder what will happen next between them. Umfortunately, that will have to wait because my phone is dying.
Revamp chapter 77 . 4/22/2013
The interactions between Haruo and Asanuma were touching and I love the ositive message this chapter conveys both with Yuki and Asanuma. This is another favorite chapter of mine.
Revamp chapter 76 . 4/22/2013
This was.a nice look into Haruo's character. I've always wanted to see if there was more to him than what he appeared, since until now he's been in the background.
Revamp chapter 75 . 4/22/2013
I like the developed power Yori got. It seems like all of the main characters have some sort of power. This chapter was dramatic and touching with a bit of humor at the end. I like chapters like this. They always develop characterization that other situations can't.
Revamp chapter 74 . 4/22/2013
This chapter was very sad. I feel so bad for Yori and Yumi. I hope that she doesn't die. She was one of my favorite characters.
Revamp chapter 73 . 4/22/2013
I wonder what Yumi is looking for that means so much to her. I also like the ironic humor at the end of this chapter. I wonder how they'll get themselves out of this situation.
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »