Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 72 . 4/22/2013
I like the deep look into Ayumi's past, as well as her real name coming out. Her loyalty to the old king and her pain was expressed very well. My heart went out to her.

I like the contrasting views of Demosthenes and Eudokia and thier system of beliefs.
Revamp chapter 71 . 4/22/2013
I'm glaf to see that Yuki is back. It's interesting to know that he can disguise himself as well. While I still perfer him with Saki, I like the touching moment between them and thier relation through loss.
Revamp chapter 70 . 4/22/2013
The failed mission was a nice add to the depth of Chiharu's power. I have to wonder about her new power and what it is, though I have my theories.
Revamp chapter 69 . 4/22/2013
This chapter was action packed. I loved the feelin6 it gave and Tomasu is still that guy I expect to turn on Chiharu any minute.
Revamp chapter 68 . 4/22/2013
I sense that things are going to come to a head with Chiharu and Tomatsu pretty soon. This whole chapter had me tense and on edge. Iwonder what will transpire if Chiharu's revenge proves successful.
Revamp chapter 67 . 4/19/2013
Nice action and Aoi's commentary continued to make me laugh. This chapter was an interesting zombie apocalypse type chapter. I really love Seiji's little arc if you can call it that.
Revamp chapter 66 . 4/19/2013
Seiji and the ghost have humorous interactions. This chapter left,me chuckling throughout. I like paranormal things and most recently posted a story about them, placing them in Shift makes me happy, especially with one so quirky. This gives me inspiration to keep writing on Obake. I like these last few chapters in particular.
Revamp chapter 65 . 4/19/2013
I have to say that I'm a little confused at the situation myself. Yuki's powers can't bring back the dead, so where didthe supposed Emporer come from and whateaning does the ghost and deathly smell have? This is intriguing.
Revamp chapter 64 . 4/19/2013
At this point, I'm wagering Fumiko is just like Yuki and Ayumi and she seems to be like Yuki's counterpart in a way. Her powers hurt Kimeko or at least that's what I get from this. While her situation isn't exactly like Yuki's they share common factors. The scene with the man made me chuckle as well. It was a nice break in the tension.
Revamp chapter 63 . 4/19/2013
I loved the depth in Fumiko's character, as well asthe fantasy setting that's now present. This chapter clarifies the situation with the assassin and shows Fumiko's depth with her sister. In some aspects her situation is much like Yuki's except handled in a different way.
Revamp chapter 62 . 4/19/2013
I like that you brought back Seiji, Fumiko and Chiharu and showed the progression of thier lives in the new world that's been created. I'm eager to see what happens next. Hopefully I'll make it to chapter 70 today. That's my goal anyway.
Revamp chapter 60 . 4/19/2013
Demosthenes keeps getting more and more interesting. I knew someone would be dead, more specifically Kazuhiro because the bomb was attached to him. Great build up and lovely emotional chapter. I'm loving this story.
Revamp chapter 59 . 4/19/2013
It's nice to see that Yuki finally got over his past and sorted out the truth. He overcame a huge hurdle in his life even if the tragedy behind the matter was that lives may have been lost in the bombing, now I sense that he will make a confident, powerful change.
Revamp chapter 58 . 4/19/2013
This chapter was pretty intense I was on edge the whole time I read it. I hope that everyone in the crowd was alright but I somehow doubt it. Yuki is still struggling with his mother's words and I sense a lot of symbolism on his end of what's going on.
Revamp chapter 57 . 4/19/2013
I wonder about the incident with Minori and with Demosthenes. This whole chapter was interesting and it drew up a lot of questions. I like the focus on Hiroshi's character as well.
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »