Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 98 . 4/24/2013
So, they are finally in Atlantis territory only to find that they are being hunted for a couple of reasons. I do hope the effects of the barrier wear off of Seiji and that the gang escapes from thier situation.
Revamp chapter 97 . 4/24/2013
I liked the interesting triangle that went on between Yumi, Saki and Yuki. Thier conflicting view points were right in thier own ways. The side comments about Yuki being a girl were funny. I found myself chuckling at them in the break room.
Revamp chapter 96 . 4/24/2013
If I remember right this is your second story I remember being centered around Antartica.

I'm anticipating what thier future holds once they get to Atlantis. I sense a lot of change is ahead for our cast.
Revamp chapter 95 . 4/24/2013
The explanation of Ayumi's hobby and powers was interesting. This whole chapter was humorous. I am enjoying the quirky cast and the Yuki and Saki interactions at the end were great.
Revamp chapter 94 . 4/24/2013
My list of favorite characters is pretty much the same with the addition of Haruo. I am also really liking the way Yumi and Seiji interact together so I am leaning my shipping feels in that direction.

I'm glad everyone is together and ready to sail to Antartica. I hope they packed thier winter gear.
Revamp chapter 93 . 4/24/2013
Looks like Yuki has some explaining to do. XD It's nice to see everyone coming together. I hope Saki makes it though. I do hope Saki finds out what happened .
Revamp chapter 92 . 4/24/2013
Looks like everyone's making thier departure and learning the weight of thier decisions. I like the in depth look at each character as they faced thier parents and siblings.
Revamp chapter 91 . 4/24/2013
It's nice to see the others interacting. It seems like things will really pick up from here. There are a lot of interesting interactions.

It's nice to see Seiji give thought to his situation. I knew he would have his mind made up first out of the group.
Revamp chapter 90 . 4/24/2013
I am assuming our main cast has joined together? That's what I am getting from the attitudes displayed. Things should be interesting from here on out.
Revamp chapter 89 . 4/24/2013
I'm glad Saki could convince him, and happy that she is going with him.
Revamp chapter 88 . 4/24/2013
Even if it seems like Yuki has made up his mind, I believe his heart is telling him no. I think he went to Saki for an unbiased opinion considering Ayumi would just push him into being a king. I hope she helps to clear his jumbled thoughts.
Revamp chapter 87 . 4/24/2013
Looks like Yumi is maybe jealous of Ayumi. I wonder if she'll ever tell Yuki how she feels. After he and Saki I like him with Yumi. I wonder what Momoko has to talk to Yuki about.
Revamp chapter 86 . 4/23/2013
It's nice to see Saki and Ayumi show up. The battle with the tigers was fantastic and I love Haruo's determination. Unfortunately my phone is dying so I will return tomorrow.
Revamp chapter 85 . 4/23/2013
I'm glad that Haruo has become more reliant on others. His character has really grown and developed these past few chapters.
Revamp chapter 84 . 4/23/2013
Haruo got a better grip on his powers, it seems or rather he is slowly figuring them out. I wonder if his powers have to do with shaman spirits since they take the forms of animals.
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »