Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 105 . 4/25/2013
The scene between Yuki and Seiji was a strange mix of comical and heartwarming in it's own tough live way. I'm glad the other members of yhe group are headstrong it puts a nice inptedictable feel to thier unity. I'm looking forward to the possible fight ahead.
Revamp chapter 104 . 4/25/2013
Is Yuki going to show himself against the ruthless search party? If noone stops him more than likely. I wonder what the others will do.
Revamp chapter 103 . 4/25/2013
Yori had a brilliant idea with having Yuki construct a translator for him. I relate a lot to him out of all of the travelers. I think Yuki's reliance on Eudokia could prove just as much of a wealness and that sometimes he needs to find things out for himself. I do wonder what the truth is behind the king's position as well as the pros and cons of it. I feel like there atr eords left unspoken on it.
Revamp chapter 102 . 4/25/2013
to be breaking down again as the hunters are closing in. It's a nice twist that the Atlanteans aren't the people the cast thought they were. It brings a nice sense of realism to the story.
Revamp chapter 101 . 4/24/2013
I made it to your 100th chapter. I am celebrating that fact myself considering I don't feel as behind anymore.

This was a nice little flashback to simpler times chapter. Yuki and Saki were charming and thier patents wete given depth moreso than before about Yuki's situation. I like the appearance of Demosthenes as well amd his involvement.

I really am intrigued by his character. I can add him to my favorites list.
Revamp chapter 100 . 4/24/2013
Things about Atlantis and Yuki's situation became further defined and the information cleared up a fair amount of questions I had regarding how they operated. They are a very interesting race so far. I look forward to learning more about them.
Revamp chapter 99 . 4/24/2013
I was wondering about Saki's powers and this cleared it up forme. Her powers are appropriate and effective. I also like that she and Seiji are getting along. They are similar when I think about it.
Revamp chapter 98 . 4/24/2013
So, they are finally in Atlantis territory only to find that they are being hunted for a couple of reasons. I do hope the effects of the barrier wear off of Seiji and that the gang escapes from thier situation.
Revamp chapter 97 . 4/24/2013
I liked the interesting triangle that went on between Yumi, Saki and Yuki. Thier conflicting view points were right in thier own ways. The side comments about Yuki being a girl were funny. I found myself chuckling at them in the break room.
Revamp chapter 96 . 4/24/2013
If I remember right this is your second story I remember being centered around Antartica.

I'm anticipating what thier future holds once they get to Atlantis. I sense a lot of change is ahead for our cast.
Revamp chapter 95 . 4/24/2013
The explanation of Ayumi's hobby and powers was interesting. This whole chapter was humorous. I am enjoying the quirky cast and the Yuki and Saki interactions at the end were great.
Revamp chapter 94 . 4/24/2013
My list of favorite characters is pretty much the same with the addition of Haruo. I am also really liking the way Yumi and Seiji interact together so I am leaning my shipping feels in that direction.

I'm glad everyone is together and ready to sail to Antartica. I hope they packed thier winter gear.
Revamp chapter 93 . 4/24/2013
Looks like Yuki has some explaining to do. XD It's nice to see everyone coming together. I hope Saki makes it though. I do hope Saki finds out what happened .
Revamp chapter 92 . 4/24/2013
Looks like everyone's making thier departure and learning the weight of thier decisions. I like the in depth look at each character as they faced thier parents and siblings.
Revamp chapter 91 . 4/24/2013
It's nice to see the others interacting. It seems like things will really pick up from here. There are a lot of interesting interactions.

It's nice to see Seiji give thought to his situation. I knew he would have his mind made up first out of the group.
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »