Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 109 . 4/25/2013
Poor Fumiko. Ibet she feels bad about her powers getting out of hand and scortching the village.

The fight with Eusebios and Yuki was enjoyable and interesting. However I wonder what will happen now that the Atlanteans have custody of Yori and Yumi?
Revamp chapter 108 . 4/25/2013
The fight with Kalliope and Fumiko had me on edge. It's probably the best of the fights so far. I hope that Fumiko can control her powers and doesn't end up truly making herself a terrorist in Atlantean eyes.
Revamp chapter 107 . 4/25/2013
Yumi's new power is intetesting. I loved her moment of growth and strength when she protected Yori. It seems thier roles have reversed even if it's momentarily.

Yuki and Seiji's fight about enemies and battles added himor to the otherwise serious situation. I am still in intrigue on Mr. Alexander. I feel like he has a huge role in all of this.
Revamp chapter 106 . 4/25/2013
Yumi is growing a lot as a character and becoming stronger as well. I assume this is the extent of her new power? I like that she's learning to fight for herself and being led away from her fragile school girl former self.
Revamp chapter 105 . 4/25/2013
The scene between Yuki and Seiji was a strange mix of comical and heartwarming in it's own tough live way. I'm glad the other members of yhe group are headstrong it puts a nice inptedictable feel to thier unity. I'm looking forward to the possible fight ahead.
Revamp chapter 104 . 4/25/2013
Is Yuki going to show himself against the ruthless search party? If noone stops him more than likely. I wonder what the others will do.
Revamp chapter 103 . 4/25/2013
Yori had a brilliant idea with having Yuki construct a translator for him. I relate a lot to him out of all of the travelers. I think Yuki's reliance on Eudokia could prove just as much of a wealness and that sometimes he needs to find things out for himself. I do wonder what the truth is behind the king's position as well as the pros and cons of it. I feel like there atr eords left unspoken on it.
Revamp chapter 102 . 4/25/2013
to be breaking down again as the hunters are closing in. It's a nice twist that the Atlanteans aren't the people the cast thought they were. It brings a nice sense of realism to the story.
Revamp chapter 101 . 4/24/2013
I made it to your 100th chapter. I am celebrating that fact myself considering I don't feel as behind anymore.

This was a nice little flashback to simpler times chapter. Yuki and Saki were charming and thier patents wete given depth moreso than before about Yuki's situation. I like the appearance of Demosthenes as well amd his involvement.

I really am intrigued by his character. I can add him to my favorites list.
Revamp chapter 100 . 4/24/2013
Things about Atlantis and Yuki's situation became further defined and the information cleared up a fair amount of questions I had regarding how they operated. They are a very interesting race so far. I look forward to learning more about them.
Revamp chapter 99 . 4/24/2013
I was wondering about Saki's powers and this cleared it up forme. Her powers are appropriate and effective. I also like that she and Seiji are getting along. They are similar when I think about it.
Revamp chapter 98 . 4/24/2013
So, they are finally in Atlantis territory only to find that they are being hunted for a couple of reasons. I do hope the effects of the barrier wear off of Seiji and that the gang escapes from thier situation.
Revamp chapter 97 . 4/24/2013
I liked the interesting triangle that went on between Yumi, Saki and Yuki. Thier conflicting view points were right in thier own ways. The side comments about Yuki being a girl were funny. I found myself chuckling at them in the break room.
Revamp chapter 96 . 4/24/2013
If I remember right this is your second story I remember being centered around Antartica.

I'm anticipating what thier future holds once they get to Atlantis. I sense a lot of change is ahead for our cast.
Revamp chapter 95 . 4/24/2013
The explanation of Ayumi's hobby and powers was interesting. This whole chapter was humorous. I am enjoying the quirky cast and the Yuki and Saki interactions at the end were great.
452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »