Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 84 . 4/23/2013
Haruo got a better grip on his powers, it seems or rather he is slowly figuring them out. I wonder if his powers have to do with shaman spirits since they take the forms of animals.
Revamp chapter 83 . 4/23/2013
The battle is intensifying, and Haruo and Yuki seem to be in a predicament. I wonder what will happen now that Haruo's animal has been beaten.
Revamp chapter 82 . 4/23/2013
I was correct on Katsu's power of wind. I also like the blade power of his lackey. I act_ally have a character with a similar power in Capricious Infection. He can summon blades not make things into blades.

Haruo's power interests me. It seems like a type of beast summoning power. I had a feeling he would end up with a power, I was just wondering which one.
Revamp chapter 81 . 4/23/2013
I wonder if Katsu has a wind power that makes him create what manga refers to as cyclone or wind cuts. That is my guess. It looks like Yuki will have to face another elementa user.
Revamp chapter 80 . 4/23/2013
You continue to deliever the emotion and action in this chapter and Yuki's plan was perfect. Haruo is facing his past well, despite being sent into a wall. I'm glad the teacher has been freed and I anticipate the next chapter.
Revamp chapter 79 . 4/23/2013
Things are really escalating now. I hope that Haruo is able to save his kind teacher.
Revamp chapter 78 . 4/22/2013
This chapter added to Haruo's depth with Katsu and gave clarification to the earlier events. I like the depth of thier rivalry and I wonder what will happen next between them. Umfortunately, that will have to wait because my phone is dying.
Revamp chapter 77 . 4/22/2013
The interactions between Haruo and Asanuma were touching and I love the ositive message this chapter conveys both with Yuki and Asanuma. This is another favorite chapter of mine.
Revamp chapter 76 . 4/22/2013
This was.a nice look into Haruo's character. I've always wanted to see if there was more to him than what he appeared, since until now he's been in the background.
Revamp chapter 75 . 4/22/2013
I like the developed power Yori got. It seems like all of the main characters have some sort of power. This chapter was dramatic and touching with a bit of humor at the end. I like chapters like this. They always develop characterization that other situations can't.
Revamp chapter 74 . 4/22/2013
This chapter was very sad. I feel so bad for Yori and Yumi. I hope that she doesn't die. She was one of my favorite characters.
Revamp chapter 73 . 4/22/2013
I wonder what Yumi is looking for that means so much to her. I also like the ironic humor at the end of this chapter. I wonder how they'll get themselves out of this situation.
Revamp chapter 72 . 4/22/2013
I like the deep look into Ayumi's past, as well as her real name coming out. Her loyalty to the old king and her pain was expressed very well. My heart went out to her.

I like the contrasting views of Demosthenes and Eudokia and thier system of beliefs.
Revamp chapter 71 . 4/22/2013
I'm glaf to see that Yuki is back. It's interesting to know that he can disguise himself as well. While I still perfer him with Saki, I like the touching moment between them and thier relation through loss.
Revamp chapter 70 . 4/22/2013
The failed mission was a nice add to the depth of Chiharu's power. I have to wonder about her new power and what it is, though I have my theories.
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »