Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 94 . 4/24/2013
My list of favorite characters is pretty much the same with the addition of Haruo. I am also really liking the way Yumi and Seiji interact together so I am leaning my shipping feels in that direction.

I'm glad everyone is together and ready to sail to Antartica. I hope they packed thier winter gear.
Revamp chapter 93 . 4/24/2013
Looks like Yuki has some explaining to do. XD It's nice to see everyone coming together. I hope Saki makes it though. I do hope Saki finds out what happened .
Revamp chapter 92 . 4/24/2013
Looks like everyone's making thier departure and learning the weight of thier decisions. I like the in depth look at each character as they faced thier parents and siblings.
Revamp chapter 91 . 4/24/2013
It's nice to see the others interacting. It seems like things will really pick up from here. There are a lot of interesting interactions.

It's nice to see Seiji give thought to his situation. I knew he would have his mind made up first out of the group.
Revamp chapter 90 . 4/24/2013
I am assuming our main cast has joined together? That's what I am getting from the attitudes displayed. Things should be interesting from here on out.
Revamp chapter 89 . 4/24/2013
I'm glad Saki could convince him, and happy that she is going with him.
Revamp chapter 88 . 4/24/2013
Even if it seems like Yuki has made up his mind, I believe his heart is telling him no. I think he went to Saki for an unbiased opinion considering Ayumi would just push him into being a king. I hope she helps to clear his jumbled thoughts.
Revamp chapter 87 . 4/24/2013
Looks like Yumi is maybe jealous of Ayumi. I wonder if she'll ever tell Yuki how she feels. After he and Saki I like him with Yumi. I wonder what Momoko has to talk to Yuki about.
Revamp chapter 86 . 4/23/2013
It's nice to see Saki and Ayumi show up. The battle with the tigers was fantastic and I love Haruo's determination. Unfortunately my phone is dying so I will return tomorrow.
Revamp chapter 85 . 4/23/2013
I'm glad that Haruo has become more reliant on others. His character has really grown and developed these past few chapters.
Revamp chapter 84 . 4/23/2013
Haruo got a better grip on his powers, it seems or rather he is slowly figuring them out. I wonder if his powers have to do with shaman spirits since they take the forms of animals.
Revamp chapter 83 . 4/23/2013
The battle is intensifying, and Haruo and Yuki seem to be in a predicament. I wonder what will happen now that Haruo's animal has been beaten.
Revamp chapter 82 . 4/23/2013
I was correct on Katsu's power of wind. I also like the blade power of his lackey. I act_ally have a character with a similar power in Capricious Infection. He can summon blades not make things into blades.

Haruo's power interests me. It seems like a type of beast summoning power. I had a feeling he would end up with a power, I was just wondering which one.
Revamp chapter 81 . 4/23/2013
I wonder if Katsu has a wind power that makes him create what manga refers to as cyclone or wind cuts. That is my guess. It looks like Yuki will have to face another elementa user.
Revamp chapter 80 . 4/23/2013
You continue to deliever the emotion and action in this chapter and Yuki's plan was perfect. Haruo is facing his past well, despite being sent into a wall. I'm glad the teacher has been freed and I anticipate the next chapter.
452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »