Reviews for Shift
Neurophysiologic chapter 270 . 5/22/2015
I can see hints of Kenpachi in Alexander but he is far less battle hungry. This fight is really heating up.
Neurophysiologic chapter 245 . 5/21/2015
I really like Sumiko. I seem to like all of the souls that reside in her. Can't wait to see Yuki's battle though.
Neurophysiologic chapter 217 . 5/17/2015
Now that's a plot twist. Ayumi may not be Eudokia (not sure if I spelled it right). I was already thinking that Ayumi seemed weak for such a position. I want her be someone else, honestly never liked her. She always seemed like a Rukia imitator. Someone with strength at the start but weak when compared to others. Well, the show must go on so that I can learn her identity. Still love Masa. Really can't wait to see what happens with her. I'm sure she will emerge as a huge threat later. Can't wait.
Neurophysiologic chapter 211 . 5/16/2015
Hell yeah Chiharu! Cut his head off!
Neurophysiologic chapter 198 . 5/15/2015
I really like the person Yuki is becoming. I can't wait to see the Omega Division and Yuki using fold to stop them. I think a quick training session would do him good but this is Shonen so I'm sure at this point he will grow through battle and observation with the occasional training session.

Still addicted and catching up.
Neurophysiologic chapter 193 . 5/15/2015
Great fight. Can't wait to learn about folding.
Neurophysiologic chapter 180 . 5/14/2015
Finally Saki battles. I can't wait to see how she evolves.
Neurophysiologic chapter 170 . 5/13/2015
Masa is my new favorite character. I'm loving this.
Neurophysiologic chapter 108 . 5/8/2015
I'm excited to see how Fumiko evolves. I love mages, especially fire mages. She has a lot of potential to grow. Her weak physique shouldn't be an issue once she learns to control her magic.
Neurophysiologic chapter 60 . 5/5/2015
I'm glad he finally awoke. Can't wait to see how this fight turns out. Although I don't see this guy as an assassin, he seems more of a stepping stone by choice.
Neurophysiologic chapter 13 . 4/24/2015
11 chapters in and will be following til the end. Your powers are pretty unique and I love the idea of fighting for field control. Can't wait to catch up to the story to see the real battles. You've earned yourself another fan.
Time-Alone-Is-Just-An-Illusion chapter 315 . 4/21/2015
Hey there!
So, I've read a couple chapters of your story and you are probably my biggest inspiration on here. I really can't think of anything to critique! It's amazing to see a story that has evolved from 2008 until now, and I hope to be writing for as long. I can picture the first chapter of your story just like an actual Manga, which is great!
360pages chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
What a strange start to the cliffhanger that was the previous chapter. Usually most people follow up directly then have a breather chapter after that. But you seem to ignore the revelation until midway though this chapter. That's not a bad thing, but it does somewhat lose a tiny bit of agency that the last chapter built up to.

What I do like is that you are focusing on character interactions quite a bit. Which is always a good thing and you aren't jumping straight into the action. Though a quick heads up, you might want to bold when you author notes begins and ends. Just so it will be easier to know when to start the chapter.
360pages chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Whew this is a long chapter especially for a pilot. We have plenty of cliches, not that those are a bad thing. Between the super awesome girl that is good at everything to our main hero not knowing he's the heir of the people of Atlantis. Once again this isn't bad, it's all about how you execute this and where it will go.
Alflin the Flying Turtle chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
The part where "Shut up! Boys and their dirty minds." made me laugh. Good chapters and I have 304 chapters to catch up. Fav and following :3
454 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »