Reviews for Shift
360pages chapter 2 . 4/18
What a strange start to the cliffhanger that was the previous chapter. Usually most people follow up directly then have a breather chapter after that. But you seem to ignore the revelation until midway though this chapter. That's not a bad thing, but it does somewhat lose a tiny bit of agency that the last chapter built up to.

What I do like is that you are focusing on character interactions quite a bit. Which is always a good thing and you aren't jumping straight into the action. Though a quick heads up, you might want to bold when you author notes begins and ends. Just so it will be easier to know when to start the chapter.
360pages chapter 1 . 4/18
Whew this is a long chapter especially for a pilot. We have plenty of cliches, not that those are a bad thing. Between the super awesome girl that is good at everything to our main hero not knowing he's the heir of the people of Atlantis. Once again this isn't bad, it's all about how you execute this and where it will go.
Alflin the Flying Turtle chapter 3 . 2/5
The part where "Shut up! Boys and their dirty minds." made me laugh. Good chapters and I have 304 chapters to catch up. Fav and following :3
soyeon1229 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Hi, I'm a new reader here and I haven't really read the first chapter to your story yet, mainly because I got a little confused by your author's note in the beginning of the chapter, so I hope you'd understand. What I got confused about was the thing about the Awakening/Pilot differences and all. What would you recommend readers like me to read first according to the main plot of the story? Is Pilot a sequel? Or did you just fuse them together into Shift? It's not like you didn't explain well enough in your note, it's just me still not comprehending your intentions. You don't have to take your time to explain to me and all, I'm just here to tell you that maybe there are other new readers out there like me who probably have no idea what we should read first, etc.

Thanks for taking your time to read this useless review, I really appreciate it!
soyeon1229
DappledKarma chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
Not a bad start. I adored the part when Jun and Ken latched onto Yuki's legs. Although there's some stumbling with the prose at times, there are some great moments of imagery like the transition between the dream and reality when Momoko wakes up Yuki. I'm really looking forward to seeing how both this story and the way your writing evolve and improve as I get through, it'll be interesting.
CardCNN chapter 290 . 10/8/2014
Hey, let me be the first to say that I find your style of writers to be very detailed and full of life. You don't bore me is basically is what I'm trying to get at. You get to the point quite fast and you are always giving us an unique take on the shifty world of Atlantis. Your main character Yuki is what I would imagine a kind bee to act like. Strange and fun to watch. I would love to hear your take on my stories Mr or Mrs Eytha. Keep it up, my next review will be really detailed
Kraddi chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
I've seen this in the manga section for a while but didn't decide to read until today, I'm glad I did! This is a really plot and the layout is awesome. So many pointers for me already. You've got yourself yet another follower lol.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
Wow. That was a pretty cool fight scene. I don't remember the last time I've read, but I think it's around here. I'll try to read as much as possible, but I don't think I'll ever be able to catch up...
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 29 . 9/14/2014
I remember this story. Hey, it's been a while, hasn't it? Good to see that you're still writing. I'll be rushing through to see where I last stopped.
Lolitroy chapter 263 . 9/11/2014
Je suis plus grand qui moi chien.
Everfew chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Wow, long chapters.
kirakira66 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Ooh... This is quite interesting so far! The sword caught my eye.
Revamp chapter 235 . 3/19/2014
Man, Seiji's really in a tight spot now. This fight had me on the edge of my seat! I can't wait until your next chapter!
Revamp chapter 234 . 3/19/2014
Cosmos is back and seemingly stronger. I like the emotional moment between Seiji and Saki. I've always thought that they were cute together. It's a tie between Seiji and Yumi and Seiji and Saki. I ship a lot of people together.

Seiji's character is showing a lot of development, and I like it being that he's one of my favorites so far. This fight was intense and I hope that Seiji can make it through. Things seem a little bleak for him right now.
Revamp chapter 233 . 3/6/2014
It seems that Fumiko is finally coming to terms with her actions and beginning to take responsibility for the fact that she’ll be taking lives and being put in the place of a soldier and not a school girl but at the same time, she acknowledges what exactly Yumi had done by causing her to murder people at her expense. It looks like Yori is onto what’s going on with his sister as well, leave it to the ever perceptive brother to notice.
442 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »