Reviews for Shift
Starart152 chapter 3 . 2/1
This is a nice little chapter where we see what Saki can do for her friend and how tough she is when she is pushed to the limit of her patience.
As for Yuki, he isn't someone who can stand up for himself and he is the victim of bullying and teasing in his school. He is also acting in a weird innocent way when he tried to find the new student.
As for Ayumi, there is something about her that made Yuki nervous and I wonder what it might be.
Darth Zannacross chapter 337 . 1/29
There is a lot of Jaw busting going on this chapter, thanks to the liberation of the hairpin Miyako comes out on top, though it seems that both her and Kaede are going to be out for a while, hopefully they won't be needed to help Yuki but we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 336 . 1/23
Another fiery chapter as things indeed heat up, in fact it got so intense that Kaede seems to have gone full bloodlust mode or something. Though Miyako seems prime for some monster slaying so giving in to the rage might have been a mistake for Kaede but, we will see next time I suppose.
Darth Zannacross chapter 335 . 1/19
And this back to back brawl keeps heating up, till Kaede is indeed on fire, we will see if this will help seal the deal soon enough.
Darth Zannacross chapter 334 . 1/13
As the fight reach's a new level as Miyako seems to be able to get into Kaede's head a little, but with the sudden hair cut things are once more heading into a tense situation, we will see if Miyako's zeal is counterproductive for her odds of success soon enough.
Darth Zannacross chapter 333 . 1/6
The fight escalates even more, but I guess its Nernine who is going to end this, we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 332 . 12/31/2023
Well, the fight between Seiji and Katsumi was escalating into a very dramatic direction, but then someone wanted to pull a Frezia and death beam both of them at the same time so...this is looking worst and worst by the moment.
Darth Zannacross chapter 331 . 12/30/2023
Takato is putting on the heat today, but by a fluke Seiji unleashes his true power but its just making Katsumi's body get more extreme but, we will see how it goes.
Darth Zannacross chapter 330 . 12/25/2023
Katsumi's playing some mind games on Seiji, but its just pushing him to punch back harder...careful now or you might cause Seiji to go Super Sayian lol.

Still...not looking good so we will see how things go from here.
Darth Zannacross chapter 329 . 12/24/2023
The duel between former comrades continues to get more bitter with each blow...but a new challenger appears to break things up as Miyako shows up...we will see how things go from here.
Darth Zannacross chapter 328 . 12/15/2023
We see that Fumiko is clearly not a party person, but it leads to her being free which is good for Haruo's sake...and we see its like...emotion control? Reminds me of the Justice Leauge Episode with Gorilla Grodd...sort of.

Well, we will see if the others can be snapped out of it.
Darth Zannacross chapter 327 . 12/8/2023
One way or another this clash has lead to some unexpected reunions...not how I expected to see Demosthenes again but, guess it gives us a shot to see how Yuki acted as King...at least its better then Naruto as Hokage.

Still, at least he helped keep Fumiko from burning everything...might need to help her right about now to but...we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 326 . 11/30/2023
I see some are starting to really blame Yuki for everything, seems like this wave of bitterness is going to explode into something even more toxic, but for now...she might want to talk with Yuki to see if this is all more then ideas in her head.

We will see if anything can stop Fumiko from going full Sasuke I suppose.
Darth Zannacross chapter 325 . 11/28/2023
A elephant never forgets...which is bad when someone lights it on fire. Well, lets hope Fumiko's descent to madness does not drag to much down with her, damn.
Darth Zannacross chapter 324 . 11/22/2023
Things are heating up in more then one way, and then she goes full well, Full Metal Alchemist with this metal morphing stuff to put Haruo in a bad spot, hope this won't be a fatal blow, guess we will see soon.
823 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »