Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 217 . 11/15/2013
I was a little confused at the beginning of this chapter as well. I liked "Yumi" 's analysis of Simonides' plans and character. I am sort of shocked that Simonides was planning all of that but now it makes sense since it was brought to light.

Does this means Simonides will be included into their little group? I actually sort of hope so because I really, really like his character.

So far, it seems that this chapter was just full of analysis and the characters sharing general information between them, as well as insight on Eudokia. Great job!
Revamp chapter 216 . 11/4/2013
It looks like yumi has a plan and it seems like she's become quite the strategist in the recent chapters. I wonder if this is part of her powers. Yumi's plans seemed to have worked well and she definitely knows how to utilize her friend's powers.

I have to wonder if this is really the end of Simonides. He seems like he was taken out a little easy even if that's just how it is sometimes. I am in anticipation for your next installment.
Black Trinity chapter 216 . 11/2/2013
MOAR CHAPTA!
Revamp chapter 215 . 10/30/2013
I love the fighting spirit in this chapter and the characterization of Nerine having bear witness to their passionate display. Nerine seems to realize that the war isn't about who is right or wrong but who is alive. I like that she's questioning motives as well, and finding the faults in her own reasonings.

Yori is also having a lot of inner conflict as well. Great chapter! I look forward to your next update!
Revamp chapter 214 . 10/21/2013
It's nice to see Yori back into the game, so to speak and it seems he's getting used to all of the changes that occurred while he's been out of the picture. I wonder what the deal was with Seiji and Fumiko's staff, though. It also seem that Simonides doesn't plan on letting them leave so quickly. Things are looking a little dismal for our cast.
Darth Zannacross chapter 39 . 10/20/2013
Sorry, got busy for a while. Lets see, Yuki threw some sweet moves to take care of the assassin , hopefully those moves won't drive him insane or to the dark side lol.

Lets see, not to much else to say for now, till the next time.
Revamp chapter 213 . 10/14/2013
This chapter was intense and it has a lotof complexity and emotion from Seiji and Chiharu as well as depth and insight from Simonides. I love the brother-sister relationship Seiji and Chiharu have and their arguments always add a nice touch of humor to the serious situation they are in. I wonder what's going to happen with Yumi. I can't wait for your next update!
Revamp chapter 212 . 10/8/2013
Chiharu is defiant until the end when it goes to going down in battle. It also looks like Seiji and company aren't fairing too well against the soldiers of Simonide's army. Poor Seiji, though his 'charge in and kick ass' method didn't work too well for him there. It only got him hurt again. Something tells me that in the next chapter, I'm going to see what Chiharu is made of, or at least get a really good fight scene from her. I look forward to your next update.
Revamp chapter 211 . 10/1/2013
It's nice to see Seiji and Fumiko getting along. I like how they sort of just pick at each other. I've always liked the two of them as a couple though I still prefer Seiji with Yumi. This chapter ended on a big cliffhanger. It had nice action and character development. I'm impressed with the way things are turning out for our cast and I especially love how they interact with each other. Great job!
Auric Seven chapter 211 . 9/27/2013
Chiharu! That is so Ninja.
Revamp chapter 210 . 9/26/2013
I was wondering when we'd see the others again. I had almost forgotten about the situation that they were in. It's nice to see Seiji and company again. Interesting information and revelations came out here about the king's 'son' or rather, lack thereof. I wonder what the true story is behind all of this. Things are definitely growing more complicated as the information becomes intertwined. Wonderful job!
Revamp chapter 209 . 9/26/2013
I like your explanation of having children in the Atlantean Army as well as the background on the Atlantean military and the debates each character had surrounding it, as well as Saki's conflicting opinions regarding the matter. Great job!
Darth Zannacross chapter 31 . 9/24/2013
Well, looks like Yumi is indeed being a wise guy hero, reminds me a lot like Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho. Other then that seems like more training and enemy situations, should unfold to something intense. Till the next time then.
Darth Zannacross chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
Things seem to be progressing nicely, training in Manga and anime is always quite the brutal experience. Yuki's growth is shaping up, glad that he is not quite as naive as Naruto or those like him, that gets old fast lol.

More nice battles and development, so looking forward to where it goes.
Darth Zannacross chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Hello Eytha I am Darth Zannacross, I only recently joined this site though I been on FanFiction . net for a while. I was just browsing and I saw this story, have to admit I was wondering just what kind of story could have over 300 reviews. However while I am only just diving it it does seem worth the attention.

It does remind me of the anime stories I like, the start reminds me of Bleach in ways, with the mysterious girl causing the main lead, this time Yuki, to have a sudden increase of grief. the fights seem like a real anime/ manga to. The writing is detailed to which is quite the plus so, this should be fun. I just started my own story on the site recently, the Zilos Chronicles, part one, Rise of the Crimson Ravens. Its not quite a pure anime story, more like a fantasy/ futuristic story with elements from anime like say, Code Geass and Full Metal Alchemist along with others. I am not quite sure where it fits so I have it in the action section for now but, if you could give your thoughts on it I would be grateful.

Well, keep up the great work with this, till the next time I dig through the halls of Shift lol.
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »