Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 219 . 12/17/2013
You do a good job at drawing out the mysteries behind Eudokia/Ayumi's character. There's some tension still between Simonides and the others. On top of that, the Omega Division is moving out. They're definitely in for trouble now.
Black Trinity chapter 220 . 11/30/2013
Still getting better and better.

MOAR! Please.
Rivenwyte chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I love running into interesting stories like this, and the fact that there's so much of it to read it great. This is a bit of a short review, but the characters, so far, seem interesting, and if this is the pilot of it, I'm interested in seeing how the rest of it pans out.
Black Trinity chapter 219 . 11/23/2013
MOAR!

Please.
Revamp chapter 217 . 11/15/2013
I was a little confused at the beginning of this chapter as well. I liked "Yumi" 's analysis of Simonides' plans and character. I am sort of shocked that Simonides was planning all of that but now it makes sense since it was brought to light.

Does this means Simonides will be included into their little group? I actually sort of hope so because I really, really like his character.

So far, it seems that this chapter was just full of analysis and the characters sharing general information between them, as well as insight on Eudokia. Great job!
Revamp chapter 216 . 11/4/2013
It looks like yumi has a plan and it seems like she's become quite the strategist in the recent chapters. I wonder if this is part of her powers. Yumi's plans seemed to have worked well and she definitely knows how to utilize her friend's powers.

I have to wonder if this is really the end of Simonides. He seems like he was taken out a little easy even if that's just how it is sometimes. I am in anticipation for your next installment.
Black Trinity chapter 216 . 11/2/2013
MOAR CHAPTA!
Revamp chapter 215 . 10/30/2013
I love the fighting spirit in this chapter and the characterization of Nerine having bear witness to their passionate display. Nerine seems to realize that the war isn't about who is right or wrong but who is alive. I like that she's questioning motives as well, and finding the faults in her own reasonings.

Yori is also having a lot of inner conflict as well. Great chapter! I look forward to your next update!
Revamp chapter 214 . 10/21/2013
It's nice to see Yori back into the game, so to speak and it seems he's getting used to all of the changes that occurred while he's been out of the picture. I wonder what the deal was with Seiji and Fumiko's staff, though. It also seem that Simonides doesn't plan on letting them leave so quickly. Things are looking a little dismal for our cast.
Darth Zannacross chapter 39 . 10/20/2013
Sorry, got busy for a while. Lets see, Yuki threw some sweet moves to take care of the assassin , hopefully those moves won't drive him insane or to the dark side lol.

Lets see, not to much else to say for now, till the next time.
Revamp chapter 213 . 10/14/2013
This chapter was intense and it has a lotof complexity and emotion from Seiji and Chiharu as well as depth and insight from Simonides. I love the brother-sister relationship Seiji and Chiharu have and their arguments always add a nice touch of humor to the serious situation they are in. I wonder what's going to happen with Yumi. I can't wait for your next update!
Revamp chapter 212 . 10/8/2013
Chiharu is defiant until the end when it goes to going down in battle. It also looks like Seiji and company aren't fairing too well against the soldiers of Simonide's army. Poor Seiji, though his 'charge in and kick ass' method didn't work too well for him there. It only got him hurt again. Something tells me that in the next chapter, I'm going to see what Chiharu is made of, or at least get a really good fight scene from her. I look forward to your next update.
Revamp chapter 211 . 10/1/2013
It's nice to see Seiji and Fumiko getting along. I like how they sort of just pick at each other. I've always liked the two of them as a couple though I still prefer Seiji with Yumi. This chapter ended on a big cliffhanger. It had nice action and character development. I'm impressed with the way things are turning out for our cast and I especially love how they interact with each other. Great job!
Auric Seven chapter 211 . 9/27/2013
Chiharu! That is so Ninja.
Revamp chapter 210 . 9/26/2013
I was wondering when we'd see the others again. I had almost forgotten about the situation that they were in. It's nice to see Seiji and company again. Interesting information and revelations came out here about the king's 'son' or rather, lack thereof. I wonder what the true story is behind all of this. Things are definitely growing more complicated as the information becomes intertwined. Wonderful job!
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »