Reviews for Shift
Darth Zannacross chapter 323 . 11/10/2023
As the duel between Haruo and Fumiko gets more intense its become clear some tampering has been done, but Haruo failed to see how much Fumiko evolved and got burned in the process, this is not good.
Darth Zannacross chapter 322 . 11/7/2023
Tensions are clashing as Tatsuya is showing just how serious she is taking things...time to see if Saki getting more serious will be enough.
Darth Zannacross chapter 321 . 11/2/2023
Ugh, always stressful when former pals are at each other's throats, ditto for siblings, but we will see how drastic Yori has to get to get through to Yumi, one way or another.
Darth Zannacross chapter 320 . 10/28/2023
The gears are moving ever slowly as everyone resolves to do something, but we will see if this thing amounts to something productive or counterproductive, they can handle the fires so far but, that's just the prologue, time for things to heat up even more.
Darth Zannacross chapter 319 . 10/16/2023
Hiroshi is realizing just how much damage this mind control spree is going to last, but as said, can't cover part D before getting to part A.

Well, this deception is not working so well, and Yuki's being outwitted so far so...this could get bad.
Darth Zannacross chapter 318 . 10/8/2023
Seiji and Yuki figure out just how to break there comrades out of being mind controlled stooges...and guess we will see soon if Seiji's gut will pay off or screw over things more.
Darth Zannacross chapter 317 . 10/5/2023
Well, Sakura at least had her rampage cut off short...or not...damn...to really die like that without any last words is rather devastating, we will see how things go from here.
Darth Zannacross chapter 316 . 9/30/2023
Tatusya does seem to be getting more and more unhinged, but looks like we will see how unhinged Sakura is at the moment and see how crazy things get next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 315 . 9/14/2023
Oh Seiji...your not Goku you can't get away with being non stop foolish...not unless you unlock Ultra instinct at least.

Still, Yuki is properly stressed out from how much things have gone to hell from his carelessness, but with a punch to wake up a bit at least he's trying to reduce further errors, lets see if getting info from Tatsuya will get a better idea on where to move on from here.
Darth Zannacross chapter 314 . 9/9/2023
Yuki has a tense confrontation with Hiroshi that is rapidly escalating to the worst case situation as Hiroshi is doubling down on being a ruthless hardass, we will see where things go.
Darth Zannacross chapter 313 . 9/2/2023
With how tense things are we now got possible rouge Atlantis agents mixing things up, not to mention fake pepole, though the real issue is that Takeshi might make things a lot more chaotic depending on where things go from here.
Darth Zannacross chapter 312 . 8/30/2023
As things escalate fast Umari is showing she's not going to be very straight forward, but things are so chaotic the fight stops before it can really get going Yuki pulls the plug, at least for now, but lets see if negotiations can resume now or if Masayuki will push things further in the violent direction.
Darth Zannacross chapter 311 . 8/25/2023
Yuki seemed like his bluffing skills worked for now since Masayuki did not rain hell on him, but, his men don't have the restraint he does and, fighting time after all, doh.
Darth Zannacross chapter 310 . 8/19/2023
Seiji's hot blooded resolve nudged Yuk into action, but it seems it just nudged them into the crosshairs of the UN...doh.
Darth Zannacross chapter 309 . 8/17/2023
A transition chapter, but a tense one as Yuki figures out how to not be swept up in this chaotic tide...a bit odd he still treats Ayumi like that based on the depths of her deception but...we will see where that goes.

At least Nerine's arrival seems like a plus for Yuki's situation, he needs all the advantages he can get, so we will see how things go from here.
823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »