Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 231 . 3/6/2014
Ourias has persistance, and I admire his determination and strength as a character to go back only to have the same results yielded every time. I liked the deep gaze into his past and his interwoven relationship with the woman he loved. Another great chapter from you.
Revamp chapter 230 . 3/6/2014
"What?!" yelled Yuki, unable to hear it.
"I said, I never should have agreed to do this!"
"What?!"
"I hate you so much right now!"
"Can you talk louder? I can't hear you!"

I laughed at this part of the chapter, funny thing since I'm at work reading this.

It seems that Ayumi is going to be back in Atlantis, and the ending of this chapter has me wondering about her motives as well. Great job!
Revamp chapter 229 . 3/6/2014
It looks like the tension is high between Seilenos and Nereus with Seilenos’ animosity over his lost position as a Titan. Didymos and Teris have an amusing relationship, funny despite the situation as well. It was almost like morbid humor in a way. I really like Teris as a character though, I find his psyche interesting and I look forward to knowing more about him.
Revamp chapter 228 . 3/6/2014
I am finally back to reviewing you. I’ve been out of the reading game for a while due to personal things and real life getting in the way. It seems I have a lot of updates to catch up with, so I’ll be doing that on Shift anyway. Eventually, I’ll get back to Inner Man, Twin Moon and Advanced Response Machine Aesir.

I really find Rheia to be an interesting character, and I can tell that you’ve stepped up in your bad guys. So far, she seems like the ruthless killer type, but I actually think that there is probably something more to her, as there usually are characters that are like that. She’s fascinating to me, a character I’m going to be keeping my eye on.
ShaDowZ3dge chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I know I said I wouldn't review he pilot, but meh...
I love how you started off with a dream, that was pretty neat.
"...cast a heavy dark shadow with the glowing eyes of a demon that pierced down upon Hiroshi"- Oh I can so see that happening hahaha, it's very anime/manga like.
Those three boys were a bunch of jerks and Saki is badass! haha
I love how you explained the movements Yuki made with the rake, very nice descriptive talent.
This is an interesting story and I'll keep reading. This pilot, though being quite long, grabbed me )
Revamp chapter 227 . 1/30/2014
I think the premIse think this chapter premise embodies the concept of this there are no true enemies, just conflicting opinions with different sides. The lines of trust have been blurred and Ayumi becomes more of an enigma. It seems Seiji got through to Chihari a little. That says something considering her personality. Their fight was emotional and riveting. I love the deep characterization that was put into it and the nice development as well. This chapter was fantastic and it was focused on Seiji in an emotional state. I love chapters like this.
Revamp chapter 225 . 1/10/2014
So, they're fighting an invisible enemy? That's a nice twist. It's interesting to see two MPs managing their powers in a unique and fascinating way. I like your explanation of the way they opernate. You also built on Yumi's character as well. I wonder why she anted to bathe in filth and why she wished to plunge the world into darkness. Something like that tells me that she has the ability to be a possible problem in the future or even perhaps a future enemy.
Revamp chapter 224 . 1/3/2014
'I don't see you in days and you decide to punch me?' I laughed so hard. Typical Seiji logic. I've always loved the way he and Saki interacted. They are a lot like male and female counterparts of each other in ways. There was a lot of nice action here. I loved this chapter, you did an awesome job with it.
Revamp chapter 223 . 1/3/2014
So, Eudokia and Daeria have a nice little meeting to discuss matters between them. I really like the dynamics of their relationship. Yuki is also getting a taste of Atlantean affairs as well. It looks like Team Yumi is in for a surprise as well.
Revamp chapter 222 . 12/18/2013
Interesting interactions between Ayumi and Yuki, as well as nicely executed flashbacks. I've always liked the relationship between Demosthenes and Ayumi. They were a lot like father-daughter back then. I really love this chapter.
Revamp chapter 221 . 12/17/2013
Athene really cared about Simonides, didn't she? I wonder what kind of backstory the two of them had together. Their relationship interests me a lot.

A new branch, the Titans, and they seem interesting. Definitely pose a whole new threat. A lot of the new characters were introduced here. I can't wait to see what you do with them and how the plot will develop further from here.
Revamp chapter 220 . 12/17/2013
It seems Simonides' troops are looking for him. I wonder what their reactions will be when they finally find him. I also like the dynamics in Aberion and Simonides' relationship. It's nice to see Athene make an appearance as well, I rather liked her.
Revamp chapter 219 . 12/17/2013
You do a good job at drawing out the mysteries behind Eudokia/Ayumi's character. There's some tension still between Simonides and the others. On top of that, the Omega Division is moving out. They're definitely in for trouble now.
Black Trinity chapter 220 . 11/30/2013
Still getting better and better.

MOAR! Please.
Rivenwyte chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I love running into interesting stories like this, and the fact that there's so much of it to read it great. This is a bit of a short review, but the characters, so far, seem interesting, and if this is the pilot of it, I'm interested in seeing how the rest of it pans out.
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »