Reviews for Shift
CardCNN chapter 290 . 10/8/2014
Hey, let me be the first to say that I find your style of writers to be very detailed and full of life. You don't bore me is basically is what I'm trying to get at. You get to the point quite fast and you are always giving us an unique take on the shifty world of Atlantis. Your main character Yuki is what I would imagine a kind bee to act like. Strange and fun to watch. I would love to hear your take on my stories Mr or Mrs Eytha. Keep it up, my next review will be really detailed
Kraddi chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
I've seen this in the manga section for a while but didn't decide to read until today, I'm glad I did! This is a really plot and the layout is awesome. So many pointers for me already. You've got yourself yet another follower lol.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
Wow. That was a pretty cool fight scene. I don't remember the last time I've read, but I think it's around here. I'll try to read as much as possible, but I don't think I'll ever be able to catch up...
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 29 . 9/14/2014
I remember this story. Hey, it's been a while, hasn't it? Good to see that you're still writing. I'll be rushing through to see where I last stopped.
Lolitroy chapter 263 . 9/11/2014
Je suis plus grand qui moi chien.
Everfew chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Wow, long chapters.
kirakira66 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Ooh... This is quite interesting so far! The sword caught my eye.
Revamp chapter 235 . 3/19/2014
Man, Seiji's really in a tight spot now. This fight had me on the edge of my seat! I can't wait until your next chapter!
Revamp chapter 234 . 3/19/2014
Cosmos is back and seemingly stronger. I like the emotional moment between Seiji and Saki. I've always thought that they were cute together. It's a tie between Seiji and Yumi and Seiji and Saki. I ship a lot of people together.

Seiji's character is showing a lot of development, and I like it being that he's one of my favorites so far. This fight was intense and I hope that Seiji can make it through. Things seem a little bleak for him right now.
Revamp chapter 233 . 3/6/2014
It seems that Fumiko is finally coming to terms with her actions and beginning to take responsibility for the fact that she’ll be taking lives and being put in the place of a soldier and not a school girl but at the same time, she acknowledges what exactly Yumi had done by causing her to murder people at her expense. It looks like Yori is onto what’s going on with his sister as well, leave it to the ever perceptive brother to notice.
Revamp chapter 232 . 3/6/2014
It seems like our gang has been thrown into a blind spot and distrust is going around as they question whether or not Ayumi is the real Eudokia or not. Things are ramping up and I have a feeling things will be coming to another head soon enough. Great job!
Revamp chapter 231 . 3/6/2014
Ourias has persistance, and I admire his determination and strength as a character to go back only to have the same results yielded every time. I liked the deep gaze into his past and his interwoven relationship with the woman he loved. Another great chapter from you.
Revamp chapter 230 . 3/6/2014
"What?!" yelled Yuki, unable to hear it.
"I said, I never should have agreed to do this!"
"What?!"
"I hate you so much right now!"
"Can you talk louder? I can't hear you!"

I laughed at this part of the chapter, funny thing since I'm at work reading this.

It seems that Ayumi is going to be back in Atlantis, and the ending of this chapter has me wondering about her motives as well. Great job!
Revamp chapter 229 . 3/6/2014
It looks like the tension is high between Seilenos and Nereus with Seilenos’ animosity over his lost position as a Titan. Didymos and Teris have an amusing relationship, funny despite the situation as well. It was almost like morbid humor in a way. I really like Teris as a character though, I find his psyche interesting and I look forward to knowing more about him.
Revamp chapter 228 . 3/6/2014
I am finally back to reviewing you. I’ve been out of the reading game for a while due to personal things and real life getting in the way. It seems I have a lot of updates to catch up with, so I’ll be doing that on Shift anyway. Eventually, I’ll get back to Inner Man, Twin Moon and Advanced Response Machine Aesir.

I really find Rheia to be an interesting character, and I can tell that you’ve stepped up in your bad guys. So far, she seems like the ruthless killer type, but I actually think that there is probably something more to her, as there usually are characters that are like that. She’s fascinating to me, a character I’m going to be keeping my eye on.
452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »