Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 210 . 9/26/2013
I was wondering when we'd see the others again. I had almost forgotten about the situation that they were in. It's nice to see Seiji and company again. Interesting information and revelations came out here about the king's 'son' or rather, lack thereof. I wonder what the true story is behind all of this. Things are definitely growing more complicated as the information becomes intertwined. Wonderful job!
Revamp chapter 209 . 9/26/2013
I like your explanation of having children in the Atlantean Army as well as the background on the Atlantean military and the debates each character had surrounding it, as well as Saki's conflicting opinions regarding the matter. Great job!
Darth Zannacross chapter 31 . 9/24/2013
Well, looks like Yumi is indeed being a wise guy hero, reminds me a lot like Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho. Other then that seems like more training and enemy situations, should unfold to something intense. Till the next time then.
Darth Zannacross chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
Things seem to be progressing nicely, training in Manga and anime is always quite the brutal experience. Yuki's growth is shaping up, glad that he is not quite as naive as Naruto or those like him, that gets old fast lol.

More nice battles and development, so looking forward to where it goes.
Darth Zannacross chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Hello Eytha I am Darth Zannacross, I only recently joined this site though I been on FanFiction . net for a while. I was just browsing and I saw this story, have to admit I was wondering just what kind of story could have over 300 reviews. However while I am only just diving it it does seem worth the attention.

It does remind me of the anime stories I like, the start reminds me of Bleach in ways, with the mysterious girl causing the main lead, this time Yuki, to have a sudden increase of grief. the fights seem like a real anime/ manga to. The writing is detailed to which is quite the plus so, this should be fun. I just started my own story on the site recently, the Zilos Chronicles, part one, Rise of the Crimson Ravens. Its not quite a pure anime story, more like a fantasy/ futuristic story with elements from anime like say, Code Geass and Full Metal Alchemist along with others. I am not quite sure where it fits so I have it in the action section for now but, if you could give your thoughts on it I would be grateful.

Well, keep up the great work with this, till the next time I dig through the halls of Shift lol.
Invalid Request chapter 209 . 9/12/2013
People need to review more on this story! XD Great chappy!
Revamp chapter 208 . 9/11/2013
Everything about the situation with the scientists is intriguing. I wonder why no one's talking about it and how important it really is. I can't wait until your next update!
Revamp chapter 207 . 9/11/2013
Daeria's good points are executed through Eudokia's plans played out perfectly. Nice use of the ball as a unique weapon. It was amusing to visualize it bouncing off of the soldier's face, though I feel bad for poor Nikon. I like the depth that you gave him and how he has a heart and sense of honor behind that stubborn facade. My like for him rose a lot, and I am generally drawn to his type of character. Great job!
DappledKarma chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
That was kinda trippy. Yuki be OP, and interesting plot twist with Ayumi. Will continue this.
Revamp chapter 206 . 8/26/2013
Interesting to see that the people were Japanese. It ties things together slowly. I also wonder what Nikon is up to, or if something happened. Great job with your recent chapters. I'm enjoying Eudokia's past so far.
Revamp chapter 205 . 8/26/2013
The more I read about Dareia, the more I find her philosophy psychologically interesting. I can see where Eudokia got some of her beliefs from in the first part of Shift.
Revamp chapter 204 . 8/26/2013
Dareia is a very interesting and complex character. Her deceptive nature and life of fabrication make her cryptic and fascinating. I find her very interesting, actually.
Revamp chapter 203 . 8/26/2013
It seems that Dareia was spying on her, but now I wonder why and what for?
Revamp chapter 202 . 8/26/2013
Dareia is interesting so far, childlike and mysterious in nature and someone who can keep Eudokia on her toes, entranced and laughing. I like how Thier relationship is blossoming.
Revamp chapter 201 . 8/26/2013
I really love the depth put into Eudokia's father as well as the king and Demosthenes' relationship. It's nice to see a young Eudokia, one that isn't hardened by the military life. One that is somewhat innocent and emotional. I also really love the relationship between the king and Demosthenes. I always knew he held an undying loyalty to the king but this gives them emotional dimension. Loved this rewind.
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »