Reviews for Shift
Darth Zannacross chapter 309 . 8/17/2023
A transition chapter, but a tense one as Yuki figures out how to not be swept up in this chaotic tide...a bit odd he still treats Ayumi like that based on the depths of her deception but...we will see where that goes.

At least Nerine's arrival seems like a plus for Yuki's situation, he needs all the advantages he can get, so we will see how things go from here.
Darth Zannacross chapter 308 . 8/9/2023
AND...Miyako quickly finds out the hard way she's just a small fish in a big ocean rather quickly...doh.

Things are getting real damn bleak fast, er, Yuki, you better bust her out before this ramps up the rating or something...

Seems like he has his own problems between Seiji's rising anger and the sudden return of Nerine...lets see how much worst this gets...good greif.
Darth Zannacross chapter 307 . 8/7/2023
Miyako is lucky Hido is one of the more chill gangsters or that declaration could have gotten her a one way ticket to sleeping with the fishes.

Though...with how half cocked her charge in to Black Gate territory went that might happen after all...doh.
Darth Zannacross chapter 306 . 8/1/2023
Already had enough of tension before this tense reunion...at least the boss was not someone as unhinged as say, Goro Majima, but even so Miyako being so brazen with Hideo is going to cause things to get even more explosive if she does not find a better way to approach this soon.
Darth Zannacross chapter 305 . 7/23/2023
Well at least she did not go completely berserk mode for the sake of her other friends. Still, Miyako looks like she's ready to unleash hell...guess we will see how hellish things get soon.
Darth Zannacross chapter 304 . 7/14/2023
SO...things seemed like they were heading up...till we find Takayuki got into a round of Mortal Kombat and got stage fatalities it seemed...

Yuki you better be paying more attention before everything goes...even more to hell...damn.
Darth Zannacross chapter 303 . 7/10/2023
New Leaf...old Leaf...Hidden Leaf? ( Gets hit with the Chdori) Maybe not but another tense chapter. Mostly Miyako trying to keep things under control, we will see how much of a mess these punks will cause soon enough I guess.
Darth Zannacross chapter 302 . 7/2/2023
We start off seeing just how conflicted Seiji is with the state of things...hope he won't also be driven over the edge from stress.

Well...the worst possible outcome was avoided but...Yumi is just getting started with this madness...ugh.
Darth Zannacross chapter 301 . 6/25/2023
And we are on the 300th chapter, almost at the halfway point at last.

This anniversary related stuff is not quite what I expected...but we will see what this stuff with Tomiko and the " British man" will amount to but, something tells me he's not James Bond.
Darth Zannacross chapter 299 . 6/16/2023
Well, not looking good for the non brainwashed guys...guess we will see if they can pull off Code Black successfully.
Darth Zannacross chapter 298 . 6/12/2023
Yuki is trying to take in just how messed up things are, only for him, Hiroshi, Tatsuya, and more to realize even there friends are now enemies thanks to the powers Takako has...this is going to suck.
Darth Zannacross chapter 297 . 6/8/2023
Friendship can be a fickle thing at times...even more fickle when some nut is brainwashing said friends but never the less. Had to remind myself this was not Dead or alive's Kasumi lol, but anyway , got a chaotic battle today, mostly because of Takako being a total nut job, and we will see if Fumiko is forced into this" party" soon I guess, oy.
Darth Zannacross chapter 296 . 6/4/2023
SO...things are going to hell fast since Takato has gone full FF10 Seymour...and somehow has a Geass power or something since she got Saki to go along in a instant...this could get rather horrible but we will see soon.
Darth Zannacross chapter 295 . 5/28/2023
So Yuki's now being treated as a god...we gone full Shin Megami Tensei here lol...though hopefully the end game will not be quite as bleak as it gets in those games, oy.

Meanwhile, Yuki got some good news with reuniting with Tatsyua.

Hopefully he and the others can figure out the root of this anarchy before things get well, even more hellish, but since we find out that Takako is behind a lot of this, sounds like the worst is yet to come.
Darth Zannacross chapter 294 . 5/18/2023
This bitter clash ended rather quickly, Fumkio has gone full Punisher rather quickly...everyone's more then a little on edge, guess seeing just how much things have gone to hell might do that.

We got a resistance now, lets see just how dire the situation is.
824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »