Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 200 . 8/26/2013
I like the way you portrayed Eudokia's inner and outer struggles, as well as her fight against the outward, afflicting soldiers not taking her seriously and Nikon's outrage at feeling deranked by a child.

I wonder what this new character is going to bring into the mix.
Revamp chapter 199 . 8/26/2013
Man, it's been a while. Life's gotten away with me and I got caught up in a few things. I recently became involved in the Dangan Ronpa fandom and I got popular and highly respected there, so it's been preoccupying my time.

I haven't been able to space out
my time, or dedicate any time to typing out chapters. Now that a lot of the fandom is in school, I get some free time so I'm going to play catch up on stories, starting with this one.

What better way to do it than with the introduction to Ayumi's past. I had actually forgot that was where I left off. So far, Ayumi is the underestimated prodigy that the higher ranks blow off or hold envy towards. I have a feeling she'll be proving her worth and knowing you, we'll see some nice character development.
LiVEWiRE360 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
hey, excellent story! I'm hooked, keep up the good work! *thumbs up*
RTK chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Took awhile to read but I'll admit it, I'm hooked! Pilot was a very thrilling read and the plot change at the end really hit me. I look forward to starting this story!
Invalid Request chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
The Pilot is soooo awesome! XD I just wanna read more, when I'm just absolutely late at reading it :P
Kami2015 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Very strong opening! I like this story already, a bit long at times but well worth the time put into reading it! Yuku seems like a good shonen charcter and it will be interesting to watch him grow.

One criticism was the repetition of blood. Very brief but after awhile it became a bit silly. I fully realize that there is not an abundance of synonyms for the word so it was not a big deal.

I get the sense that a great mystery is about to start brewing. Why is Yuki the only heir? Where does the sword come from?

I guess I'll have to read in order to find out!

4.7 stars and well worth a follow!
E.T.Novem chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
You know, when I first joined FictionPress, your story has already caught my attention with the long chapters and consistent followers though i never really looked into your work. But seeing how consistent you had been with your writing, I decided to take a peek...and boy did I regret not reading it on day one!
It has the shounen feel to it no doubt and I have enjoyed the chapters thus far. Yuki seems to be a really big dreamer huh and Saki! She seems to be my favorite character now due to her behavior and nature. I'll continue reading your chapters and I guess there's a lot to catch up!
Baka-iinchou chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is my first time reading this fiction, and i already love it
Revamp chapter 198 . 7/3/2013
It's good to see Yuki with his limbs fully intact again and reunited with the girls. When Yuki is serious, his words are always powerful, especially to people like Iole and it showed in this chapter.

Legeia is just as stubborn as Yuki is despite what she probably felt at the moment. Interesting to note that Saki killed Vangelis, no doubt with a pressure point blow.

I like your comical approach to 'there's always someone better than you' aspect of the story. Yuki continued to make things fun. I'm also glad that folding was also explained in this chapter. It's such an interesting and complex concept on it's own and it needed the expansion.

I'm also glad that we're going to learn more about the Atlanteans. The next chapter should be wonderful. I can't wait until your next update.
Revamp chapter 197 . 6/25/2013
I made it to your most recent update. It took me about three months but I fulfilled my promise of reading this all the way through, though most of my reviews were limited to this cell phone and were rather short due to my battery life.

Now I have to wait for your next chapter, but I liked this one. For once, Yuki paid back Eudokia by saving her, even if it was in a comical way. I can't wait until your next update.
Revamp chapter 196 . 6/25/2013
This fight was interesting. The mental calculation as well as physical attacks were in play nicely. It was like a big game of tactics as Chariton and Eudokia tried to figure each other out. Great, intense battle.
Revamp chapter 195 . 6/25/2013
Chariton is really interesting to me, moreso his color changing clothes and inventive use of the broom. His powers are quite unique compared to the past generals. Something tells me, I'll be in for an interesting fight.
Revamp chapter 193 . 6/25/2013
A fantastic end to Yuki's fight. It was definitely all I hoped it to be and his final momets in battle were powerful and gripping.

It's nice to see he and Saki together again. It makes the fangirl in me very happy.
Revamp chapter 192 . 6/25/2013
I'm intrigued as to what Vangelis meant myself. What is this special type of person he's been looking for? I feel bad for Yuki though. Things are looking grim for him. This fight is just amazing. I love it.
Revamp chapter 191 . 6/25/2013
Even while loosimg an arm, Yuki still manages that sense of comic relief with Seiji. I love the way those two interact. XD

The reference to Yuki feeling phantom limb syndrome was a nice touch. This chapter has me on the edge of my seat. I love this showdown.
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »