Reviews for Shift
ShaDowZ3dge chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I know I said I wouldn't review he pilot, but meh...
I love how you started off with a dream, that was pretty neat.
"...cast a heavy dark shadow with the glowing eyes of a demon that pierced down upon Hiroshi"- Oh I can so see that happening hahaha, it's very anime/manga like.
Those three boys were a bunch of jerks and Saki is badass! haha
I love how you explained the movements Yuki made with the rake, very nice descriptive talent.
This is an interesting story and I'll keep reading. This pilot, though being quite long, grabbed me )
Revamp chapter 227 . 1/30/2014
I think the premIse think this chapter premise embodies the concept of this there are no true enemies, just conflicting opinions with different sides. The lines of trust have been blurred and Ayumi becomes more of an enigma. It seems Seiji got through to Chihari a little. That says something considering her personality. Their fight was emotional and riveting. I love the deep characterization that was put into it and the nice development as well. This chapter was fantastic and it was focused on Seiji in an emotional state. I love chapters like this.
Revamp chapter 225 . 1/10/2014
So, they're fighting an invisible enemy? That's a nice twist. It's interesting to see two MPs managing their powers in a unique and fascinating way. I like your explanation of the way they opernate. You also built on Yumi's character as well. I wonder why she anted to bathe in filth and why she wished to plunge the world into darkness. Something like that tells me that she has the ability to be a possible problem in the future or even perhaps a future enemy.
Revamp chapter 224 . 1/3/2014
'I don't see you in days and you decide to punch me?' I laughed so hard. Typical Seiji logic. I've always loved the way he and Saki interacted. They are a lot like male and female counterparts of each other in ways. There was a lot of nice action here. I loved this chapter, you did an awesome job with it.
Revamp chapter 223 . 1/3/2014
So, Eudokia and Daeria have a nice little meeting to discuss matters between them. I really like the dynamics of their relationship. Yuki is also getting a taste of Atlantean affairs as well. It looks like Team Yumi is in for a surprise as well.
Revamp chapter 222 . 12/18/2013
Interesting interactions between Ayumi and Yuki, as well as nicely executed flashbacks. I've always liked the relationship between Demosthenes and Ayumi. They were a lot like father-daughter back then. I really love this chapter.
Revamp chapter 221 . 12/17/2013
Athene really cared about Simonides, didn't she? I wonder what kind of backstory the two of them had together. Their relationship interests me a lot.

A new branch, the Titans, and they seem interesting. Definitely pose a whole new threat. A lot of the new characters were introduced here. I can't wait to see what you do with them and how the plot will develop further from here.
Revamp chapter 220 . 12/17/2013
It seems Simonides' troops are looking for him. I wonder what their reactions will be when they finally find him. I also like the dynamics in Aberion and Simonides' relationship. It's nice to see Athene make an appearance as well, I rather liked her.
Revamp chapter 219 . 12/17/2013
You do a good job at drawing out the mysteries behind Eudokia/Ayumi's character. There's some tension still between Simonides and the others. On top of that, the Omega Division is moving out. They're definitely in for trouble now.
Black Trinity chapter 220 . 11/30/2013
Still getting better and better.

MOAR! Please.
Rivenwyte chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I love running into interesting stories like this, and the fact that there's so much of it to read it great. This is a bit of a short review, but the characters, so far, seem interesting, and if this is the pilot of it, I'm interested in seeing how the rest of it pans out.
Black Trinity chapter 219 . 11/23/2013

Revamp chapter 217 . 11/15/2013
I was a little confused at the beginning of this chapter as well. I liked "Yumi" 's analysis of Simonides' plans and character. I am sort of shocked that Simonides was planning all of that but now it makes sense since it was brought to light.

Does this means Simonides will be included into their little group? I actually sort of hope so because I really, really like his character.

So far, it seems that this chapter was just full of analysis and the characters sharing general information between them, as well as insight on Eudokia. Great job!
Revamp chapter 216 . 11/4/2013
It looks like yumi has a plan and it seems like she's become quite the strategist in the recent chapters. I wonder if this is part of her powers. Yumi's plans seemed to have worked well and she definitely knows how to utilize her friend's powers.

I have to wonder if this is really the end of Simonides. He seems like he was taken out a little easy even if that's just how it is sometimes. I am in anticipation for your next installment.
Black Trinity chapter 216 . 11/2/2013