Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 223 . 1/3/2014
So, Eudokia and Daeria have a nice little meeting to discuss matters between them. I really like the dynamics of their relationship. Yuki is also getting a taste of Atlantean affairs as well. It looks like Team Yumi is in for a surprise as well.
Revamp chapter 222 . 12/18/2013
Interesting interactions between Ayumi and Yuki, as well as nicely executed flashbacks. I've always liked the relationship between Demosthenes and Ayumi. They were a lot like father-daughter back then. I really love this chapter.
Revamp chapter 221 . 12/17/2013
Athene really cared about Simonides, didn't she? I wonder what kind of backstory the two of them had together. Their relationship interests me a lot.

A new branch, the Titans, and they seem interesting. Definitely pose a whole new threat. A lot of the new characters were introduced here. I can't wait to see what you do with them and how the plot will develop further from here.
Revamp chapter 220 . 12/17/2013
It seems Simonides' troops are looking for him. I wonder what their reactions will be when they finally find him. I also like the dynamics in Aberion and Simonides' relationship. It's nice to see Athene make an appearance as well, I rather liked her.
Revamp chapter 219 . 12/17/2013
You do a good job at drawing out the mysteries behind Eudokia/Ayumi's character. There's some tension still between Simonides and the others. On top of that, the Omega Division is moving out. They're definitely in for trouble now.
Black Trinity chapter 220 . 11/30/2013
Still getting better and better.

MOAR! Please.
Rivenwyte chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I love running into interesting stories like this, and the fact that there's so much of it to read it great. This is a bit of a short review, but the characters, so far, seem interesting, and if this is the pilot of it, I'm interested in seeing how the rest of it pans out.
Black Trinity chapter 219 . 11/23/2013
MOAR!

Please.
Revamp chapter 217 . 11/15/2013
I was a little confused at the beginning of this chapter as well. I liked "Yumi" 's analysis of Simonides' plans and character. I am sort of shocked that Simonides was planning all of that but now it makes sense since it was brought to light.

Does this means Simonides will be included into their little group? I actually sort of hope so because I really, really like his character.

So far, it seems that this chapter was just full of analysis and the characters sharing general information between them, as well as insight on Eudokia. Great job!
Revamp chapter 216 . 11/4/2013
It looks like yumi has a plan and it seems like she's become quite the strategist in the recent chapters. I wonder if this is part of her powers. Yumi's plans seemed to have worked well and she definitely knows how to utilize her friend's powers.

I have to wonder if this is really the end of Simonides. He seems like he was taken out a little easy even if that's just how it is sometimes. I am in anticipation for your next installment.
Black Trinity chapter 216 . 11/2/2013
MOAR CHAPTA!
Revamp chapter 215 . 10/30/2013
I love the fighting spirit in this chapter and the characterization of Nerine having bear witness to their passionate display. Nerine seems to realize that the war isn't about who is right or wrong but who is alive. I like that she's questioning motives as well, and finding the faults in her own reasonings.

Yori is also having a lot of inner conflict as well. Great chapter! I look forward to your next update!
Revamp chapter 214 . 10/21/2013
It's nice to see Yori back into the game, so to speak and it seems he's getting used to all of the changes that occurred while he's been out of the picture. I wonder what the deal was with Seiji and Fumiko's staff, though. It also seem that Simonides doesn't plan on letting them leave so quickly. Things are looking a little dismal for our cast.
Darth Zannacross chapter 39 . 10/20/2013
Sorry, got busy for a while. Lets see, Yuki threw some sweet moves to take care of the assassin , hopefully those moves won't drive him insane or to the dark side lol.

Lets see, not to much else to say for now, till the next time.
Revamp chapter 213 . 10/14/2013
This chapter was intense and it has a lotof complexity and emotion from Seiji and Chiharu as well as depth and insight from Simonides. I love the brother-sister relationship Seiji and Chiharu have and their arguments always add a nice touch of humor to the serious situation they are in. I wonder what's going to happen with Yumi. I can't wait for your next update!
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »