Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 42 . 4/1/2013
Chiharu is quite amusing. I found myself chuckling at bit at the fight that she
had with Saki in the earlier part of the chapter. I knew that two girls with
such headstrong attitudes were going to come to a head sometime.

Along with Chiharu's abduction, the chapter takes a dark turn and interesting things are
introduced. It also makes me wonder what Chiharu's character delivers to the storyline
as far as importance goes. Something tells me that she'll end up having some sort of bigger role later on.

Yuki's dense nature and excitment about the possibility of being captured by yakuza was a little
amusing, although it makes me wonder about his knowledge of yakuza, considering he should have
been worried about that, given the assassins of his past follies.

Yuki and Saki's fight over shojo was pretty interesting as well, even if it was interrupted by someone
coming into the room.

I also liked the twist at the end with Chiharu's character. It seems she's gaining more depth.
Revamp chapter 41 . 3/29/2013
This was an interesting chapter and I like your new character. She still interests me. I wonder what that group of boys want from Yuki and what his story is with them.
Revamp chapter 40 . 3/27/2013
So far, this chapter is really interesting and I have a feeling this girl might be an important part of the story. I'm interested in her spunky attitude and spitfire personality.

I also loved pysch ward theme, though I feel bad for Takako.
Revamp chapter 39 . 3/15/2013
This chapter was intense. I loved the ending of the fight and the addition of Fumiko into the group of those who are aware of Yuki's powers. I wonder what she'll add to the cast with her love of fantasy.

Yuki and Saki's emotional moment was wonderful as well. I've always liked scenes like that.
Revamp chapter 38 . 3/15/2013
I can tell that this assassin is different from the rest. She's quick, powerful and has a little more of a defined attitude about her. She's very interesting, but I've been partial to illusionist characters. The power in itself is,interesting to work with.

I'm glad to see Yuki have a more active role and a better grasp on his powers. It seems he's becoming more aware of himself, thanks to Fumiko.
Revamp chapter 37 . 3/15/2013
In this chapter Fumiko sort of reminded me of Seiji during the prior assassin fight. I'm glad that she didn't die, but I wonder what will happen when she shows up to Ayumi's fight.

I like the build up and the illusionist assassin as well. She has interestung powers.
Revamp chapter 36 . 3/15/2013
Oh man, poor Fumiko. Yuki tried to help her, but the girl ended up being an assassin. I was beginning to like she and Ayumi together too. Darn.

On a side note the fight should be interesting.
Revamp chapter 35 . 3/15/2013
I wonder how Yuki and Saki's talk will go. There is a lot of internal conflict going on and I hope it comes to light.

I am growing really fond of Fumiko. She's strong and sweet. I am interested on where the story goes from here.
Revamp chapter 34 . 3/15/2013
I liked the interactions between Fumiko and Ayumi. I'm looking forward to knowing more about her character. She seems like someine I'll be keeping my eye on.
Revamp chapter 33 . 3/15/2013
While YukiSaki is my main ship at the moment, bu2 I'm starting to like YukiYumi too. This chapter was sweet and inspiring towards the end. It ended on a happy note with Yumi and still provided a sense of wonder for Yuki.
Revamp chapter 32 . 3/13/2013
I love the expansion on Yumi's past, her life at home, relationship with her brother and the pain of her life that she hides as well as her depenence on others. Despite that, she's remarkably strong. In ways Kaede is strong willed like Saki. I lok forward to know her character as well.
Revamp chapter 31 . 3/13/2013
Poor Yumi. I feel really bad for her, but I like the conflict surrounding her character and the depth on her feelings and bonds with various people.
Revamp chapter 30 . 3/13/2013
This chapter is interesting. Seiji is now aware of Yuki's situation and things are getting more intense. on this so far. This is awesome so far and I'm enjoying it.
Revamp chapter 29 . 3/12/2013
I loved that emotional fight scene, and the bOnd between Seiji and Yuki. Seiji's drive and loyalty made me love his character all the more. I'm intetested in reading up on what happens next.
Revamp chapter 28 . 3/12/2013
I like the concept of their worlds being based on what thier imaginations dictate. In a way it's sort of like world building. I like the build up around Seiji's character as well, and the encounter at the me wondering.
834 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »