Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 26 . 3/12/2013
I don't know why but I really like Seiji. I did from the moment I saw him. Sorry for being so late with reviews, I've been having real life issues but I'm back for a while. I'll answer pms later today. I loved this chapter amd I can only hope Seiji will grow in depth from here. Knowing you, he will.
Frayling0 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Favourited this a while ago, but finally I remembered to come back and give it a proper read :) I love it. I'm a big Bleach fan and I have a feeling there's a few similar vibes here. Yuki was great, and shaping up to be a proper Shonen main hero. I will make more plot based judgements as I go on. Looking forward to reading more of this!
Revamp chapter 25 . 2/21/2013
A lot of characters appeared here. I really like Seiji and I'm interested in his past,with Yuki. This chapter seemed to focus mainly on Ayumi and Yuki but Yumi got some insight as well even if it was small. I'll definitely be reading up more on this.
electric stars chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Wow, this is really good. :D Keep going!
Revamp chapter 24 . 2/6/2013
Nice end to the plant assassin's arc. This chapter was filled with humorous moments and seeing the characters interact like this was nice, however, I wonder about Takako and Hitomi's warped state of mind. I'll come back and read more tomorrow. My phone is dying.
Revamp chapter 23 . 2/6/2013
So Plant Man was another assassin. I thought that might be it. However, it was nice to see an intense fight with the girls kicking some butt. They make a great team, even if Saki got hurt again, but I admire her dogged determination and loyalty to Yuki.
Revamp chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
Another great chapter. I'm interested in the outcome of the fight, and what Ayumi's real name is.
Revamp chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
Great end to the flashback. Loved the sci fi elements in place. I have so many questions about the Plant man and the disappearing students.
Revamp chapter 20 . 2/6/2013
I like the explanation of Yuki and Saki's role reversal as protector and protected and the depth of Saki's character. This chapter just makes me love her character even more.

I also have a little theory about Mr. Plant Man. I wonder if he's being controlled by the plant, is a plant, assassin with powers similar to Yuki's or has a symbiotic host relationship with the plant. So many possibilities.
Revamp chapter 19 . 2/5/2013
I wonder if Saki ran into another assassin, and what of Hitomi and Takako? This is pulling me in and filling my head with questions. I really love it so far.
Revamp chapter 18 . 2/5/2013
Interesting character development not only from Yuki, but Saki and Hiroshi as well. I like the depth displayed in , and I'm interested in what happened to Saki.
Revamp chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
Yuki's new shirt was entertaining, and I loved the training session betwen he and Ayumi. You left me off with a cliffhanger, I wonder if Saki's fate will be the same as the other girl who disappeared or if she's just out trying to solve the mystery.
Revamp chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
Interesting sequence about the void swallowing Yuki. I think it's a nice symbolism for the manifestation if fear, as well as an untamed power controlling you if it's not controlled in turn.
Revamp chapter 14 . 2/4/2013
I'm definitely interested in this mystery and who is lying and why. Definitely going to keep reading.
Revamp chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
I wonder what was up with the fairy. Who she was and more importantly where she went. Is she connected to the disappearance or is there another assassin out for Yuki?

This is a very nice chapter full of mystery and whimsy.
833 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 .. Last Next »