Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
The more I read on Ayumi, the more I want to ask questions about her kind and thier powers. The fight had me on edge, and now I worry about Yuki's state and how he will handle future battles.

I also like the sense of tension between Saki and Ayumi. The strength of thier personalities are prevelant.
Revamp chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
I wonder who saved Yuki now. I'm going to read ahead and find out.

Also listening to rock was fitting to this battle.
Revamp chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
This chapter was a rush of information. I wonder why Yuki's parents never told him he was adopted and how they tie in with the king of Ayumi's people. Better yet, who are Ayumi's people and what were thier powers used for?

I am intrigued.
Revamp chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Ayumi's character is interesting but I think Saki is my favorite female character so far. I also wonder if I'll be seeing more of Yumi as the story unfolds.

I'm definitely hooked on this story. Glad I had some down time to read it. Sorry my reviews are short. I'm reading this on mobile.
Revamp chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Saki is a good compliment to Yuki's wild, imaginative side. I like the sense of strength she brings into the mix. I like that she's the strong, independent type.

I wonder about the tree incident, and the new student as well as Yuki's developing powers.
Revamp chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
I took the first chapter or your pilot as being like an ova so I'm reviewing this as a different component entirely. I like Yuki's interactions with Saki and the look into his family life as well. So far this has a lot of potential. I look forward to reading in the future.
Revamp chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I'm reviewing on a cell phone so this may be a little short but I'm finally getting around to giving you a much needed review. Your description and characterization are wonderful and this chapter pulled me in very quickly. I really like Yuki's chatacter snd I'll be reading more of this wonderful story.
Keep up the good work.
Invisible Mustache chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Seems interesting enough. Yuki seems pretty damn average, and that's always good for future character development. Can't really say much other than keep writing...then again, you're nearly up to two hundred chapters so it's a bit late to say that.

Sorry...
-Strife
Seint Seint Soe chapter 168 . 12/7/2012
What a real long impressive story.
You cool , you can write . I am admire you.
I will wait your next period.
Have a splendid idea.
baseterble chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
so far it is a great story the only problem i see it that the length is a bit extreme needs to be toned down a bit
Sock my Rock chapter 162 . 10/8/2012
Its been a while hasn't it? Yeah school this year is a lot more work than I thought it would be and so I don't much me time anymore. So I'll review your chapters when ever I have time like today.

Anyways I think I called it with the whole Yumi thing having someone or something else in her body...I think I might of mentioned that at one point to you. If not oh well. I've always found things like Yumi situation with Masa interesting, as I've seen it done a handful of animes and I'm curious to see how you are going to handle it so its not the same as all other anime.

Also the thing with Fumiko, Seiji, and Yumi's powers is interesting as they don't use the same power as the Atlanteans. I know you'll explain it later on in the story, but I really want to know why and how they got their powers.

It feels good to come back to this story after a while of being away. And it's also good to know that you quality hasn't been lacking either other than some misspellings here and there (but then again I can't judge). Regardless I hope you know that I'm still reading your great story even though I don't review every chapter. All that being said I will be waiting for your next chapter!
Benehime chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
I love the way your descriptions, very well done. At first when I saw how many chapters you had I was like, omg i'm never going to catch up, but they're fairly short so that makes it better haha
Benehime chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Pilot episodes rarely ever take place in a alternative universe... That was a bit confusing, but I'll accept it since the story is really interesting so far. Very nice work!
Neo Rulez chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Interesting story.
Sock my Rock chapter 154 . 8/12/2012
I finally caught up with your chapters! I don't know how long it took, but i did it! All I have to say is i'm impressed by the scope of the fights that you've written. I'm really liking Seiji and his fights right now, it's intense right now. Though I sort of wish there wasn't so much fighting and more character interaction, but then again you need the fights. Anyway sorry that it took me so long to review but school started up again and I've been busy so it might take me a while to review your chapters. Regardless I still am looking forward to your updates in the near future!
828 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 .. Last Next »