Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 190 . 6/25/2013
About half way through I didn't think Yuki was going to win this one. So far I'm right. His opponent had amazing powers. I am really impressed with Van's skills and his diverse powets and control of them. Another wonderful chapter from you. I love both characters, so it's hard to root for one in specific.
Revamp chapter 189 . 6/25/2013
The battle is turning into everything I thought it would be. It's nice to see Yuki in a serious battle, showing off his powers in a life or death situation. The fact that he's thinking of Saki as a drivong motivation makes my fangirl senses tingle. Great job.
Revamp chapter 188 . 6/25/2013
This was a nice end to thier fight. I like the building relationship between the two. They seem to get along well without war and division of sides seperatimg them.
Revamp chapter 187 . 6/24/2013
I love how you used the birds as Haruo's eyes and the fact that birds have better eyesight than wolves. This battle is great and Haruo and Legeia are strong opponents. A great matchup and awesome fight.
Revamp chapter 186 . 6/24/2013
I love Haruo's unique fighting style with his spirit animals. It really makes this fight interesting in the fact that Ligeia is fighting the animas more than she is Haruo himself.
Revamp chapter 185 . 6/24/2013
It's great to see Haruo's spirit animals at work. To see Ligeia fight them is even more interesting. It's nice to get an inside look at Ligeia's past as well. Great job!
Revamp chapter 184 . 6/24/2013
Ligeia and Haruo's battle was interesting so far. The fact that he kept his answers so short and how enraged she became was funny.
Revamp chapter 183 . 6/24/2013
This fight keeps getting better and better. Love the action and Saki's undying will power. I also liked the bit between Yuki and Saki as well.
Revamp chapter 182 . 6/21/2013
Just as Ithought Saki was in the clear you throw the curve ball at me. It was nice reliving Saki's memories and the courage she had to petservere in thE eyes of prejudice.
Revamp chapter 181 . 6/21/2013
This is one of my favorite fights. I love the flashbacks Saki has and her inner turmoil when she cut her hair as per Yuki's instruction. Such a heartbreaking moment forher.
Revamp chapter 180 . 6/21/2013
This is quickly reaching my favorite fight list. Saki is giving it her all while fighting her inferiority complex aboutlosing to men. All yhe whileKallias is continuing to be cold and calculating. Great job.
Revamp chapter 179 . 6/21/2013
Kallias is interesting and I like his powersand how he uses them, like the bubble technique he triedon Saki as well as his Tidal Waves. He's more outwardly intelligent and less the jump the gun type like those before him.
Revamp chapter 178 . 6/21/2013
Everyone is paired up and the fights are starting. I take it Haruo's fight will be the first to be showcased. I'm looking forward to seeing him fight again. His powers are unique and interesting.
Revamp chapter 177 . 6/16/2013
I like the playful segments you've provided before each chapter. The perverted insinuations at the end by Saki were funny. I like the build up of this chapter and the slow release of information about Ayumi. It's nice to know that someone can crack her stubborn facade a little.

I actually look forward to this battle between Vangelis and Yuki. Vangelis is actually my favorite of the Atlaneans besides Simonides and Demosthenes. I've been paying close attention to all of them in your chapters. I also like Athene, I'd have to say that she was my favorite of the females.
Revamp chapter 176 . 6/14/2013
It's nice to finally see team Yuki back in action. Even if it is a scene of them eventually going to sleep. Another light hearted and funny chapter. Great job.
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »