Reviews for Shift
Darth Zannacross chapter 297 . 6/8/2023
Friendship can be a fickle thing at times...even more fickle when some nut is brainwashing said friends but never the less. Had to remind myself this was not Dead or alive's Kasumi lol, but anyway , got a chaotic battle today, mostly because of Takako being a total nut job, and we will see if Fumiko is forced into this" party" soon I guess, oy.
Darth Zannacross chapter 296 . 6/4/2023
SO...things are going to hell fast since Takato has gone full FF10 Seymour...and somehow has a Geass power or something since she got Saki to go along in a instant...this could get rather horrible but we will see soon.
Darth Zannacross chapter 295 . 5/28/2023
So Yuki's now being treated as a god...we gone full Shin Megami Tensei here lol...though hopefully the end game will not be quite as bleak as it gets in those games, oy.

Meanwhile, Yuki got some good news with reuniting with Tatsyua.

Hopefully he and the others can figure out the root of this anarchy before things get well, even more hellish, but since we find out that Takako is behind a lot of this, sounds like the worst is yet to come.
Darth Zannacross chapter 294 . 5/18/2023
This bitter clash ended rather quickly, Fumkio has gone full Punisher rather quickly...everyone's more then a little on edge, guess seeing just how much things have gone to hell might do that.

We got a resistance now, lets see just how dire the situation is.
Darth Zannacross chapter 293 . 5/14/2023
Almost like old school Yu Gi Oh with the game coming alive and all...but things are going to hell fast...in many ways as pals are killing each other...things escalated rather damn quick.
Darth Zannacross chapter 292 . 5/7/2023
Yuki has a bit of time to calm down and realize how much his home has changed since he's gone...a nice moment with Saki but...moment is ruined as Hiroshi shows up to cause trouble...this seems to be keen to get rather ugly but we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 291 . 4/29/2023
Despite the tension at the start, the real focus is seeing Yuki see his father for the first time...in some ways they have a lot in common...though that reaction at the end...that's Ging level's of arrogance...god damn it.

Well all we know now is that his dad's detached from reality and that the bad guys in theory are Frezia level evil so we will see how this all comes together soon.
Crimson G chapter 4 . 4/29/2023
I like it so far. Even if it is over 600 I'll keep reading. Hopefully Yuki will get focused, but he is a shounen protagonist.
Darth Zannacross chapter 290 . 4/25/2023
At least Saki got out of a parental judgment...but alas after all that her mom just hurts her mentally harder then all of her enemies up to this point with a rebuke like that...talk about being ungrateful...hope its not just getting worst for her.
Darth Zannacross chapter 289 . 4/14/2023
The family reunions are going without to much drama, so far. Momoko and Sejij had a touching moment so nice...might be ruined if Momoko knows the truth but we will see how long it takes for that to happen.
Guest chapter 288 . 4/9/2023
Well, as expected seeing this as there reception has everyone unsettled, but guess we will see if the true terror is Momoko's fury soon enough.
Darth Zannacross chapter 287 . 4/4/2023
Well, being king will indeed keep one busy, though if your not careful your so busy you don't realize your head' s off your shoulders but we will see.

Doh...might have been a good idea to contact someone and know how Japan's changed to avoid this " Welcome" ...hope this won't go as bad as the blockage the UN did to japan in Guilty Crown I suppose.
Darth Zannacross chapter 286 . 3/31/2023
Yuki better know what he's doing...Game of Thrones shows how nasty kingdom politics can get, that death glare shut them up real quick but I doubt this will be that easy, grudges die hard.

Figured there would be more of a good buy to Eudokai but maybe they are not leaving just yet, we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 285 . 3/29/2023
Well, from the looks of it the council was to secretive for there own good if it meant Yuki could play them that good. And with that...Yuki's king now anyway...Eudokia must feel so stupid right now but we will see...he might have bit off more then he could chew to say the least.
Darth Zannacross chapter 284 . 3/24/2023
Well, at least Yuki did not wait as long to respond as Naruto responded to Hinata's confession lol.

Good to see Yuki dealing more with the betrayal, and a nice grave chat I suppose, so we will see were it goes.
828 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »