Reviews for Shift
NsShadowSerpent chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Ah, a very lengthy chapter, but it gets the hook down and nails the gimmick and premise of the story.

The dream sequence opening was pretty good, at the start, it was pretty vivid and detailed.

I also liked how you didn't explain too much back story. That's something that I like to do. One of my pet peeves that I stick to is "Only explain things as they become necessary." It was a nice touch to mention how Hiroshi was so familiar with Yuki immediately after he made himself known to the audience.

My favorite part of the story is obviously the action.

"This doesn't work like fiction. I'm not going to be revealing my reasons or motives to you. You'll die and then I kill your family. And then anyone that saw anything as well. The dead don't need to understand."

This was good. I like edgy dialogue, specifically from my villains, lol.

Anyway, I won't ramble. I don't see a need to point out too many grammar mistakes, just a few run on sentences that I'm sure will be remedied with a revision and edit after the story is complete.

~NsShadowSerpent
MidnightWings18 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This is AWSOME! Talk about Irony! I loved how the climax quickly rose and the imangry was really vivid.
SanjiandSerea chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Hmm the transfer student seems mysterious and seems important to the plot, and an awesome cliff hanger to keep people interested.

If you wish to review me back do so for voyage of Ryukai.
Utada Rumiko chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Pretty awesome. Looking forward to reading more. I can't believe you have 95 chapters!
mjinx chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I've only started reading the story, but so far, it's been interesting. I had only finished up to the first chapter, but I'll definitely read the others when I have the time. Till then, I'll give a better review.

The chapter was good enough to hook me though. And Ayumi killing the assassin was unexpected, too.

Looking forward to reading the next chapters. Hope you write more!
Gibder chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
Yo, it's me again. Anyway, I like the whole 'field dominance' thing and I'm wondering who else will be able to do something like that. Hmm...I'm not sure if I'm giving the right advice, but the sentences are quite long sometimes and I think a coma here and there would be a good touch to separate ideas better. For example, I saw the line 'He stepped back to gather himself still holding his sword defiantly unwilling to accept defeat' and maybe this could be a possible improvement: 'He stepped back to gather himself, still holding his sword defiantly and unwilling to accept defeat'. I'm not a professional writer or anything so it's your call after all.

I do like the character personalities so far. The daydreaming and sometimes naive boy, the over-protective girl, and another girl who seems just as over-protective. I sense a love triangle approaching :) But for now I will side with Saki haha.

Well I guess that'll do for now. You don't have to pay me back for every single review I give though. Just go at your own pace. After all, I'm reviewing because I wanna help lol.

Oh, by the way, I seem to have forgotten but I think I've lost the idea on how Yuki looks like. Could you tell me his hair color and eye color again lol. I enjoy stories much more if I can imagine the characters completely
Gibder chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Hey there, well first of all your writing style keeps it interesting. There are still many things I don't quite understand but I'm sure I'll be getting them sooner or later. The whole plot twist about Ayumi was a good addition although it's like no one even remembered it. Though I think that's part of the story so I won't say anything else. Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye out for this story, seeing that it really has a good potential. My next review will be in the next few chaps or so since I might flood your rview page if I review for every single chapter until the current one lol.
yrwelikethis chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
well since u want reviews i did and its a cool first chap u now well i need to get on reading ur ch2 now but in the mean time plz look up this story i think its on. Armageddon:Last Days of Humanity! plz seend review ur a good righter so id like ur openes
Nanny Nenny chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Wow, this was quite a chapter. Really interesting, good luck with this one, Eytha!
Liya Smith chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This was a great intro, I loved it! You write incredibly well, keeps me interested the entire time.
SanjiandSerea chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
It's getting better it really does have the proper amount of drama, action and the sense of what's going on with Yuki that hooks readers nicely, so another congrats you have earned from me I might check up once in a while on this fic, probably less when school starts up again, if you'd like to review do so at chapter three of Gobou.
SanjiandSerea chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Hmm this is very interesting I see why so many people like this story, I have to say you know how to paint quite the mental image my only complaint is how long the chapter was, this was my third time tring to get thrugh the chapter but it was rather good.
rubyreader chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
I don't understand: how comes yuki was attacked and then in the next chapter it's like his family and him doesn't remember anything? And why is ayumi now a new student?
Victoria Stokes chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
this definitely caught my attention! it was so cool . . . a little confusing sometimes but i really like it. awesome job!
kaore chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
okay... what happened? Was did the first chapter not happen or did Ayumi make him forget it?
833 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »