Reviews for Shift
Seth-Cypher chapter 21 . 3/18/2010
Yeah Yuki! Go give em a beating! O

Very nice chapter, nice to see you're developing a very solid character for Yuki. He seems to have grown a backbone over the course of a couple days lol. Will be interesting to see what he does in the next chapter.

I noticed you still have some grammatical errors here and there. Phrases such as "scrapping her mind", I think you meant "scraping". Anyways, keep writing! Keep improving!
Seth-Cypher chapter 19 . 3/17/2010
A couple of grammar mistakes still there, though I think those were unintentional and more on the side of "You didn't notice".

I like your transitions they're very nicely conveyed. Perhaps its just my preference, but I prefer to italicize past events or reoccurring events that are brought up through memories, just me though.

So now we have someone who has a green thumb as their powers. Will be interesting to see who the person is as you clearly gave some hints in that one flashback.
BlackGenetics chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This is actually a wonderful story, and I like the way that you hook the reader into it. I will surely be reading more and more of this and your other works.

PS: You describe everything beautifully :)
Victimsofthedown chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
I have to say that I enjoyed what I've read so far. I'm just wondering if whether or not this would include some romantic elements.

Your story so far is quite descriptive and I enjoyed the interaction, as well as Yuki's personality. I also liked how he has an amazing power but a frail body, which adds multiple dimensions to his character.

Now I just need to finish reading the other sixty chapters...
Seth-Cypher chapter 18 . 3/10/2010
It was nice of you to mention the background relation between Saki and Yuki. I was a little surprised by his change in attitude, I'm guessing that has something to do with the pressure of things lately bearing down on him.

Nice chapter, it showed that the main character did have a bit of a dark side to him.
Seth-Cypher chapter 17 . 3/8/2010
Hi there, we seem to be swapping reviews alot lol.

Interesting to see that Yuki has such a carefree attitude despite what just happened to him. Not saying it's strange, it's just that I would have taken him as a guy who questioned strange events more often.

It's going to be very intriging to see how much this innate talent of Yuki's with the Illusion Field is going to contribute to his future life.

Nice chapter, one thing I do wish I would do more often is have my main characters do some training, however I can't seem to bring myself to write such scenes for some inexplicable reason

Anyways, keep up the good work, keep improving!
Foray Aisa chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
It's a nice introduction. Alright, I know I still have a long way to catch up but I'll be reading. )

- F.A
Seth-Cypher chapter 16 . 3/4/2010
So basically...this Illusion Field is as powerful as the imagination is. Coincidentally, we writers also have the same powers lol.
Seth-Cypher chapter 15 . 3/4/2010
Kasou...ryoku...? Huwha? o_O I did not take Yuki as one for naming things. I'm guessing Kasou-ryoku means pretty much the same as Meso Prosecho or way of mind?
v-n-ll-y chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
Ah, okay, so Ayumi or whatever her name is isn't like the other girls... Not cliche, but common. It's always the transfer student, isn't it?

Why is that teacher so heartless? Grr...

Anyway, seems like things are starting to get exciting now...
v-n-ll-y chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
I apologise for how short I write reviews, I'm not really very wordy when it comes to reviewing.

I found Saki's character and relationship with Yuki rather interesting. And that... tension (if that's the right word) between Yuki and Ayumi right at the end... That was interesting too.

Looking forward to reading more.
Lady Kiri chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
The first chapter...something from the future? Oh well, I'll figure it out as I read along. Things will become clearer then. Btw, Saki is becoming one of my favorite characters.
Lady Kiri chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
So I take it all the events that happened last chapter weren't a dream. Okay, you've really got me interested. I still want to find out the deal with that recurring dream.
Lady Kiri chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
What a way to start a story! I must say it's really long, but with your writing style, it's readable. Anyway, I'll be reading!
Tedi-Medoru chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
I like the story. Even though there's a lot of chapters I'm going to start to read the rest
828 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »