Reviews for Shift
v-n-ll-y chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
Ah, okay, so Ayumi or whatever her name is isn't like the other girls... Not cliche, but common. It's always the transfer student, isn't it?

Why is that teacher so heartless? Grr...

Anyway, seems like things are starting to get exciting now...
v-n-ll-y chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
I apologise for how short I write reviews, I'm not really very wordy when it comes to reviewing.

I found Saki's character and relationship with Yuki rather interesting. And that... tension (if that's the right word) between Yuki and Ayumi right at the end... That was interesting too.

Looking forward to reading more.
Lady Kiri chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
The first chapter...something from the future? Oh well, I'll figure it out as I read along. Things will become clearer then. Btw, Saki is becoming one of my favorite characters.
Lady Kiri chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
So I take it all the events that happened last chapter weren't a dream. Okay, you've really got me interested. I still want to find out the deal with that recurring dream.
Lady Kiri chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
What a way to start a story! I must say it's really long, but with your writing style, it's readable. Anyway, I'll be reading!
Tedi-Medoru chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
I like the story. Even though there's a lot of chapters I'm going to start to read the rest
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 63 . 2/7/2010
YAY! Yuki is back! All right!

Well, this is an intense chapter. It's cool, great and exciting, especially as the creature chased Fumiko and Mieko all the way from the beginning to the end. That has to be one overpowered creature, though, to be able to mow down anything in its path. Scary~

Other stuff, not much comments. Just hyped and pumped to see Yuki finally back again after his absence (admittedly it was short, but...). I wonder if he's able to control his powers more competently this time. Cool!

I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Seth-Cypher chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
Whoa...someone needs to cutback on the shrooms~

Either that or he ate something wierd just now and is having a really wierd dream /.

Anyways, another well written chapter. Initially I got confused by the chapter numbering system of FP so I read this chapter before chapter 10.

Poor Yuki, he'll never understand women in this kind of surrounding lol.
Seth-Cypher chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
Ken and Jun, such amazing kids T_T.

A very nice chapter, I enjoyed how brave Momoko, Ken and Jun were even when the odds were against them.
Seth-Cypher chapter 9 . 2/1/2010
Oh my, turning furniture into blood? o_O That kind of ability could actually save lives lol.

There were certainly less errors in this chapter. However one sentence did catch my attention. "Momoko grabbed Yuki by his ear in his protests and brought him to his feet. She waited until he was in front of him and moving to the stairs before she started out of his room." this sentence confused me a bit and I had to re read it a couple times to comprehend it properly.

Otherwise, another nice chapter that still leaves us in a veil of mystery /. Keep up the great work!
naito-kun chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
heya! love yuki's daydreaming and i love the description of how yuki controlled the orb, somehow i'm thinking of something reminiscent of shakugan no shana or something.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 62 . 1/31/2010
While I was reading through this, it occurred to me that you said you were bad with Japanese names. Wow, then how do you remember all your characters? Must be tough work, eh? Oh well, we all have our difficulties in writing stories, but I know you'll work it out somehow.

For this chapter, that's not much action or events, but there's a lot of persepctives. I wonder why Yuki disappeared, though? And whatever happened to the less-than-1-month thing that you mentioned where he has to take the throne by then or something? Did he end up in that world already?

I find it funny that Chiharu can keep calm and still focus on revenge despite all the strange occurences that are happening around her. She must be really mature for her age. And the nurse in the hopsital Saki went to is still around! I thought she would have stayed home like the others. Must be a very dutiful nurse, eh?

And the last cliffhanger about Fumiko left me hanging. I can't wait to find out what haoppens next!

Oh, and don't worry about returning me reviews. You keep saying you owe me reviews, but the way I see it, I think it's enough that you're reading Absolute Zero and I'm happy about that. So don't worry about the owing thing. I never keep count, anyway. I'll be glad as long as you read and review Absolute Zero. Thanks.

Till then!
naito-kun chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
loved the way the chapter started and developed with a twist!
Seth-Cypher chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
Hm...I dunno if it's kinda cruel of me to say this but...I laughed at that last part.

These last couple of chapters were used to help increase the mystery around the purposes between Yuki and Ayumi. From what I can gather, Ayumi is like some sort of family bodyguard...or something akin.

On another note, please don't tell me this will turn out to be a harem of some sort lol.

All in all, a well written chapter once again. There were some typos or missing words here and there, but nothing too seriouis.

Keep the writing up!
Seth-Cypher chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
A cliffhanger, you've just forced me to read the next chapter. O

I like the way you metaphorically described the battle scene.

All in all, it was the needed battle scene in almost all action pieces lol. Keep up the good work.
834 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »