Reviews for Shift
Golden Crisis Raku chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
It took forever for me to continue reading this story... Sorry about that. Anyways, going by how far I've gotten, this story is pretty interesting. Yuki sort of struck me as a bit like an average protagonist at first, but I can see differences with him. Yuki's reactions to everything were well done and seemed pretty realistic to me. I rather enjoyed how you portray Saki as well, she is turning out to be a likable character. I can't really think of anything to say for improvement, other than maybe adding more things that make the reader want to read on. It's an adventure story, I know, but some more suspense wouldn't hurt. Anyways, I am quite impressed, good luck with this story and I will continue to read on.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Looks interesting, if not a little cliched, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. You have 48 chapters, so I hope you don't mind if I take my time to read them.
naShan chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Dude, for a first chapter, this wasn't bad, but it wasn't all that good either. As a fanfic you gave too many details of the characters too early on. It made me confused and gave a very bad impression. I still don't see what the the story is trying to leading me to think about yet so for a first chapter it's pretty empty. Ease up on the explanations a bit, let them out bit by bit and give the chapter a good hook so that people will be more interested to read it. E-mail me when you finish re-writing it, cause i love reading other people's original stories. Keep up the good work dude.
adventuresekerX21 chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
Dude! I am loving this story! I have no criticism! You took time to introduce the characters, you were very descriptive but not too descriptive, and this is a wonderful story! Keep going! DO you have any idea how happy I was when I saw how many chapters you had done? BTW, mind checking my first story out?
Golden Crisis Raku chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This is really good, I like the way that you write. I'll most likely read the rest later.

Feel free to read my story, if you want.
BigWop chapter 8 . 1/24/2009
Amazing story, This will be a great manga if you are truly dedicated to it and put a bit of time and money in to it, it'll be in shonen jump in no time! Godspeed!
Shang chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Well, your writing style is good (not the type I prefer in manga-type stories, but that's just me).

The intro to the tale certainly got my attention and you did surprised me a bit with the whole thing being a dream. An interesting turn. The street scene had similar effect, though at that point I grew to dislike Yuki a bit, coz causing 'damage' just for fun is not something I like in characters.

Anyways, to sum up: I think this story can really go somewhere. Sure, plotwise little can be said, but you portrayed the main character clear enough. I'll read some more of this in the future. In the meantime, perhaps I could interest you in some of my works?

Anyways, good luck with future chapters.

Happy New Year.
Shirayuki14 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
This is a very interesting very well written;you have real talent. I can't wait to see how it progress.
833 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56