Reviews for Shift
DappledKarma chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
That was kinda trippy. Yuki be OP, and interesting plot twist with Ayumi. Will continue this.
Revamp chapter 206 . 8/26/2013
Interesting to see that the people were Japanese. It ties things together slowly. I also wonder what Nikon is up to, or if something happened. Great job with your recent chapters. I'm enjoying Eudokia's past so far.
Revamp chapter 205 . 8/26/2013
The more I read about Dareia, the more I find her philosophy psychologically interesting. I can see where Eudokia got some of her beliefs from in the first part of Shift.
Revamp chapter 204 . 8/26/2013
Dareia is a very interesting and complex character. Her deceptive nature and life of fabrication make her cryptic and fascinating. I find her very interesting, actually.
Revamp chapter 203 . 8/26/2013
It seems that Dareia was spying on her, but now I wonder why and what for?
Revamp chapter 202 . 8/26/2013
Dareia is interesting so far, childlike and mysterious in nature and someone who can keep Eudokia on her toes, entranced and laughing. I like how Thier relationship is blossoming.
Revamp chapter 201 . 8/26/2013
I really love the depth put into Eudokia's father as well as the king and Demosthenes' relationship. It's nice to see a young Eudokia, one that isn't hardened by the military life. One that is somewhat innocent and emotional. I also really love the relationship between the king and Demosthenes. I always knew he held an undying loyalty to the king but this gives them emotional dimension. Loved this rewind.
Revamp chapter 200 . 8/26/2013
I like the way you portrayed Eudokia's inner and outer struggles, as well as her fight against the outward, afflicting soldiers not taking her seriously and Nikon's outrage at feeling deranked by a child.

I wonder what this new character is going to bring into the mix.
Revamp chapter 199 . 8/26/2013
Man, it's been a while. Life's gotten away with me and I got caught up in a few things. I recently became involved in the Dangan Ronpa fandom and I got popular and highly respected there, so it's been preoccupying my time.

I haven't been able to space out
my time, or dedicate any time to typing out chapters. Now that a lot of the fandom is in school, I get some free time so I'm going to play catch up on stories, starting with this one.

What better way to do it than with the introduction to Ayumi's past. I had actually forgot that was where I left off. So far, Ayumi is the underestimated prodigy that the higher ranks blow off or hold envy towards. I have a feeling she'll be proving her worth and knowing you, we'll see some nice character development.
LiVEWiRE360 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
hey, excellent story! I'm hooked, keep up the good work! *thumbs up*
RTK chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Took awhile to read but I'll admit it, I'm hooked! Pilot was a very thrilling read and the plot change at the end really hit me. I look forward to starting this story!
Grant Wish chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
The Pilot is soooo awesome! XD I just wanna read more, when I'm just absolutely late at reading it :P
Kami2015 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Very strong opening! I like this story already, a bit long at times but well worth the time put into reading it! Yuku seems like a good shonen charcter and it will be interesting to watch him grow.

One criticism was the repetition of blood. Very brief but after awhile it became a bit silly. I fully realize that there is not an abundance of synonyms for the word so it was not a big deal.

I get the sense that a great mystery is about to start brewing. Why is Yuki the only heir? Where does the sword come from?

I guess I'll have to read in order to find out!

4.7 stars and well worth a follow!
HidenoriET chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
You know, when I first joined FictionPress, your story has already caught my attention with the long chapters and consistent followers though i never really looked into your work. But seeing how consistent you had been with your writing, I decided to take a peek...and boy did I regret not reading it on day one!
It has the shounen feel to it no doubt and I have enjoyed the chapters thus far. Yuki seems to be a really big dreamer huh and Saki! She seems to be my favorite character now due to her behavior and nature. I'll continue reading your chapters and I guess there's a lot to catch up!
Baka-iinchou chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is my first time reading this fiction, and i already love it
452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »