Reviews for Shift
Darth Zannacross chapter 283 . 3/21/2023
So all this time she turned backstabbing psycho because she did not even know the full plan...well taking a major L for that one now traitor, doh.

We still seem to be missing some major details, but after all this time and now we have the" REAL" baddies behind the curtain in the shape of whatever the hell a Komatsuzaki is suppose to be? Good greif...guess its time to change gears, sort of.

Well, at least Demosthenes is not being a pain about things so that's cool. Welp, here we go.
Darth Zannacross chapter 282 . 3/19/2023
We get to the bottom of things, and its clear that Alantas needs all kinds of reforms, and if those in the way make that a pain, they are part of the problem.

Well, Yuki's father tried but could not break through the web of corruption, we will see if he can make any better progress.
Darth Zannacross chapter 281 . 3/17/2023
Seems like Atlantis has the Russian based justice system so...everyone's kind of screwed...Ares might agree with Yuki's judgment at the end, but we will see.

We see Eudokai again, she's clearly not feeling very remorseful and it does not help make things better for the others...we will see who's going to have the crash to the party to avoid more deaths.
Darth Zannacross chapter 280 . 3/12/2023
Well at least White Walkers are not on the other side of the wall, things are tense enough already.

Well, things are getting calmer...well...till the end where the council is moving up the time for the trail...getting flash back's here but we will see if someone who was dead was really controlling everything soon enough lol.
Darth Zannacross chapter 279 . 3/10/2023
Well, grunts are taken down quickly like the grunts they are but clearly not all the enemies are taken out, its clear its not Demosthenes being a sore loser but someone is, and guess we will get some answers to...something?
Darth Zannacross chapter 278 . 3/7/2023
Sounds like it will take more then a cure spell or a Sensu Bean for Yuki to rebound from the toll his fight took on his body.

Well...so much for the crises to have been resolved...felt like it might have been good to see some of this unfold with Eudokai to have been seen in person but, we will see what happens.

First thing's first is to take care of the new threat here I guess.
Darth Zannacross chapter 277 . 3/3/2023
Ah...this true showdown concluded a lot faster then I assumed...damn.

Yuki's all but his own reality gem at this point lol, gets a bit confusing at times but sounds like he just threw out so many " Law changes" that he made it to convoluted for Eudokia to catch up in time, but in the end his hyper ice strike was able to trump her ultimate fire strike or whatever, or, more like this Dimensional Sword...Kuwabara would be proud.

Well, one shawl rise and one will fall but, what will happen now? Guess we will find out soon, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 276 . 2/28/2023
I realized Eudokia's " Not transformation " Almost reminds me of Bleach's Yoruichi's Flash War Cry Thunder Beast Battle Form , just with fire instead of lighting and I suppose a more reserved kind of claw state, in the sense that its a blitz strike.

Well, she has the skills but her losing her cool might cause Yuki to make a decisive blow, we will see if she has any other trump cards soon I suppose.

She's clearly using a lot of half truth's to justify her actions, lets see what's left when everything is brought into the light.
Darth Zannacross chapter 274 . 2/27/2023
AND...we see Eudokia's true side...its quite the nasty side...I'm shocked Yuki is taking this as calmly as he did since his long time ally just revealed to be using him, its like if Rukia revealed she was using Ichigo the whole time.

Well, we will see if the calm will turn to the explosion of rage for Super Sayian Yuki soon enough but, one way or another, guess its time for the real showdown.
Darth Zannacross chapter 272 . 2/24/2023
Well...so it really was that easy to defeat him...after all those chapters just for the fight to go down like that...eh.

Well...not quite over as Eudokia struck a nerve, causing Demosthenes to get a bit more revved up, only for him to encourage Yumi instead.

You know Yuki you should kind of be responding to things at this point as something is clearly off...for now in the end it seems like the Throne's like Hogwart's sorting hat or something.

Welp...I have a feeling something's going to be blown up one way or another next time but hope to see soon.
Darth Zannacross chapter 271 . 2/23/2023
Demosthenes threw just about everything and the kitchen sink lol.

Figured we were going to get some epic transformation but Yuki shut Demosthenes down with one well timed slice, damn.

Well, we will see if its really over next time, something tells me its just getting started.
Darth Zannacross chapter 270 . 2/20/2023
At least Demosthenes realized he was falling into troupes and let Yuki off when he had the chance lol. And he's doing it so easily because he's trained a long ass while to fly Yuki, but guess you don't have Goku's quick learning lol.

So, got some moves, but Demosthenes is pulling a Kenpatchi? But instead he's unleashing a power like Gilgamesh from Fate, prepare to become a pin cushion Yuki.
Darth Zannacross chapter 269 . 2/14/2023
And after much, MUCH delay the rematch between Yuki and Demosthenes at last erupts. Man Yuki must not be very genre savvy, everyone from Master Asia to Bleach's Yamamoto to Genkai and others would wreck him for thinking he had the edge just because they were old.

I guess its a good thing someone kept Yuki from going through his own berserk Hollow phase, but, we will see how much progress Yuki makes in his" Clear state of mind." Will his " True hyper mode" be enough to prevail? Only one way to find out.
Darth Zannacross chapter 268 . 2/11/2023
Looks like matters still need to be settled between Saki and Rheia, but with are heroine being in a hurry caused her killer instinct to awaken, not sure if she headbutt Rheia so hard that her foe became delusional but we will see what's going on soon enough.
Darth Zannacross chapter 267 . 2/10/2023
Teris seems to be " Hulking out" but Haruo is trying to find the right beast for the job, being a ape is not enough when your opponent can go full Broly or Togoro it seems, and Haruo just is not creative enough to out think the absolute force of his foe...lucky for him Teris does not have the mind set of Broly I guess.
828 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »