Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 175 . 6/14/2013
Looks like Nerine is back. I wonder what will happen to her since she's vulnerable with no arms.
Revamp chapter 174 . 6/14/2013
Chiharu seems to be facing her inner demons. I had a feeling she would come to this moment. I wonder what's in store for her now, as well as the others who have death warrants.
Revamp chapter 173 . 6/14/2013
Seiji has really grown and it shows. He has given Fumiko good advice and I like the realization that she's come to. It was a nice interaction between them. Still, I winder where Yuki and Ayumi are. Now that execution orders have been given, everyone's in danger.
Revamp chapter 172 . 6/14/2013
I think Simonides is finally figuring out that Yuki's group isn't exactly like Atlaneans. Something also tells me Athene will be running into our group again, now that she's out for blood, so to speak.
Revamp chapter 171 . 6/14/2013
Seiji flying in with a punch wlmade me chuckle. Compared to your previous chapters, this one was a nice, lighthearted one. I liked the break in the action.
Revamp chapter 170 . 6/12/2013
Militaides' past is intetesting and sad when you really consider his situation. I wonder how the Seiji and Chiharu team will fare against the general. This fight is a great one. I'm enjoying the read
Revamp chapter 169 . 6/12/2013
I knew Miltiades pine trees needles would be used as piercing weapons. His powers are reminiscent of a character's I had in a roleplay a long time ago who had forest powers. as a result, I find his field interesting.

I wonder how Chiharu will get out of this one.
Revamp chapter 168 . 6/12/2013
Now that Seiji, I wonder if she has the strength to carry out her current fight unless she fled. It's hard to tell with the way this ended.
Revamp chapter 167 . 6/12/2013
Looks like the cast is finally getting back together. I hope Chiharu can find Seiji and get the group back together. Loved the fight between she and Bakkhos as well and reading she and Fumiko's dialouge made me chuckle. Greatjob on this chapter.
Revamp chapter 166 . 6/12/2013
I like the way that Chiharu draws her strength frim her grandfather. It's nice to see him surface since I liked his character.
Revamp chapter 165 . 6/12/2013
The man in white has an interesting field and powers. I like the illusion-like quality of them, and I also find his demeanor interesting. He sticks out from the other generals and soldiers to me.
Revamp chapter 164 . 6/12/2013
I'm glad Yumi is alright but mystified as to why and how. I'm still in question as to why she's afraid of Yori. I wonder if it has anything to do with Masa.
Revamp chapter 163 . 6/10/2013
Poor Yumi. Her situation doesn't seem like it will have a happy ending, not with Chiharu being rendered useless to help her. On that note, Chiharu can't act like she's on top of it all like before. I wonder what she'll do now.
Revamp chapter 162 . 6/10/2013
So, the others were captured, and now Yumi has possibly died, or maybe she was hit with a blow that only seemed fatal like the ones before.

I'm going to read ahead.
Revamp chapter 161 . 6/10/2013
Yumi is teetering on the edge of sanity. Dealing with Masa and her visions had to be taking thier toll. It looks like Chiharu came to her rescue.
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »