Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 184 . 6/24/2013
Ligeia and Haruo's battle was interesting so far. The fact that he kept his answers so short and how enraged she became was funny.
Revamp chapter 183 . 6/24/2013
This fight keeps getting better and better. Love the action and Saki's undying will power. I also liked the bit between Yuki and Saki as well.
Revamp chapter 182 . 6/21/2013
Just as Ithought Saki was in the clear you throw the curve ball at me. It was nice reliving Saki's memories and the courage she had to petservere in thE eyes of prejudice.
Revamp chapter 181 . 6/21/2013
This is one of my favorite fights. I love the flashbacks Saki has and her inner turmoil when she cut her hair as per Yuki's instruction. Such a heartbreaking moment forher.
Revamp chapter 180 . 6/21/2013
This is quickly reaching my favorite fight list. Saki is giving it her all while fighting her inferiority complex aboutlosing to men. All yhe whileKallias is continuing to be cold and calculating. Great job.
Revamp chapter 179 . 6/21/2013
Kallias is interesting and I like his powersand how he uses them, like the bubble technique he triedon Saki as well as his Tidal Waves. He's more outwardly intelligent and less the jump the gun type like those before him.
Revamp chapter 178 . 6/21/2013
Everyone is paired up and the fights are starting. I take it Haruo's fight will be the first to be showcased. I'm looking forward to seeing him fight again. His powers are unique and interesting.
Revamp chapter 177 . 6/16/2013
I like the playful segments you've provided before each chapter. The perverted insinuations at the end by Saki were funny. I like the build up of this chapter and the slow release of information about Ayumi. It's nice to know that someone can crack her stubborn facade a little.

I actually look forward to this battle between Vangelis and Yuki. Vangelis is actually my favorite of the Atlaneans besides Simonides and Demosthenes. I've been paying close attention to all of them in your chapters. I also like Athene, I'd have to say that she was my favorite of the females.
Revamp chapter 176 . 6/14/2013
It's nice to finally see team Yuki back in action. Even if it is a scene of them eventually going to sleep. Another light hearted and funny chapter. Great job.
Revamp chapter 175 . 6/14/2013
Looks like Nerine is back. I wonder what will happen to her since she's vulnerable with no arms.
Revamp chapter 174 . 6/14/2013
Chiharu seems to be facing her inner demons. I had a feeling she would come to this moment. I wonder what's in store for her now, as well as the others who have death warrants.
Revamp chapter 173 . 6/14/2013
Seiji has really grown and it shows. He has given Fumiko good advice and I like the realization that she's come to. It was a nice interaction between them. Still, I winder where Yuki and Ayumi are. Now that execution orders have been given, everyone's in danger.
Revamp chapter 172 . 6/14/2013
I think Simonides is finally figuring out that Yuki's group isn't exactly like Atlaneans. Something also tells me Athene will be running into our group again, now that she's out for blood, so to speak.
Revamp chapter 171 . 6/14/2013
Seiji flying in with a punch wlmade me chuckle. Compared to your previous chapters, this one was a nice, lighthearted one. I liked the break in the action.
Revamp chapter 170 . 6/12/2013
Militaides' past is intetesting and sad when you really consider his situation. I wonder how the Seiji and Chiharu team will fare against the general. This fight is a great one. I'm enjoying the read
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »