Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 193 . 6/25/2013
A fantastic end to Yuki's fight. It was definitely all I hoped it to be and his final momets in battle were powerful and gripping.

It's nice to see he and Saki together again. It makes the fangirl in me very happy.
Revamp chapter 192 . 6/25/2013
I'm intrigued as to what Vangelis meant myself. What is this special type of person he's been looking for? I feel bad for Yuki though. Things are looking grim for him. This fight is just amazing. I love it.
Revamp chapter 191 . 6/25/2013
Even while loosimg an arm, Yuki still manages that sense of comic relief with Seiji. I love the way those two interact. XD

The reference to Yuki feeling phantom limb syndrome was a nice touch. This chapter has me on the edge of my seat. I love this showdown.
Revamp chapter 190 . 6/25/2013
About half way through I didn't think Yuki was going to win this one. So far I'm right. His opponent had amazing powers. I am really impressed with Van's skills and his diverse powets and control of them. Another wonderful chapter from you. I love both characters, so it's hard to root for one in specific.
Revamp chapter 189 . 6/25/2013
The battle is turning into everything I thought it would be. It's nice to see Yuki in a serious battle, showing off his powers in a life or death situation. The fact that he's thinking of Saki as a drivong motivation makes my fangirl senses tingle. Great job.
Revamp chapter 188 . 6/25/2013
This was a nice end to thier fight. I like the building relationship between the two. They seem to get along well without war and division of sides seperatimg them.
Revamp chapter 187 . 6/24/2013
I love how you used the birds as Haruo's eyes and the fact that birds have better eyesight than wolves. This battle is great and Haruo and Legeia are strong opponents. A great matchup and awesome fight.
Revamp chapter 186 . 6/24/2013
I love Haruo's unique fighting style with his spirit animals. It really makes this fight interesting in the fact that Ligeia is fighting the animas more than she is Haruo himself.
Revamp chapter 185 . 6/24/2013
It's great to see Haruo's spirit animals at work. To see Ligeia fight them is even more interesting. It's nice to get an inside look at Ligeia's past as well. Great job!
Revamp chapter 184 . 6/24/2013
Ligeia and Haruo's battle was interesting so far. The fact that he kept his answers so short and how enraged she became was funny.
Revamp chapter 183 . 6/24/2013
This fight keeps getting better and better. Love the action and Saki's undying will power. I also liked the bit between Yuki and Saki as well.
Revamp chapter 182 . 6/21/2013
Just as Ithought Saki was in the clear you throw the curve ball at me. It was nice reliving Saki's memories and the courage she had to petservere in thE eyes of prejudice.
Revamp chapter 181 . 6/21/2013
This is one of my favorite fights. I love the flashbacks Saki has and her inner turmoil when she cut her hair as per Yuki's instruction. Such a heartbreaking moment forher.
Revamp chapter 180 . 6/21/2013
This is quickly reaching my favorite fight list. Saki is giving it her all while fighting her inferiority complex aboutlosing to men. All yhe whileKallias is continuing to be cold and calculating. Great job.
Revamp chapter 179 . 6/21/2013
Kallias is interesting and I like his powersand how he uses them, like the bubble technique he triedon Saki as well as his Tidal Waves. He's more outwardly intelligent and less the jump the gun type like those before him.
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »