Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 145 . 6/6/2013
What a powerful fight. For a moment, it seemed as if Fumiko was a gonner but she managed to find a way to gather her powers and it appeared to be working. I like the explosive fire vs. fire theme as well. .
Revamp chapter 144 . 6/6/2013
It looks like Fumiko is growing as well, and facing her past and feelings. I hope she'll be able to keep a grip on her powers despite the screaming.

I love the intensity of emotions and action here. It also adds a sense of madness to this chapter as well.
Revamp chapter 143 . 6/6/2013
Fumiko and Seiji's interactions are funny here. I was cracking a laugh at thier antics. At times, I just think Fumiko thinks Seiji is stupid in general. On the flip side, it's nice to see Seiji fighting and showing a sense of morale towards women...even if it is in a goofy way. XD
Revamp chapter 142 . 6/6/2013
Starting off my morning doing a little reading. What better way to do it than reading Shift? XD I like this chapter and tje little scenes of action as Yumi and co. try to infiltrate the camp.
Revamp chapter 141 . 6/5/2013
There was quite a bit of insight on Fumiko's growth here as well. I think her transformation is more of an adapt and survive one whereas Yumi's is more about personal growth. Now that they are moving in, I wonder what will ne in store for them and for Yori, Athene and Chiharu.
Revamp chapter 140 . 6/5/2013
I really like Vangelis. He sort of reminds me of my character Udo from Into the Void. I look forward to seeing more of him in future chapters.

It seems Chiharu found Yori, but got caught up in his powers possibly. I wonder what will happen after Yori's mind showdown with Athene is over.
Revamp chapter 139 . 6/5/2013
Nice, powerful chapter. I like Yumi's cathrisis, or struggle with it, and Chiharu just keeps pushing her. In a way, she acts as a motivator to kick her in the ass when she needs it.
Revamp chapter 138 . 6/5/2013
Yumi continues to grow and proves herself inspiring for wanting to achieve a change deemed impossible. I found myself relating to her on many levels ,having changed myself in order to help my anxiety issues.

She and Chiharu have a nice clash of opinions. Chiharu is definiyely stuck in her ways though.
Revamp chapter 137 . 6/3/2013
Nice character development here with Seiji and Yumi. I like Yumi's transformation and how she continues to grow as a character. Seiji is still in a little bit of denial but he's ciming around slowly. Chiharu still has a lot to learn.
Revamp chapter 136 . 6/3/2013
Interesting how this chapter turned from comical to serious and emotional. Chiharu's denial is slowly cracking. It seems that Yumi has a good influence on her. They have an interesting friendship.
Lolitroy chapter 194 . 6/1/2013
Woot! I'm review 300!
Revamp chapter 135 . 5/22/2013
This chapter was a nice break in the action. It also lightened the mood with humor throughout, with Saki, Hiroshi andYuki. Yuki and Chiharu's out of story conversation was funny as well.
Revamp chapter 134 . 5/22/2013
I like the developing relationship between Chiharu and Yumi. Yumi 's bravery is showing and her defense to Chiharu using her own statement against her was clever. It's nice to see someone cut through her tough facade.
Revamp chapter 133 . 5/22/2013
Seiji being set on fire was a humorous way to start the chapter. He and Fumiko have interesting interactions, like brother and sister in a way.

I also like the interaction between Chiharu and Yumi regarding her feelings on her brother complex. I wonder if Yumi will grow out of that stage or continue to embrace it.
Revamp chapter 132 . 5/22/2013
Athene's,memories are painful and intense. I sort of feel sorry for her in her situation and I'm starting to like her character. The more depth that is released the more questions rise and the more she interests me.
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »