Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 170 . 6/12/2013
Militaides' past is intetesting and sad when you really consider his situation. I wonder how the Seiji and Chiharu team will fare against the general. This fight is a great one. I'm enjoying the read
Revamp chapter 169 . 6/12/2013
I knew Miltiades pine trees needles would be used as piercing weapons. His powers are reminiscent of a character's I had in a roleplay a long time ago who had forest powers. as a result, I find his field interesting.

I wonder how Chiharu will get out of this one.
Revamp chapter 168 . 6/12/2013
Now that Seiji, I wonder if she has the strength to carry out her current fight unless she fled. It's hard to tell with the way this ended.
Revamp chapter 167 . 6/12/2013
Looks like the cast is finally getting back together. I hope Chiharu can find Seiji and get the group back together. Loved the fight between she and Bakkhos as well and reading she and Fumiko's dialouge made me chuckle. Greatjob on this chapter.
Revamp chapter 166 . 6/12/2013
I like the way that Chiharu draws her strength frim her grandfather. It's nice to see him surface since I liked his character.
Revamp chapter 165 . 6/12/2013
The man in white has an interesting field and powers. I like the illusion-like quality of them, and I also find his demeanor interesting. He sticks out from the other generals and soldiers to me.
Revamp chapter 164 . 6/12/2013
I'm glad Yumi is alright but mystified as to why and how. I'm still in question as to why she's afraid of Yori. I wonder if it has anything to do with Masa.
Revamp chapter 163 . 6/10/2013
Poor Yumi. Her situation doesn't seem like it will have a happy ending, not with Chiharu being rendered useless to help her. On that note, Chiharu can't act like she's on top of it all like before. I wonder what she'll do now.
Revamp chapter 162 . 6/10/2013
So, the others were captured, and now Yumi has possibly died, or maybe she was hit with a blow that only seemed fatal like the ones before.

I'm going to read ahead.
Revamp chapter 161 . 6/10/2013
Yumi is teetering on the edge of sanity. Dealing with Masa and her visions had to be taking thier toll. It looks like Chiharu came to her rescue.
Revamp chapter 160 . 6/10/2013
Yumi and Masa have an interesting partnership. I wonder if everyone given powers by Yuki has another spirit living in them.

Masa is an interesting character. I wonder who she used to be and what her circumstamces are with Yumi.
Revamp chapter 159 . 6/10/2013
I briefly shipped Antipas and Photine. His death scene gave a touching depth to their relationship, and it fueled Photine to approach Yumi and give her a fight.

I do wonder, though about what exactly those Yuki gave powers to. What exactly are they called? Will there be a specific name for them?
Revamp chapter 158 . 6/7/2013
These chapters have been dark lately. I do like the development in Simonides and the strong family theme that ran through this chapter.
Revamp chapter 157 . 6/7/2013
Poor Yumi, she really is having a harder time than the rest of the cast. I feel so bad for her.
Revamp chapter 156 . 6/7/2013
Loved the horror in this chapter. It's actually one of my favorites. I could picture Yumi's emptional torment well and I loved the symbolism with Yori, the screams and the bodies. Wonderful job.
440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »