Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 178 . 6/21/2013
Everyone is paired up and the fights are starting. I take it Haruo's fight will be the first to be showcased. I'm looking forward to seeing him fight again. His powers are unique and interesting.
Revamp chapter 177 . 6/16/2013
I like the playful segments you've provided before each chapter. The perverted insinuations at the end by Saki were funny. I like the build up of this chapter and the slow release of information about Ayumi. It's nice to know that someone can crack her stubborn facade a little.

I actually look forward to this battle between Vangelis and Yuki. Vangelis is actually my favorite of the Atlaneans besides Simonides and Demosthenes. I've been paying close attention to all of them in your chapters. I also like Athene, I'd have to say that she was my favorite of the females.
Revamp chapter 176 . 6/14/2013
It's nice to finally see team Yuki back in action. Even if it is a scene of them eventually going to sleep. Another light hearted and funny chapter. Great job.
Revamp chapter 175 . 6/14/2013
Looks like Nerine is back. I wonder what will happen to her since she's vulnerable with no arms.
Revamp chapter 174 . 6/14/2013
Chiharu seems to be facing her inner demons. I had a feeling she would come to this moment. I wonder what's in store for her now, as well as the others who have death warrants.
Revamp chapter 173 . 6/14/2013
Seiji has really grown and it shows. He has given Fumiko good advice and I like the realization that she's come to. It was a nice interaction between them. Still, I winder where Yuki and Ayumi are. Now that execution orders have been given, everyone's in danger.
Revamp chapter 172 . 6/14/2013
I think Simonides is finally figuring out that Yuki's group isn't exactly like Atlaneans. Something also tells me Athene will be running into our group again, now that she's out for blood, so to speak.
Revamp chapter 171 . 6/14/2013
Seiji flying in with a punch wlmade me chuckle. Compared to your previous chapters, this one was a nice, lighthearted one. I liked the break in the action.
Revamp chapter 170 . 6/12/2013
Militaides' past is intetesting and sad when you really consider his situation. I wonder how the Seiji and Chiharu team will fare against the general. This fight is a great one. I'm enjoying the read
Revamp chapter 169 . 6/12/2013
I knew Miltiades pine trees needles would be used as piercing weapons. His powers are reminiscent of a character's I had in a roleplay a long time ago who had forest powers. as a result, I find his field interesting.

I wonder how Chiharu will get out of this one.
Revamp chapter 168 . 6/12/2013
Now that Seiji, I wonder if she has the strength to carry out her current fight unless she fled. It's hard to tell with the way this ended.
Revamp chapter 167 . 6/12/2013
Looks like the cast is finally getting back together. I hope Chiharu can find Seiji and get the group back together. Loved the fight between she and Bakkhos as well and reading she and Fumiko's dialouge made me chuckle. Greatjob on this chapter.
Revamp chapter 166 . 6/12/2013
I like the way that Chiharu draws her strength frim her grandfather. It's nice to see him surface since I liked his character.
Revamp chapter 165 . 6/12/2013
The man in white has an interesting field and powers. I like the illusion-like quality of them, and I also find his demeanor interesting. He sticks out from the other generals and soldiers to me.
Revamp chapter 164 . 6/12/2013
I'm glad Yumi is alright but mystified as to why and how. I'm still in question as to why she's afraid of Yori. I wonder if it has anything to do with Masa.
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »