Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 140 . 6/5/2013
I really like Vangelis. He sort of reminds me of my character Udo from Into the Void. I look forward to seeing more of him in future chapters.

It seems Chiharu found Yori, but got caught up in his powers possibly. I wonder what will happen after Yori's mind showdown with Athene is over.
Revamp chapter 139 . 6/5/2013
Nice, powerful chapter. I like Yumi's cathrisis, or struggle with it, and Chiharu just keeps pushing her. In a way, she acts as a motivator to kick her in the ass when she needs it.
Revamp chapter 138 . 6/5/2013
Yumi continues to grow and proves herself inspiring for wanting to achieve a change deemed impossible. I found myself relating to her on many levels ,having changed myself in order to help my anxiety issues.

She and Chiharu have a nice clash of opinions. Chiharu is definiyely stuck in her ways though.
Revamp chapter 137 . 6/3/2013
Nice character development here with Seiji and Yumi. I like Yumi's transformation and how she continues to grow as a character. Seiji is still in a little bit of denial but he's ciming around slowly. Chiharu still has a lot to learn.
Revamp chapter 136 . 6/3/2013
Interesting how this chapter turned from comical to serious and emotional. Chiharu's denial is slowly cracking. It seems that Yumi has a good influence on her. They have an interesting friendship.
Lolitroy chapter 194 . 6/1/2013
Woot! I'm review 300!
Revamp chapter 135 . 5/22/2013
This chapter was a nice break in the action. It also lightened the mood with humor throughout, with Saki, Hiroshi andYuki. Yuki and Chiharu's out of story conversation was funny as well.
Revamp chapter 134 . 5/22/2013
I like the developing relationship between Chiharu and Yumi. Yumi 's bravery is showing and her defense to Chiharu using her own statement against her was clever. It's nice to see someone cut through her tough facade.
Revamp chapter 133 . 5/22/2013
Seiji being set on fire was a humorous way to start the chapter. He and Fumiko have interesting interactions, like brother and sister in a way.

I also like the interaction between Chiharu and Yumi regarding her feelings on her brother complex. I wonder if Yumi will grow out of that stage or continue to embrace it.
Revamp chapter 132 . 5/22/2013
Athene's,memories are painful and intense. I sort of feel sorry for her in her situation and I'm starting to like her character. The more depth that is released the more questions rise and the more she interests me.
Revamp chapter 131 . 5/22/2013
Yori's trip through Athene's memories is engaging and informative. It brings up questions. How is Eudokia connected with Athene? How was Yori able to access her memories? Is this his MP power?

So far, I find Athene interesting. Her views rise qestions. I'm interested in finding out more about her.
Revamp chapter 130 . 5/22/2013
This chapter was emotional and interesting as Athene and Yori both run through real and fake memories. Yumi's emotions as well as Yori's were pulling at heart strings. I wonder what Yori will find out from his mental struggle.
Revamp chapter 129 . 5/22/2013
Poor Yori. It seems like Yumi will be too late to save him from the interrogation, but maybe she can save his life.

It's interesting to see Yumi's constant struggle to understand her powers. I still wonder who that voice was who was communicating with her.
Revamp chapter 128 . 5/22/2013
The team has been formed but it seems like Yori's interrogation has begun.
Revamp chapter 127 . 5/22/2013
It looks like Yumi has a team behind her. I'm glad that she has some help now and her interactions with Seiji were adorable. It makes me ship them more than before.

I hope they can get there in time to save Yori.
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »