Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 163 . 6/10/2013
Poor Yumi. Her situation doesn't seem like it will have a happy ending, not with Chiharu being rendered useless to help her. On that note, Chiharu can't act like she's on top of it all like before. I wonder what she'll do now.
Revamp chapter 162 . 6/10/2013
So, the others were captured, and now Yumi has possibly died, or maybe she was hit with a blow that only seemed fatal like the ones before.

I'm going to read ahead.
Revamp chapter 161 . 6/10/2013
Yumi is teetering on the edge of sanity. Dealing with Masa and her visions had to be taking thier toll. It looks like Chiharu came to her rescue.
Revamp chapter 160 . 6/10/2013
Yumi and Masa have an interesting partnership. I wonder if everyone given powers by Yuki has another spirit living in them.

Masa is an interesting character. I wonder who she used to be and what her circumstamces are with Yumi.
Revamp chapter 159 . 6/10/2013
I briefly shipped Antipas and Photine. His death scene gave a touching depth to their relationship, and it fueled Photine to approach Yumi and give her a fight.

I do wonder, though about what exactly those Yuki gave powers to. What exactly are they called? Will there be a specific name for them?
Revamp chapter 158 . 6/7/2013
These chapters have been dark lately. I do like the development in Simonides and the strong family theme that ran through this chapter.
Revamp chapter 157 . 6/7/2013
Poor Yumi, she really is having a harder time than the rest of the cast. I feel so bad for her.
Revamp chapter 156 . 6/7/2013
Loved the horror in this chapter. It's actually one of my favorites. I could picture Yumi's emptional torment well and I loved the symbolism with Yori, the screams and the bodies. Wonderful job.
Revamp chapter 155 . 6/7/2013
Yori still battles in his mind as Yumi battles for herself. I wonder why her powers are malfunctioning?
Revamp chapter 154 . 6/7/2013
Poor Seiji and Nerine. The end of this chapter was emotional, and the chapter itself was impacting and powerful. This is definitely another of my favorite fights.
Revamp chapter 153 . 6/7/2013
It looks like Seiji has a fight on his hands. I hope he can beat Cosmas or at least get away from him. However, I don't see Seiji doing that, not after Nerine's demise. Something tells me this will be an epic fight.
Revamp chapter 152 . 6/7/2013
Looks like Seiji redeemed himself from his prior loss. He and Narine could have been good friends. I actually thought that maybe they would until that last part happened. I felt so bad for them.
Revamp chapter 151 . 6/7/2013
So, Seiji is finally going to consider fighting women, or maybe fighting a woman who puts herself in a man's position. This fight is definitely good. I'm anxious to see Nerine's true form.
Revamp chapter 150 . 6/7/2013
This was a nice little spar or build up fight between Nerine and Seiji. I like how you write your action scenes. They always get me involved and keep me intetested. Nerine had interesting thought patterns and I like her development of feelings on the events of her past.
Revamp chapter 149 . 6/7/2013
Nerine and Seiji had a nice action scene and even if Seiji is claimed to be generic, his words stand out. It's nice to see Yuki again, even if it was briefly. XD
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »