Reviews for Shift
Revamp chapter 156 . 6/7/2013
Loved the horror in this chapter. It's actually one of my favorites. I could picture Yumi's emptional torment well and I loved the symbolism with Yori, the screams and the bodies. Wonderful job.
Revamp chapter 155 . 6/7/2013
Yori still battles in his mind as Yumi battles for herself. I wonder why her powers are malfunctioning?
Revamp chapter 154 . 6/7/2013
Poor Seiji and Nerine. The end of this chapter was emotional, and the chapter itself was impacting and powerful. This is definitely another of my favorite fights.
Revamp chapter 153 . 6/7/2013
It looks like Seiji has a fight on his hands. I hope he can beat Cosmas or at least get away from him. However, I don't see Seiji doing that, not after Nerine's demise. Something tells me this will be an epic fight.
Revamp chapter 152 . 6/7/2013
Looks like Seiji redeemed himself from his prior loss. He and Narine could have been good friends. I actually thought that maybe they would until that last part happened. I felt so bad for them.
Revamp chapter 151 . 6/7/2013
So, Seiji is finally going to consider fighting women, or maybe fighting a woman who puts herself in a man's position. This fight is definitely good. I'm anxious to see Nerine's true form.
Revamp chapter 150 . 6/7/2013
This was a nice little spar or build up fight between Nerine and Seiji. I like how you write your action scenes. They always get me involved and keep me intetested. Nerine had interesting thought patterns and I like her development of feelings on the events of her past.
Revamp chapter 149 . 6/7/2013
Nerine and Seiji had a nice action scene and even if Seiji is claimed to be generic, his words stand out. It's nice to see Yuki again, even if it was briefly. XD
Revamp chapter 148 . 6/6/2013
So the plot thickens. It makes me wonder just who exactly Yuki is then. Did the king have a secret lover or something? Now I'm curious.
Revamp chapter 147 . 6/6/2013
's attacks were amazing, things don't look good for her. I loved the flame pillar and her fire arm as well. She has some pretty interesting attacks.
Revamp chapter 146 . 6/6/2013
I really like the powerful fight and depth of Stamatia's chatacter and how the King effected her life. Her tragic loss and why she fought. This is truly a battle of heart and soul for both women.
Revamp chapter 145 . 6/6/2013
What a powerful fight. For a moment, it seemed as if Fumiko was a gonner but she managed to find a way to gather her powers and it appeared to be working. I like the explosive fire vs. fire theme as well. .
Revamp chapter 144 . 6/6/2013
It looks like Fumiko is growing as well, and facing her past and feelings. I hope she'll be able to keep a grip on her powers despite the screaming.

I love the intensity of emotions and action here. It also adds a sense of madness to this chapter as well.
Revamp chapter 143 . 6/6/2013
Fumiko and Seiji's interactions are funny here. I was cracking a laugh at thier antics. At times, I just think Fumiko thinks Seiji is stupid in general. On the flip side, it's nice to see Seiji fighting and showing a sense of morale towards women...even if it is in a goofy way. XD
Revamp chapter 142 . 6/6/2013
Starting off my morning doing a little reading. What better way to do it than reading Shift? XD I like this chapter and tje little scenes of action as Yumi and co. try to infiltrate the camp.
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »