Reviews for Lob Omen
Layla the fiend chapter 8 . 12/26/2008
Ah, werewolves. I heart them.
autumnsprite chapter 16 . 12/25/2008
wow! I loved how he told her and her reaction which was really believable! I can't wait for more!
Poyo chapter 16 . 12/24/2008
Hmm. Cole is going to be a problem, and so are Callie and Eden. I'm wondering if Christain will become jealous and less friendly towards Roman or Leslie now? He doesn't seem the type, but he has be arguing with Roman over her...

And Amy, what will become of her? Lol, maybe she will end up with Cole or Christain? . Farfetched, I know.

I'd like to see more wolfie Roman, and see Leslie truly test her mentality and control when he's wolf. She accepts him as a 'human', and although she said she would never leave him - I'd like to see her try and adjust to his wilder side.
Poyo chapter 15 . 12/23/2008
Lmao. Awesome! I was waiting for this moment, I wanted to see Leslie's reaction!

I think most normal girls would react similarly, don't you think? I know I'd probably scream a bit - no matter how hard I tried not to.

But having a Werewolf as a boyfriend, well - seems like that's what Les needs. *Nod* Yep. Bravo once again! *Applauds*

Onward...
Poyo chapter 14 . 12/23/2008
Killer. Lol, I didn't expect Amy to walk in - honestly. I can't wait til Leslie finds out about the family secret.

I wonder how it will happen?
Badger In Disguise chapter 16 . 12/23/2008
i DO NOT like Cole. At all. He seems like he' ll be trouble in the future. Uh-oh. But that was so cute! The bond. I have to hurry, my mother is going to pick me up for our celebration of Christmas tomorrow. Because our parents are divorced so we celebrate Christmas twice.
childishjade chapter 16 . 12/23/2008
Aww, this chapter is really cute

and I take it there's a reason why Cole is being such an arse towards the happy couple?

lol
Cissy Sollers chapter 16 . 12/23/2008
*grins widely*

You should write chapters this big EVERY TIME. It just makes me happy.

*looks around anxiously*

Alright, I'm going to make this short because I got grounded and am now sneaking on to get onto fictionpress. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR!

snorts

*glares* You stay out of this!

So, I'm now limited to two hours of internet a day, and I spend my time writing and checking emails. This is my time to sneak on, seeing as it's two in the morning and everyone is asleep.

I just wanted to say that I'm disappointed Cole's such a jack-ass. I really am. I thought he was going to be great. I was really starting to have hope... *sigh*

growls I am sitting right here...

*glares* Do you feel threatened by another guy? Do you DARE doubt me and my bond to you?

mutters and tries to fall asleep

*nods* I thought so.

So, because you loved me enough to sneak on for me, I did the same. _
Cissy Sollers chapter 15 . 12/23/2008
Looks like Teresa's got some secrets of her own.

*looks arouns* It also looks like you're racking up the reviews. I know you're enjoying writing this as much as I am reading it. _

Congratulations. I hope you feel very special. You've accomplished the near-impossible. I actually like these dogs now. Shocking, I know! I'm actually growing really attached to them. Look what you did! I'm starting to feel like werewolves are just as good a read as vampires.

clears throat Oh, really?

*blushes* But you're my favorite, Alderic. I would still be a lost and lonely girl without any possibility of hope without vampire stories. Oh, where would I be without you?

rolls eyes There's no need to be sarcastic.

*laughs* I know. It's just so much fun!
Poyo chapter 13 . 12/23/2008
Well, that's too bad to hear. I hope the situation gets settled, since so many readers love this story - and since you enjoy writing it.

I'm excited about the upcoming chapters, but don't feel rushed. You'll get to them when you do.

I'm liking the tension in the family, and the strain from Amy and Christain. It leaves a lot to be explored. You have a really good knack for plots and twists, I like it.

Merry Christmas! n.n/)
Poyo chapter 8 . 12/22/2008
You can suspect that the Grey family is different from other people, somehow. I know they are Werewolves from your A/N in the first chapter, and I'm not sure if knowing this ahead of time is a good or bad thing.

I suppose giving readers a heads up is a good thing, since 'supernatural' is a broad category.

Your chapters are delightful though, and I can't wait to read the rest. I like Roman's personality, and I've got a pretty vivid image of him in my mind. I get attached to my characters, too.

Oddly, I'm like Amy when it comes to kids. Not too fond of them - but they seem to really like me. Ironincally. e.e; But Prince and Aidan seem to be cute enough, lol.

I'm just wondering what your boys will look like in their Werewolf state. All wolf, or half-and-half? Perhaps they can change into both?

Keep it up. n.n!
Jaxmyne chapter 16 . 12/22/2008
Uh. Wow...I have been left speachless. This story is amazing!
Poyo chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
Chapter 2 & 3 are well planned. I actually like that you're taking the writing slowly, instead of rushing us readers into the storyline.

It's easy on the eyes, and helps us appreciate not only your writing ability, but your character development.

Well done.
KiraLove chapter 16 . 12/22/2008
I'm convinced. I'm going to go get changed and then kiss that totally hot jock in my class. The one with, gasp, brains! Then he'll follow me around.

-Kira Love
Poyo chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I made an account specifically to write a review for this story of yours. Lol, maybe I'll start writing some of my own stuff someday.

I really look foward to reading the next chapters, but so far I'm really enjoying this. Your grammar is crisp and refreshing, not over-flowing with adjectives. It's really good stuff, please keep up the great writing and unique plots.

It's been a long time since I found a good read, even with published novels. Bravo!
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »