Reviews for Lob Omen
Freddy Teddy chapter 31 . 1/29/2009
Cole died? All the others yoo? I was hoping it was a mistake!
kirstenb.0319 chapter 32 . 1/29/2009
I loved this story. Very good job and I am waiting for the next one that will be about Prince's journey. I hope his is happier than Roman's was.
Badger In Disguise chapter 32 . 1/29/2009
I'm sorry to ay this, but I feel a little disapointed. I fell like these were, sadly and regretably, the worst chapters of the story. They weren't very good. But it does sound like you could set up a sequal quite easily.
Chlo-Bo The Klutz chapter 30 . 1/29/2009
So you did keep Callie alive didn't you? Well, Mal did have a rude awakening.
Badger In Disguise chapter 30 . 1/28/2009
Sweet! Prince sounds...hot. That's a new thought...
Sunlight Rises chapter 30 . 1/28/2009
I CALL PRINCE! I WANT A PIECE OF THAT SEXY WEREWOLF!

hahahahahahahahaha

This chapter kicked major *. It was very exciting.

Poor Mrs. Grey. I can't even imagine what she feels like right now. Stupid bitter cousins.

I don't want this to end :( I can't wait for the sequel!
how-do-i-feel-this-good-sober chapter 30 . 1/28/2009
Let me just say one thing...AWESOME! girl, im still loving it! lol im sad to see that its almost over but im iching for a sequel lol loving prince! hehe
Jade Elf chapter 30 . 1/28/2009
Amazing story. I really like your charector development. Leslie has become a much stronger person, her character has filled out and slowly you get to see more and more of her, which is awesome.
Poyo chapter 30 . 1/28/2009
Seeing a grown up Prince save the day was the last thing I expected. I honestly thought Cole would emerge from whatever dark hole he's been hiding in.

He's one of the few with the heart to kill, aside from Roman. And I want those cousins dead. Lol.

COME ON COLE! KILL THEM ALL!

-Nervous laugh- Sorry. e.e;
Poyo chapter 29 . 1/28/2009
Well, no I didn't cry or anything - but this chapter was very emotional. There's a lot of pain and suffering going on here.
DaniD3 chapter 30 . 1/28/2009
wow...Prince came through..finally. And non to soon. So sad for Mrs. Grey :( At least the littlest ones survived.

Glad to see you writing so much..I love a good werewolf story :D
xlittleredtearx chapter 30 . 1/28/2009
I can't believe it's almost over. Can't wait for the seqeul.

Oh is cole still alive? What happened to him?
Caterpillar-Drag-Queen chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
My. God. This story has blown me off my feet! You write your characters like real people, which people don't do alot here. Most people write there characters without giving a damn but I can tell you care about your characters. You take things slow without immediatly jumping into the action which I appreciate. I find it hard to write normal scenes when I know an action-packed is right around the corner, but you do it marvellously. This has to be the best story I have ever read on this site and that's really saying something because I normally loathe werewolf or vampire romance stories. You are seriously awesome!
Badger In Disguise chapter 29 . 1/27/2009
Im sorry I had to take a "vacation" away from fictionpress. To control my computer addiction. It was hell. reality shows can be kinda cool...I like wifeswap. My mom wants to apply to be on it! how cool would that be?

Anywho..

NO! ROMAN! SWEET! Will Prince be hot? I just want to know because I only have a shaodowy picture of him in my head now.
cajun-cuteness chapter 29 . 1/27/2009
OMFG.

OMFG.

OMMFG.

AH!

1) Prince is BIG!

2) THE FAMILY IS DEAD?

3) NO WAY is he gonna take away Leslie from Roman. That's just an EVIL idea.
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »