Reviews for Lob Omen
Poyo chapter 27 . 1/24/2009
Ah, some more action today! So, her partents now know - and they've just been sort of ambushed at her house.

Amazing. I like how you set this chapter up, and can't wait to read more. It feels to me that Lob Omen may be drawing to an end in the near future, things just seem to be closing in. Am I right, or wrong?

Happy Reading & Writing!
Poyo chapter 26 . 1/23/2009
Great update! I was wondering when we'd get some more stuff! I really liked seeing the more playful side of their relationship in this chapter, it lightens up the mood of the whole story.

And this seductive side of Roman? Very intruiging, I'd like to see some more of it. It arouses a certain tension to arise between them, very fascinating.
DaniD3 chapter 27 . 1/23/2009
Oh man..this is NOT good. Not at all.. Looks like evil little Alex has made an appearance.

Question..can werewolves be "made" in this story or only born? I was wondering what the "rules" are in this story. If Leslie became a werewolf it could help make her a little more sturdy. lol

Great update!
OnlyTheStrongSurvive chapter 27 . 1/23/2009
That was an incredibly intense and powerful chapter. Between the pain of Leslie and Roman being torn apart and her parents banning her from seeing him. You could almost feel the intensity!(:
cajun-cuteness chapter 27 . 1/23/2009
NOO!

ROMAN AND LESLIE BELONG TOGETHER!

THEY DO!

SERIOUSLY!

PS. Alex is a DEVIL CHILD!
cajun-cuteness chapter 26 . 1/23/2009
EEP!

*squeals like a fangirl*

YAY!
Sunlight Rises chapter 26 . 1/22/2009
I really really really want Leslie and Roman to wind up happy in the end.

If they don't I might just go tell Noah to give you a little...ah..warning.

hahahahaha.

Good chapter. I can't wait to see how this all ends! I have a feeling it is going to be very excellent!

P.S. Men suck. Too bad they can't be like Noah and Roman ;)
DaniD3 chapter 26 . 1/22/2009
Hugs girl..guys just suck. :(

Ok..This was a pretty hot chapter..things really heating up between Leslie and Roman. Wo lol

I'm anxious to for Leslie to accept Roman's "other" side..Because they can never truly be together untill she does.

Also..I keep waiting for Leslie to ask Prince about coming to her house...and what he was doing exaclty. He def has the little boy act down to a pat. Seems Prince probably has a soft spot because of how well Leslie and her parents treated him.

Great update..looking forward to more!~
Cissy Sollers chapter 25 . 1/22/2009
Erm... I THINK this is where I left off last... I can't quite remember... It's been so long...

I saw a typo, oddly enough. You're usually good at avoiding those. I don't quite remember where it was, but you were missing the word 'leaves' somewhere... It was something like: "Dry crunched beneath their feet" or something... Anywho, I think that's it...
Sunlight Rises chapter 17 . 1/22/2009
Ah I love this chapter!

Poor Leslie. I hope she is strong enough to get through all of this.

But besides that, I love this chapter. It is probably my favorite out of all your stories. I think it was all of the anticipation. I love being on the edge of my seat.

AHH I LOVE THIS STORY! :) :D
Chlo-Bo The Klutz chapter 26 . 1/22/2009
The other side of Roman? Wonder if will see another episode of that?
Sunlight Rises chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
OMG HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS! THAT WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES WHEN I WAS LITTLE!

~sorry for that little freak out, but I was so excited when I saw that. I didn't think anyone else remembered that game.~
Sunlight Rises chapter 8 . 1/22/2009
I ADORE PRINCE! He sounds so cute and friendly (and not the annoying I'm never going to leave you alone kind of friendly)

I like how you describe Leslie always brushing her back. It shows how nervous she is without you actually having to say it.

~sigh~Leslie is totally crushing. So is Roman. I wouldn't want to be there when Amy finds out...
Sunlight Rises chapter 7 . 1/22/2009
I like your werewolf story! Leslie is definitely the opposite of Will. I feel bad for Les, since Amy also likes Roman. It might make for any interesting girl fight though...tee-hee.

I like all the sexy men ;)

Now I'm off to read the rest!

~S.R.
Lily Marie chapter 25 . 1/20/2009
Neh! Amy's a wolfie. Oh my, oh. I didn't expect that. Update soon!

Yours Truly,