Reviews for Panphobia
pinklongbottom chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I love your idea! i like this chapter an it isn't even giving anything away...well except that this girl is afraid f life... Hope to read more of this soon
sputnik sweetheart chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Erin, it's your Ate Nicole! I really like this story so far; is it a one shot or a chapter story? You should definitely continue it. It's very original! Loves it, loves you too!
rachelaine chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
haha, I love this story! :)

It's well written and it's definitely not like something else I've read before. It'll be a nice change. :)

Lol, after reading your A.N at the top, saying that Google would be my friend, I searched ALL of the phobias and come to find out it says IN the chapter what she's afraid of AND at the END in an A.N.

I was like "Are you kidding me?"

Just thought I'd share. :P
Lyssa O chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Girrl let me tell you.

You have to continue with this story! It's so cute! I love your character already; she's quirky and funny. It was a very interesting and original (okay, well I've never read something like this) idea centering around a character with all those phobias (ep, clowns!).

The last paragraph was brilliant! Did they ALL happen to her?

Great work! I'm totally looking forward to more!
margo roth chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Hello dear.

What you have written seems to be a masterpiece, but a very complicated one, but yet still very very very amazing.

Remember to keep up with all the phobias as new additions are installed.

And the first person POV was a good call. This seems like a very interpersonal (I'm not sure if that's a word, but Ima pretend it is) story.

BUT ANYWAYS, in all.

I'm BEYOND glad to see you're writing again.

Because your so good at it and your talent shouldn't go to waste.

I definitely enjoyed (VERBB! lololol) this.

Write more. (:
Zenia chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Love the title. Update.

-Read You Later
UniquePopsicles chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I can honestly say I was laughing through out the whole chapter.

I mean, the cute boy with a missing finger working as a clown.

That was pretty sick. Haha! You should totally continue this story and see how it goes. Update!