Reviews for Singing the Last Song
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 1/25
So sad and heartbreaking! I kept rooting for them clear through, but that never happened. Real emotional read!
Revamp chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This little story is very relatable, as I would do the same thing with people I once fancied and even just my friends. We would talk forever on the phone and play the goodbye game at the end of conversations.

Both of your characters are quirky and I love their attitudes and the friction in their blossoming relationship.I love how these entries show the stages of the relationship and convey the feelings involved. It progresses through dating another girl and how she dumped him so he came back to his friend's comfort. The he took care of her when she was ill. I love the realism with the insertion of the trials and tribulations of the relationship. It adds depth and complexity.

The main character's feelings are realistic and relatable. You managed to capture the realism of a relationship in one shot. I tip my hat to you for that.
Gyp chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Totally heartbreaking. Maybe in the end,they'll be together. Ok i'll just keep on thinking my version of the ending, but she totally got friendzoned there, that's what makes it more depressing;(
Dreamer In Alice chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This is so, so incredibly sad. It seriously made me want to cry, and that must mean it's good, because there's no way something poorly written could do something like that to me. I only wish I could see the guy's response to her entries...
poopforbrains chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Baaaaaaaaaah. Shit, girl. I. LOVED. THIS. I felt happy and all 'aww' and then angry and then 'awwww' again until I just wanted to cry when I read the end. Jesus, woman. Talk about a whirlwind of emotions, eh? Anywho, so glad I read this. Keep it up, doll face. (;
I'm Working On Forever chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love it. Like really. So. So. So. Real. And cliched. All at the same time. :D
abski chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
this made my heart wrench. beautifully written though!
I am An Omnivore chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Awesome story! When the reader decides that they really really want two characters together, means you did a good job! Bravo! Awwwww sad that she didn't get him! But that's reality I guess:)
leavemeialone chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I think this is very sad. I guess I can't expect everything I read to have a happy ending. But it sucks, I guess it is realistic. Not everything will be the way we want it. This is still very good.
The Golden Orchid chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
you know how some stories pull at your heart strings? this is one of them.
Zohorat chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I feel like running up to her, give her a long warm hug and tell her that with each fall you get a new lesson. A new tale.

What is a man with no tales to tell?

I think that the song "Men Of Snow" by Ingrid Michaelson goes along perfectly with this story's rythem.

"I told him all my sadness and my fear

And he just listened with a snowy ear

But when I came around the next day

My friend had gone and melted all away"
MADdreamers chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This story was amazingly written. There was so much emotion in it. You're really talented, thanks for sharing this.
InkWitch chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
super sad. but i love the way you wrote it.
Me chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
My only reaction is to say... Wow!
valpal4630 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Omg I love you. All your stories are so good! Gonna read the next one :)
88 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »