Reviews for Singing the Last Song
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Well let's hope that she finds someone, or that would be quite sad.

Love the story!

*Ngoc1231*
Natasha Dust chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This story totally broke my heart into pieces... :'(

I was trying so hard not to cry, since my parents are sitting right across me. :D

Please continue writing such beautifully written, heartfelt stories. ;)
Too Much Info chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Well.

I really liked it.

It was sad. and I was looking for something like this...and YAH! found something amazing.

Although I'm kind of confused...does she leave him?
elma chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
wow. some bits just rang so true. and i found myself really empathising with her, because i know that's how i used to be (before i got all cynical and lost hope HAHA)

and well, its written in a nice tone so you don't feel depressed after reading it. and even if the ending isn't actually cliche or "happy", it was effective. and i loved it for that because this is what i think often actually happens. should she have told him her feelings? would they have mattered? we'll never know will we? because we're too scared ... but she's brave enough to let go.

yeah, that's my take on it. i did enjoy it! hope you get over your writing block soon :p
ChaseTheSunset chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Made me Cry! );
pterodactylion chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This was heart breaking, but a lovely story anyway (:
honey splattered brains chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
... fml. this is so realistic and it has happened to me so i understand exactly whats happening to her. ... ):
sweven chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
"I've always had this little thought: See, the white, glaring light is an obstacle. Things that block you from getting what you want. But once you see past the light, you'd see the rainbow..." I sighed wistfully, my mind wandering off to space. "And then... And then you'd be happy."

I like your analogy thing again. And how it was turned against herself by the end:

"But on second thought, I don't really feel like shining like a light bulb between the pair of you today. You two go ahead, alright?"

That's what the light bulb thing was meant for, right? ...if not, I feel pretty stupid so just disregard this part here.

Anyway, a pretty good (sad) story. I'm usually the first one to chase off the happy endings, but this was sad on an unexpected level. I'm glad I couldn't predict the ending which made it all-the-more heart wrenching. The fact that the turmoil she's in goes completely unnoticed to the oblivious friend is pretty gruesome, especially considering the fact that this could happen in real life, too.

I think this is just a problem on my end, but I didn't get what the big picture was... was her reflection just a letter/message sent to him? What exactly was... all of /this/?

Anyway, this review is dragging. So... yeah. Good story. I liked it again. Not much else to say after that. :)
tolazytologin chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Brilliant.
ForeverInfinity chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Aww, he never knew. It's so sad.. Nevertheless, I loved it.

-ForeverInfinity
j.c-chic chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
oh my gosh that was so sad I started crying :(
dontneedyou chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Wow, this was long but very worth reading. It was very...bittersweet. She shouldn't...agh, I just wish she could somehow try and get over him. He's very much an asshole, and she shouldn't be treated that way. At times...he's very sweet to her, and at other times, it's like he doesn't think too much about her. Like she doesn't mean much to him. It's just very jerk-ish of him. But the sweeter times did make me smile.

This was very, very beautifully written. Extremely good job on this!

-dontneedyou
no one chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I gotta be honest; there were spots in this that I cringed at your misuse of grammar and became confused about the bad application of past and present tense. However, I think it is worth reviewing because it's a beautifully written story, and you masterfully captured the emotion in a simplistic, honest way. In fact, it made me cry.
AmCoolLikeThat chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
So beautifully, sadistically tragic...I feel like bashing the guys head and castrate him myself.

Alas, I could not inflict any physical harm to fictional characters...woe is me.

Reality is cruel like that...and even if you know that happy endings don't happen in real life, you can't help but want it anyways...or at least, I can't help but want it that way.

I'm stopping the depressing talk-it was a touching and beautifully, sadistically tragic story. I'll love to read your other works.
live.in.content chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
that was amazing. seriously! i loved every bit of it, even the ending. happy endings are overrated anyway right? :)
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »