Reviews for Singing the Last Song
not atlas chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
you AMAZE me. i read all of your stories in two sittings, and i fell in love with almost every one of them. i'd favourite them all, but you might get annoyed with the notifications. :[

but yeah. i love the not-happily ever afters, and i love the happily ever afters, and i can't really find much i can't love. and i love that in one single story, you can make me laugh & cry & hold my breath. wow.

but anyway, i just thought i should say so,

pce. :]
AbbeyEileen chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Loved it. Sweet. A little heartbreaking, but common in SO MANY best friend situations... IN REAL LIFE. This piece was raw and real and I loved it. Refreshing, for a story to not have a happy ending.

And now's the time that she sits outside, crying, and a new guy comes in and saves the day. lol jk

Loved it tho. Adorable.
anitsirK chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
SO beautifully tragic. :)
Jhaynee chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
You know those stories that you can just relate to and they bring out all these emotions and melancholic feelings? Yeah, this was one of them for me.

I loved it, as much as it brought unwanted memories back, I loved every word of it. The idea of not using names and just showing the emotions and thoughts. Amazing. I enjoyed reading it. Smiled, frowned, giggled, held my breath, it was all rolled into this story.

Sigh.

I loved your writing. This was stellar. Great, no super great, job!

I loved your 'hanging up' analogy about her 'relationship' with him. Gosh, such simple short, not completely descriptive paragraphs, but you still got your story across.
revirement chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Stories about unrequited love between best friends don't get me every time anymore. This one did. This was beautiful.
KarmaC chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Oh my god. Heartwrenching, amazing, wonderful. Beautiful. Sad, but beautiful. Song that pops into my head with this piece: Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy. It totally fits!
morphine and lollipops chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Damn, I hate sad endings.

(but secretly, I love them)
anamika chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
get out of my head now please? gah... it happens a few times when i accidentally find something here on fp that says exactly what i want to say in so many words...

*sigh* its beautiful and sad and just like it is...

so tempted to send this to the dense one but scared he'll understand...
Lilaclia chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Well , first thing .

this was pretty sweet .

But also sad , i loved it .

Congrats on the SKOW nomination !

This one-shot was really great . :)

The whole unrequited thing form her best friend ,

just is so ... sad .

the sad ending did really irk e , but I realized that it just made it like 20 times better . :)

It was a great story .
Jem the writer chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I just love how you write. It's absolutely wonderful to read. You are an amazing writer.

JEM
FizzyLizzy chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This is a very different story. It's so refreshing to read a realistic story. I love the way you structure your sentences, and your word choices. They just seem so right and can evoke so much emotion without you having to say, "And I was sad. I was happy. I was hungry. I was cheerful." Well done!

Liz xx
animegirl214 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
aw. that's so.. aw :]

thanks so much for this. oneshot? :P
yellow.jellow chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Oh I like it! Definitely different kind of fiction but the way you set it up is just awesome. I get a little confused sometimes between the transitions but I think that's just me. And I don't even know what to expect because I have no idea where you're leading me which is very cool.
Sorrows Of The Dawn chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
An amazing job, it really seemed like you were talking out of past experiences. Terrific, really, truly, terrific.
Aaerie chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
im crying literally its so sad
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »