Reviews for Singing the Last Song
putrisha chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
dang it...i cried reading this T.T

guess it's my fault for listening to sad songs while reading

anyways, this is a really beautiful, well-written one-shot i have ever read in a loong while. it's like i could feel wat she feels..how it's like to love someone but he never even noticed even a tiny bit of that love. just gotta say well done :D
buznuz1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
this is an AMAZING STORY! but why does it have such a sad ending? plz dont tell me i just ends...like that? ur an amazing writer this had me completely engrossed, u should publish short stories!

this is such a deep story! I LOVE IT!
piggyboo chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Sad story. I just want to show this story to the dense boy so he would know how much she loves him.
Devilish Kisses chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Great one-shot :)
cried over you chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
why does it have to have a sad ending? :(
LiMay chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
SUPER SAD and EMO

i swear i woulda cried had i been at home, but NUOH im in the library. so eh. HAH. xp

Liked it loads
righthere431 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
aw [ I can't believe she never told him! Ughh guys are so stupid!
Spinning Jenny chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
*raises pitches and forks*

That dense boy. Great story!
queen-of-the-sand-castle chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Oh my god this is so touching! I loved it! Great job!
Gonzogrig chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
that was just lovely. You might want to get a beta to fix a quite few grammar mistakes but the story itself is wonderful. Almost heart-breaking. Keep it up.
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
shit, sad love story, so so sad, but very beatiful.
Lilchany chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This story or rather one-shot was beautifully written. I wish that it was an actual story and that she did leave and then they met again like 5 years later or something ( okay getting sidetracked). Excellent one-shot and I hope you write MANY more like it( or take my advice and turn it into a story, not this one-shot but a whole original story that's not so original, make sense? lol)
AlmostCrazy chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
How sad, how touching. I really liked it, the story DRAWS you in, I swear it does. So awesome. I loved it. And I know you would appreciate a longer review, but I'm too sad to go think of one. Really, it's so... so... so... damn! I am too stupid to remember what I wanted to say, huh? Oh, moving. Right. That's what the story is. Moving.
Duuude chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I'm getting tears in my eyes here.

That was soo beautiful. And sad. Please tell me there's a continuation hidden somewhere... Or that you're working on it?

I beg. Really, I'm begging. This was that good.

And so depressing.

Why can't you just see, you idiot?

This was great. I'd even go as far as to say that it's your best one.

Thanks for a lovely read! )
Fourth Ice chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
It was heartbreaking. There's no happy ending for her? *puppy eyes*
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »