Reviews for Singing the Last Song
CharlotteBradhadair chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
that was really sad and depressing but at the same time sweet and well written. it was a good combo.

charlotte
ConverseKicker16 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Awe, this is one of the...not sad, but...heart warming-breaking stories I've probably ever read. I almost cried. Nice job, I loved it...-Chels
its.Nothing.Special chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Oh, gosh. You're awesome for getting these emotions into words without making it sound like every other story about unrequited love on FicPress.

Loved the analogy type thing at the beginning and the "delays" and all. Clever. (And the bit about the fluorescent lights? Very, very nice.)

I almost wish they hadn't met the way they did, though. I don't know; it almost undermined the [You were just the guy. And I was just the girl.] bit because there are so many stories that start like that and I just feel that this piece would be a bit more real if they'd met more "normally." But that scene was hilarious.

And yeah, great writing. It seems like you really got in touch with your characters so that you could make your readers feel that same connection - I swear, when he patted her on the head at the end, I was so UPSET. How dense can you be, right?

Nice piece.

Keep writing!

;)becky
poohbear512862 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This was very sweet It even made me cry. Though thats not saying much since i cry over everything Lol
DanBan.E chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Oh, my. That was great. Slightly confusing at some points, but nontheless, amazing. An amazing peice of writing. Great job. You earn any award you get.

Love, Dani
Always Pencil chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Was this told in second person?

Anyways, I loved it. It was kinda hard to follow which made it a challenge for me to read. I really liked it though. Great story. I loved the ending.
delighted anon chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I like how Taylor Swift's songs popped in my head when I read this :D
D. L. Cross chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Quirky.
YoursMarilyn chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
What the heck! how could the main guy not end up falling in love with her. you see, in these times of love, it just shows me how wrong i can be sometimes about love. i hate it when friendships break up. and i hate it when you like a guy and he ends up falling in love with someone else. you know, he was supposed to be your love story. your love story. but he didn't end up as THE guy. so sad.
beany chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I love it. Really... wow. Thanks for sharing this!
lala lexxa chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Aw I loved your story even though it made me tear up a bit. Parts of it reminds me of some things in my life...well at least the happy parts! I really loved this though.
this is the life chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
usually i would be happy that this story wasn't a happy ending. sometimes it's nice to read something different and real at the same time you know. but yours was achingly beautiful and well written that i felt really really sorry for her to the point that i want her to have a happy ending. i really love this one shot!
kia chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This is beautiful.
sunflower.kiss chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Unrequited love is the best! I liked how you ended it with a cliffhanger, never really letting the reader know if she got paired up with the guy in the end. (Which she obviously didn't.) It was good, it had me hooked, and this time... I was even hoping for a happy ending! Which I don't do often... well... :)

Beautiful work of art, nearly made me cry. Good job on this!
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I don't really see how the beginning ties in cohesively with the rest of the story (maybe it's a metaphorical thing I blindly missed), but other than, beautifully written, very amazing oneshot. (: I'm jealous that Queen of Absolutely Everything got to add this to our c2 before I did. XD
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »