Reviews for Singing the Last Song
Lilchany chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This story or rather one-shot was beautifully written. I wish that it was an actual story and that she did leave and then they met again like 5 years later or something ( okay getting sidetracked). Excellent one-shot and I hope you write MANY more like it( or take my advice and turn it into a story, not this one-shot but a whole original story that's not so original, make sense? lol)
AlmostCrazy chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
How sad, how touching. I really liked it, the story DRAWS you in, I swear it does. So awesome. I loved it. And I know you would appreciate a longer review, but I'm too sad to go think of one. Really, it's so... so... so... damn! I am too stupid to remember what I wanted to say, huh? Oh, moving. Right. That's what the story is. Moving.
Duuude chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I'm getting tears in my eyes here.

That was soo beautiful. And sad. Please tell me there's a continuation hidden somewhere... Or that you're working on it?

I beg. Really, I'm begging. This was that good.

And so depressing.

Why can't you just see, you idiot?

This was great. I'd even go as far as to say that it's your best one.

Thanks for a lovely read! )
Fourth Ice chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
It was heartbreaking. There's no happy ending for her? *puppy eyes*
CharlotteBradhadair chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
that was really sad and depressing but at the same time sweet and well written. it was a good combo.

ConverseKicker16 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Awe, this is one of the...not sad, but...heart warming-breaking stories I've probably ever read. I almost cried. Nice job, I loved it...-Chels
its.Nothing.Special chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Oh, gosh. You're awesome for getting these emotions into words without making it sound like every other story about unrequited love on FicPress.

Loved the analogy type thing at the beginning and the "delays" and all. Clever. (And the bit about the fluorescent lights? Very, very nice.)

I almost wish they hadn't met the way they did, though. I don't know; it almost undermined the [You were just the guy. And I was just the girl.] bit because there are so many stories that start like that and I just feel that this piece would be a bit more real if they'd met more "normally." But that scene was hilarious.

And yeah, great writing. It seems like you really got in touch with your characters so that you could make your readers feel that same connection - I swear, when he patted her on the head at the end, I was so UPSET. How dense can you be, right?

Nice piece.

Keep writing!

poohbear512862 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This was very sweet It even made me cry. Though thats not saying much since i cry over everything Lol
DanBan.E chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Oh, my. That was great. Slightly confusing at some points, but nontheless, amazing. An amazing peice of writing. Great job. You earn any award you get.

Love, Dani
Harsh Notes chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Was this told in second person?

Anyways, I loved it. It was kinda hard to follow which made it a challenge for me to read. I really liked it though. Great story. I loved the ending.
delighted anon chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I like how Taylor Swift's songs popped in my head when I read this :D
D. L. Cross chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
YoursMarilyn chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
What the heck! how could the main guy not end up falling in love with her. you see, in these times of love, it just shows me how wrong i can be sometimes about love. i hate it when friendships break up. and i hate it when you like a guy and he ends up falling in love with someone else. you know, he was supposed to be your love story. your love story. but he didn't end up as THE guy. so sad.
beany chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I love it. Really... wow. Thanks for sharing this!
lala lexxa chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Aw I loved your story even though it made me tear up a bit. Parts of it reminds me of some things in my life...well at least the happy parts! I really loved this though.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »