Reviews for Singing the Last Song
this is the life chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
usually i would be happy that this story wasn't a happy ending. sometimes it's nice to read something different and real at the same time you know. but yours was achingly beautiful and well written that i felt really really sorry for her to the point that i want her to have a happy ending. i really love this one shot!
kia chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This is beautiful.
sunflower.kiss chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Unrequited love is the best! I liked how you ended it with a cliffhanger, never really letting the reader know if she got paired up with the guy in the end. (Which she obviously didn't.) It was good, it had me hooked, and this time... I was even hoping for a happy ending! Which I don't do often... well... :)

Beautiful work of art, nearly made me cry. Good job on this!
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I don't really see how the beginning ties in cohesively with the rest of the story (maybe it's a metaphorical thing I blindly missed), but other than, beautifully written, very amazing oneshot. (: I'm jealous that Queen of Absolutely Everything got to add this to our c2 before I did. XD
mia5081 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Dude, that was ridiculously sweet. Bad a bitter kind of sweet. I loved it. On one hand I kept wishing that he would turn around and be like, "Bam! I love you too!" but I know that would have kinda ruined the story a little. The ending at least-which I loved.

Good job!

storys chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
i don't know what to say.

this story touched me so much and i absolutely loved it.
xLittleBlackConverse chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Look who's back )

Absolutely lovely. And in that heart-wrenching-tear-jerking way that makes you smile until the last bit. Where you just feel sad. Aw. Beautiful work D lovedd it! xx's.
CreativeEdge chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I have been that girl and it's not fun at all. Which is why this story was absoultely crushing and I mean that in the best way: so well written, so articulate and so emotional. I wanted some much for a happy ending but it was that much better bittersweet.

well done
x3life chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
aw this was so depressing (
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I liked it. A lot. A little depressing, but very articulate. Enjoyed it very much. I love the fact that you don't make too many grammatical or punctuational errors. I hate it when there's too many. Good job. I'll be waiting for your next update! :)
jammi chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
So bittersweet, honestly loved it.

Like there's a tightness in my chest right now, great job, and I love how you got so much across in a one shot, normally I feel as if they're missing something but this one was just right.
Unsociably Acceptable chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
aw that is so uber sad!

can i give her a hug or something?

males. so clueless its depressing
blurrylights chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
That was really sad...but I really liked it! It was excellently written, and I'm glad only the happy parts were based off real life. :) Poor girl...and stupid boy.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Oh sigh. I kind of know how this feels, but my person is... online (no, he's not fake, he's real... haha). Like I've never met him before yet, but I've known him for a long, long time. I've tried the goodbye, but it didn't work. Sigh. I should just be brave and pursue other people that are here with me now, in real life.
silvershadow23 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
So yes. I like what you did, changed. Its...clearer? Clearer works. I'm almost sure this is my favorite piece you've written so far.

:) Absolutely amazing. Love you too.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »