Reviews for you hold me down
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 2/7
Cute oneshot!
allancaldera chapter 1 . 1/8
Aww it was really sweet.I am happy that Thomas confessed to David.
C3PO chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
this was a fantastic oneshot!
everything was so perfectly well paced
and the emotions were so real; all in all a wonderful read! thanks a lot :D
NicJean chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Okay, so I read the summary, and couldn't help it. This story looked too awesome to pass up. LOVE it!
huimei chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
beeks.the.bear chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
very unique.

i enjoyed this immensely.

towards the beginning the story was almost a bit choppy because I couldn't see the transition to a new moment in tim till i was already halfway into the next sentence, causing me to go back and re-read a few lines to make sure i knew where the characters were. maybe add a few sentences?

over all, a very very good read.
honey splattered brains chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
you never fail at getting me all emotional and to tears.
Amethystars chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Way cool story. I loved it!
Katie Nicole chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This is so ... excellent.

I would have paid to read this, definitely.

I fell in love with your characters, and your writing is so smooth and easy to follow; you pay just enough attention to detail without getting wrapped up in it. I'm in love with the brewing relationship, and I thank you for ending on such a positive note, haha, because I would have been sorry to see it happen any other way.

I love it!

It's amazing, and a new favorite [:

_

Katie
ddz008 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Such a sweet story! :) Sorry for not saying more but I have to go and study for my final exams.
Blue Papillon chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Omg, cutest ending ever. EVER. Thomas's character is so well developed, and we get to really like David. It's just a very different, very interesting setting. Love sports stories, and diving just gives so many sexy opportunities. And fit bodies. Loved it. It's perfect. And now I'm going to go read more of your stories!
koerle chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Wonderful one-shot.

Really wonderful.

And kind of fluffy... ;)
persimmon chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
This is cute, and the whole world-class-divers thing is nice and original and refreshing. Keep it up, I always look forward to reading your writing.
rainfaery13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Hahaha... seriously the only reson i started watching the olympics was because of boudia and finchum. They made my inner fangirl sqee. If they aren't dating each other then I'm really a man. now that tht rant is out of the way... it made me sad (not hard to do right now... ever have times where everything seems to make you wanna cry?... they are weird) but the ending made me happy. You definitely established the characters, and I love this story!
DefineNightmare chapter 1 . 1/22/2009