Reviews for you hold me down
renkayli1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
OMG. I read this YEARS ago, and could never find it again until now. I thought you were good then, and your writing still shines now. It's incredible how you manage to pack so much emotion into one short story. There's tension from competition and from their relationship, but you manage to build that up and resolve it (satisfactorily) by the end.

I also really appreciate your description of the competition. I never dove, but that feeling of competing, and waiting for the scores is really similar. Their relationship is enviable, despite the unhappiness when they're off. The closeness and familiarity between David and Thomas is amazing. Thanks for sharing this with us, and helping me find his again.
Greenpanda0u0 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Awww short and sweet! So cute
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Cute oneshot!
allancaldera chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Aww it was really sweet.I am happy that Thomas confessed to David.
C3PO chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
this was a fantastic oneshot!
everything was so perfectly well paced
and the emotions were so real; all in all a wonderful read! thanks a lot :D
NicJean chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Okay, so I read the summary, and couldn't help it. This story looked too awesome to pass up. LOVE it!
huimei chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
beeks.the.bear chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
very unique.

i enjoyed this immensely.

towards the beginning the story was almost a bit choppy because I couldn't see the transition to a new moment in tim till i was already halfway into the next sentence, causing me to go back and re-read a few lines to make sure i knew where the characters were. maybe add a few sentences?

over all, a very very good read.
honey splattered brains chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
you never fail at getting me all emotional and to tears.
Amethystars chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Way cool story. I loved it!
Katie Nicole chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This is so ... excellent.

I would have paid to read this, definitely.

I fell in love with your characters, and your writing is so smooth and easy to follow; you pay just enough attention to detail without getting wrapped up in it. I'm in love with the brewing relationship, and I thank you for ending on such a positive note, haha, because I would have been sorry to see it happen any other way.

I love it!

It's amazing, and a new favorite [:

_

Katie
ddz008 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Such a sweet story! :) Sorry for not saying more but I have to go and study for my final exams.
Blue Papillon chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Omg, cutest ending ever. EVER. Thomas's character is so well developed, and we get to really like David. It's just a very different, very interesting setting. Love sports stories, and diving just gives so many sexy opportunities. And fit bodies. Loved it. It's perfect. And now I'm going to go read more of your stories!
koerle chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Wonderful one-shot.

Really wonderful.

And kind of fluffy... ;)
persimmon chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
This is cute, and the whole world-class-divers thing is nice and original and refreshing. Keep it up, I always look forward to reading your writing.
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »