Reviews for you hold me down
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
When I saw this, I was like WTF! Seriously. But really, pretty nice. I will never look at them the same again, but that's okay. Diving is a gay man's sport and we know it. LOL.
xanthofile chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
there was a lot of tangible angst in this-heavy, but not overly so, and that was good enough for me. there were moments where my fists clenched in sympathy for Thomas, so yeah. good.
Cealex chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Wow that was really good. haha I love sports stories and yes, there definitely needed a diving one to be done. I remember watching the Olympics this summer xD
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
well, well, well, if that doesn't get a dirty mind thinking.

but good. very good. i love them. they're adorable, of course.
essie chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
In 1796, their mothers took home the gold on the three meter springboard in Montreal.

were there olympics in 1796? ... so these guys would be around 1800s?

good solid emotional development of thomas tho. )
chanilow chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Loved it !

Thanks for a great read,

Chantelle Chanilow
Lilium chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Woop!

And what a celebration that's going to be!
seventy-sixth chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
So cute. I loved this. :)
Big Boots Man Of War chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Absolutely adorable. I loved every word of it.

Gorgeously written! And I liked the topic especially.

xo
layne chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
this was awesome and i love the summary. indeed, someone did have to do it.
Cattails chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Mm...divers... I loved this XD So emotional. And they were both such cuties! I love that last scene...it made me giggle (cuz I really am seven on the inside). It was really adorable.
mangazan chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This is REALLY good. Your writing really gets to my emotions, and I just had this uncontrollable delight in me when I finished this one-shot (and The Lighthouse). I really hope you continue writing. I do not particularly like sports, but by using sports your characters have a lot of trust in each other that you get to play with when feelings are tampered with and revealed. You seem to like unrequited loves (that are actually not that unrequited in the end). I adore stories like that and live off of them. Now I am even more excited for The Library.

Oh, I forgot: I loved this! ;)
Abstruse Blue chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
OH MY GAWD, YES! I love you for doing this. So needed to be done and I love it. Fills me with glee. YAY!
MetalGearYaoi chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Aw...it was adorable. It was a very cute idea, i've never seen a diving/swimming based shounen-ai story. I think you did an excellent job. I love the charcters too. :D
Amindaya chapter 1 . 12/6/2008