Reviews for Linger
Beautiful Destination chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
So cute! Puts me in the holiday spirit...if only I had a boy to share it with though :P
Nonica chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This was a sweet oneshot. My stomach did one of those pleasant flips when he grabbed her shoulders and told her how he feels. Very nice. :)
DutchAver chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Beautiful as well. I love one-shots that are cute and fluffy and you're good in writing them. Wonderful.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Ah! I loved that! It was just...perfect. But if the brother was younger, doesn't that mean that Mike would be younger too?

Anyway, awesome job!
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Aw, so sweet! I can so relate to this. Maybe... hm, maybe if I go over to a NEW Years Party with him there, and this will happen. XD

This is adorable though! Mike and Adele make a very cute couple. :)

-toffeecakesxox.
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Overly cute, I'll admit, but written well. (: I think you should've put a line (or something) to indicate the passing of time between Christmas and New Years, but other than that, this was pretty awesome. (: I'm very glad added this to our c2. (:
Link Broken chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
YAY A HOLIDAYS STORY!

I was beginning to think no one else celebrated them

A few grammer and spelling mistakes here and there. I would definately go back and revise, since it made it confusing at points.

When they kissed at the Christmas party and mike said, "A kiss for you, now a kiss for me" I thought that he was going to follow up and say "I'm under the mistletoe" and then she would kiss him and then when he said "Kiss me again" my heart was bout to leap!

Awesome oneshot, there are barely any ones i actually like
x3life chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
aw this was so cute )
found.eventually chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Aw. That was so.. aw. Like, aw. ... Damn it, see? I can't even form a normal sentence of words. But this was good. I liked how you used festive season to string things up. I can even imagine like how they'd do it in the movies, where the camera would go up higher, higher, higher, until all you could see is the house and snow and pretty lights.

Major happy sigh. :)

Happy hols to you too darl.