Reviews for Cocky
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
:) wow dat was good
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This was adorably cuteeee. It kinda concerns me when someone puts an emphasis on sexual preference but hey I guess this time it was just to make a point haha.

Him being jealous at first was slightly annoying but I get it. It tied the story together really well.

Loved the story!

*Ngoc1231*
HayleeBailey chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
So it was a play! AHH! Didn't see that one coming! At least I think it was... you said the curtain closed...- Oh well! It was brilliant, to say the least :)
The Weatherwitch chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
aww cuteness :P

very nice xD
blithe.serendipity chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I actually really like this. I think it was written really well! :) Thanks for writing, can't wait to read more from you.
urtenshii chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
:) suuperrb ! that was nice ! and super cute, too!

keep on writing !
x Farii chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Baha(:

I like :D
P.F Ally chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
aww :D one of the cutest things i've ever read. though that doesn't say much :(

but yeah LOVE IT
Virginia T. Beth chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I really did like it. It was insanely cute, which is nice. I also got sucked in at the very beginning- also a plus. However there were a few minor spelling errors that irked me. You used 'there' when it should have been 'their'. You also used 'then' when it should have been 'than' multiple times. I also noticed a couple other little typos here and there.

Great story, though!
windyday chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Cute story. Maybe too cute. I liked the characters and how you portrayed them, especially Kye, but she didn't seem to have any flaws at all. And I didn't see all that much cockiness from Braden, which I suppose was rather nice too, but I didn't feel any character development. And, finally, there really was no problem in the story. No "moment of truth" or conflict resolution. It felt a little flat is all. I didn't really get to know them well enough to be strongly affected by their happy ending.

However, I really appreciated your relative lack of grammar and spelling issues, and I enjoyed the witty and original beginning immensely. :). Keep writing!
SnoQueen chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Heyy...

..This was a cute story...it had a nice sequence to it...although it could've had a bit more...hmm...drama to it?

But I do like it the way it is...

Keep it up!

SnoQueen
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
It's sweet. :D
Beautiful Destination chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Love this story! So cute :)
Hopelessly Cliche chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This is great! I love the fact that we read it from a male's perspective! :)
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
That so cute!) Well done!)