Reviews for Complications
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2019
Loved it!
Shailaputri chapter 8 . 10/5/2018
I think Maria's perspective towards her husband's actions could have added..it is not easy for anyone to accept the cheating husband. Though she is able to accept Asha as her own daughter I think
Shailaputri chapter 9 . 10/5/2018
I like Asha and her mother's strong attitude..How her mother was able to accept Ashton in a small span of time is nice..
Music4Life1791 chapter 9 . 4/26/2016
RAVINA I LOVE YOU. You are my FAVORITE author on Fictionpress. I love Branded and that one story about the kissing booth! The guys you create in your stories...aagh, I'm in love with all of them. Stay awesome!
Bahati chapter 9 . 2/11/2015
wow beautiful, flawless...magnificent
BlackHare9 chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
I like that she doesn't forgive her dad. He deserved it.
jack jack attack chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This was such a cute story! Even though I finished this story only just minutes ago, I think I'm going to go for round 2 and reread it right now. :D Thanks for sharing such an awesome story with us!
Secrets chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Totally agree with u on the 'not forgiving dad' thing , u could have tied up a few loose ends here there but it doesn't matter that much sooo...good story!
secrets chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
I knew it :D well I guess its kinda sad too but...ya know

I KNEW IT
Cece chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
This just turned into metafiction!
heal me forever chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
I find them to be the lowest form of scum. No siree, no forgiveness from me!
TOTALLY MY VIEW DEAR I ACCEPT ANYTHING EXCEPT CHEATING BASTARD

great stry maybe a stry for ashton ? violet MAYBE

love asha/ashton/ashley ofcourse jayden...nd lydia nd violet also had good parts ..:)
Neverland.dream chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Awwww. That was really nice. I LOVE ASHTON! :") HIHIHI!

Time to do my homework. :D
Neverland.dream chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I LOVE Ashton. :))
ffh chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
loved it :D especially the part where you did't drag it on and on and on and on .. ;)
laughing my a. off chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
Oh HELL yes, I loved the way that ended!
117 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »