Reviews for Complications
Music4Life1791 chapter 9 . 4/26
RAVINA I LOVE YOU. You are my FAVORITE author on Fictionpress. I love Branded and that one story about the kissing booth! The guys you create in your stories...aagh, I'm in love with all of them. Stay awesome!
Bahati chapter 9 . 2/11/2015
wow beautiful, flawless...magnificent
BlackHare9 chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
I like that she doesn't forgive her dad. He deserved it.
jack jack attack chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This was such a cute story! Even though I finished this story only just minutes ago, I think I'm going to go for round 2 and reread it right now. :D Thanks for sharing such an awesome story with us!
Secrets chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Totally agree with u on the 'not forgiving dad' thing , u could have tied up a few loose ends here there but it doesn't matter that much sooo...good story!
secrets chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
I knew it :D well I guess its kinda sad too but...ya know

Cece chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
This just turned into metafiction!
heal me forever chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
I find them to be the lowest form of scum. No siree, no forgiveness from me!

great stry maybe a stry for ashton ? violet MAYBE

love asha/ashton/ashley ofcourse jayden...nd lydia nd violet also had good parts ..:)
Neverland.dream chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Awwww. That was really nice. I LOVE ASHTON! :") HIHIHI!

Time to do my homework. :D
Neverland.dream chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I LOVE Ashton. :))
ffh chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
loved it :D especially the part where you did't drag it on and on and on and on .. ;)
laughing my a. off chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
Oh HELL yes, I loved the way that ended!
CharlotteBradhadair chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
i really liked it! :)
padfootprongsmoony chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Loved it 3 awesome storyy 33 the only thing i didn't like tbh is the way that Jayden told his life story .. in a food court and i did think that was a bit out of the blue, but on the whole i loved every minute of it tbh 3
Clichesrthebest chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
Omg I love this story! An epilogue would be awesome just to have that closure that you'll know what happened to them but ion the end it's totally up to you! :) thanks fold the awesome story!
114 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »