Reviews for Complications
jack jack attack chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This was such a cute story! Even though I finished this story only just minutes ago, I think I'm going to go for round 2 and reread it right now. :D Thanks for sharing such an awesome story with us!
Secrets chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Totally agree with u on the 'not forgiving dad' thing , u could have tied up a few loose ends here there but it doesn't matter that much sooo...good story!
secrets chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
I knew it :D well I guess its kinda sad too but...ya know

I KNEW IT
Cece chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
This just turned into metafiction!
heal me forever chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
I find them to be the lowest form of scum. No siree, no forgiveness from me!
TOTALLY MY VIEW DEAR I ACCEPT ANYTHING EXCEPT CHEATING BASTARD

great stry maybe a stry for ashton ? violet MAYBE

love asha/ashton/ashley ofcourse jayden...nd lydia nd violet also had good parts ..:)
Neverland.dream chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Awwww. That was really nice. I LOVE ASHTON! :") HIHIHI!

Time to do my homework. :D
Neverland.dream chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I LOVE Ashton. :))
ffh chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
loved it :D especially the part where you did't drag it on and on and on and on .. ;)
laughing my a. off chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
Oh HELL yes, I loved the way that ended!
CharlotteBradhadair chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
i really liked it! :)
padfootprongsmoony chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Loved it 3 awesome storyy 33 the only thing i didn't like tbh is the way that Jayden told his life story .. in a food court and i did think that was a bit out of the blue, but on the whole i loved every minute of it tbh 3
Clichesrthebest chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
Omg I love this story! An epilogue would be awesome just to have that closure that you'll know what happened to them but ion the end it's totally up to you! :) thanks fold the awesome story!
Andrea chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
Awesome story. Awesome plot too. Could have been cliched and boring but you made it interesting and funny instead. Loved all of the characters. Ashton is hilarious and if I had an older brother I'd want him to be just like Ashton. Asha is really likable and reminded me a lot of myself (minus the text message language). Jayden was everything a person could want in a boyfriend- hot, caring, and fun to be around. I liked the part with Violet where Asha takes the time to see past her facade of self confidence and encourage her. It was nice to see a story where the mean girls who go around flaunting their assets weren't all portrayed as evil she-demons from hell. Some (well most) of them are, but there are a lot of them that are that way because they are insecure and trying to get guys to notice them and I'm glad to see that someone else sees that. I also liked that they weren't enemies anymore but didn't immediately become best friend. That happens a lot in stories and its completely unrealistic. I'm glad that you didn't have Asha make up with her dad. I'm all for forgivness and everything like that, but that guy was a major jerk, and forgiveness doesn't mean you have to put up with the person mistreating you if they're still a jerk. I'm happy that Asha gave him a good talking-to cause he needed it. As for an epilogue, hell yes. This was one of the best stories I have ever read (and I've read a lot) and I really want another glimpse into the lives of these charcters. On that note, PLEASE write a sequal. With Ashton or the girl who becomes his girlfriend as the main character? It would be r eally cool to see him get a girlfriend because he deserves one. Plus a sequal would have the bonus of getting to see more of Asha and Jayden. All in all this story was very realistic and I absolutely loved it.
aminami chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
please do write an ending :D it has such a good story plot, ending it like that feels a bit incomplete :( or maybe its just cuz im a sucker for all-round happy ending X)
aminami chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
i love the line " we are conducting our own chemistry experiment" ahh, i will never forget that XD
111 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »