Reviews for Complications
notyourbiz chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
:) Wow this story is amazing! I really liked it. I really do wish that she forgives her father eventually... If it were me I would never have talked to him like that especially in front of his wife and kids. I mean that was just wrong and now she's created a whole bunch of chaos between husband and wife. It's wrong. Update soon!
KT-ImmortalIncarnate chapter 9 . 2/9/2010
AYE! And I liked the Harry potter joke!
IfWeWereInLove chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
A little late on saying this but better late then never.

I
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
aye for epilogue!

Great story,
Twilighted Princess chapter 9 . 12/13/2009
I loved how you managed to make family problems mix in with high school and relationships, and still manage to produce humour at some point. Lurve it.
arshi chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
awesum
dwpea chapter 9 . 11/14/2009
so god!
SnoQueen chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
Hey!

I really enjoyed this one! It was written well, and the plot was simple and cute!

Although I'm curious as to what happens with Asha and her father, I do agree with you...

Jayden is such a gentleman...:) I loved Ashton's character!

Waiting for anymore installments!

SnoQueen
Sapphyre Nymph chapter 9 . 10/20/2009
it feels like it was cut short!

but still, i loved it!
Tina chapter 9 . 10/1/2009
Great story :)

I thought you ended it well, even if you don't have a forgive-cheating-douche part; oh well, who cares about that, the dads a jerk anyway

Though there is that one part how Jayden's being "used" but Asha, it would be nice f that got cleared up

Other then that I loved everything
Aaerie chapter 9 . 9/19/2009
h;ilk
JudasTree chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
Love this! I say defiantly for an epilogue!
Dead Deactivated chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
Fantastic.! Right another one
pinkguppie chapter 9 . 7/24/2009
Yes for the epilogue. And I still think that Maria should have left him... and I'm glad Asha didn't let him take over her life :)

Gup