Reviews for Complications
HelloFasination chapter 9 . 3/1/2009
heii lov ur sotry

its soo sweet i like the facted that they were together from the start and u still manged to keep the sotry going

i hate when the writeres cant

damn them Lol

anyway i think u should write another chapter because i just want him 2 say i lov u

hahah anyway great sotry loved it :)
Jade Q. Dean chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
Liked it It's nice
confused.girl93 chapter 9 . 2/25/2009
yay to the epilogue! pretty please! though now that i look at the date you finished this...it's a bit late lol. anyway belated congrats on another awesome story
blurrylights chapter 9 . 2/24/2009
Adorable. :)
blurrylights chapter 8 . 2/24/2009
So her father wanted nothing to do with her before and now wants to be a major factor in it? Hm.
blurrylights chapter 6 . 2/24/2009
I think that's really unrealistic. Oh well. I'll go with it, just because I love the characters.

Does Asha SERIOUSLY think that she doesn't like Jayden or that they wouldn't work? He keeps on kissing her! And she's not even stopping him. Weird...
blurrylights chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
Hm. Jayden is kind of creeping me out. In love with her? THAT fast? Okay then.

And seriously...why would Ashton want to do that?
blurrylights chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
Um. Wow. That's. Creepy.
blurrylights chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
Aww! They are so adorable together...Jayden is such a sweetheart. :) Minus the entire possessive thing, of course. But overlook that, and you have a perfect guy!

Oh, and I'm curious. How did the tryouts go?
blurrylights chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Ha. ha. Ha. ha. Jayden LOVES HER!

See? Ashton and I ARE soul mates. *dreamy sigh* He's hot, smart, and has morals. What more could you WANT in a guy?
blurrylights chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
This is absolutely hilarious so far! Ashton and I are MEANT to be together. I can feel it! :P
zoule chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Ashton's my favorite character. He's just so quirky and straightfoward _ I kind of wish someone would punch Asha's dad in the face...
Tawny4eva chapter 9 . 2/21/2009
Heck, yeah, i want a epilogue! This story is too good not to be continued! Luv, Sofie
Kimera77 chapter 9 . 2/19/2009
Perfect! Not a "forgivee" either. Some things simply cannot be erased, nor fixed. Truly realistic. I really enjoyed the story, and would love an epilogue or a sequel: a young marriage always makes me happy. Kudos and keep it up!
Katie Valentine chapter 9 . 2/10/2009
okay this story seriously need more reviews! i think its awesome! :D kinda well-written..and the story kinda flows smoothly.. its a real nice read..
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »